Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 am
Lucky Bachelors

Updated 8/2 Changed some info on Anga. He needs some lovin'! Huritt's on pause for a bit. There may be a match in the near future.

I do plan on rping with the family. Please do not post if you're not going to be active.

I'm a pretty laid back person, so please don't take that as someone who isn't serious. I really like having fun with rping, so please be open with me if you're looking for something super specific with your soa. I'm not a big fan of restrictions. Meaning, if you have a set plan for your soa to only have kids that'll act a certain way, then it might be easier to move on. I'm open to pretty much anything, as I feel comfortable with it. Which, I'm usually ok with everything. xD
I just ask that you're open with me about your plans. I want to be sure my soa are good matches for yours as well.

If you're not interesting in flings, I'd love to rp with you anyways! Head on over to my main plot thread to read more.
Plot Thread

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 am
The Studs

User Image

Name: Anga Mstari
Meaning: Sky Stripe
Pride: Rogue (will be going to Kapukolu Ikaika when it opens)
Personality: Complicated things frustrate Anga, but he'll tackle anything that gets in his way. A simple minded lion, he's head strong and pretty lazy, but passionate once he's found something he loves. Of course, finding the energy to get worked up takes a bit. However, he's still young and has a lot to learn, so expect Anga to blunder through things with humor and jokes. Good news is, he always thinks he'll look fabulous doing it~ and that's all that matters...right?

Bit of History: Born to a single, rogue mother, Anga never knew his father. His mother never mentioned him and her chill attitude rubbed off on Anga, causing him not to ask. She pretty much let him do whatever he liked and when Anga grew old enough, she vanished. Anga was sad because of the loneliness, not the fact that his mother left. They never had a close relationship to begin with. So, he mostly grew up alone and taught himself. He's never had structure in his life, so he finds aggression and discipline stupid. Though, he's not one to fight. He'd rather spend his energy else where, like~ sleeping. His two favorite things: sleeping and eating. His long journey through the rogue lands found himself at a lake. This lake had dark color lions roaming around and he soon joined them. Anga never saw himself as somebody who stayed in one place for too long, but the awesome weather and atmosphere of the lake, plus the pride, was too much to pass up. Now he lives his days fishing and being lazy.

Looking for: (Updated 8/2) Anga is open to all females that compliment his color pallet. Blue is preferred because that's the best color ever. He will be joining the interest pride Kapukolu Ikaika, who will not accept light color pelts into their ranks. Though, since the pride hasn't been created yet, that's not really a concern.

There's plans to have another fling in the future with a member of the pride, but I'll have enough rps to do two flings. My intention is to take a cub or two with Anga to the interest pride. However, like I said, the pride hasn't been created yet so I don't want to dwell on the 'what ifs'. Anga would make a loving father. In fact, he'd get in trouble right along with the cub. He acts like a child sometimes and is really a big goof. Oh, so I'd love rping with the family! This would be Anga's first litter. It will be interesting and fun to see what he'd do.

User Image

I'm working on a potential relationship with Huritt~ so right now he's off limits. Though, who knows what will happen~
Name: Huritt (meaning Handsome)
Parents: Grinsen (SilverLutz) x Feray’senka (Ovarian Paint)
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Huritt is pretty laid back lion. He enjoys pleasing others and never likes to mess up. If he does, he'll let is slid and make it look like he meant too. His greatest weakness is the ladies. Like his father, he's flirtatious and thinks himself a lady killer.

A bit of History: I'm still working on Huritt, but he was born between a fling. His mother fell for his father's charms while in the rogue lands and Huritt, plus his two siblings, were born without their father knowing. They lived with their mother until adolescent. Then his family disbanded. His brother, Ufisadi, is very mischievous and loved to pull pranks on Huritt. However, Huritt had his own ways of getting back and tried to let his brother's taunting not get to him. More on his father Grinsen and his brother can be found here.

Looking for: Anything! Someone interesting for Huritt to interact with. There are really no restrictions. He'll remain a rogue at the moment, but I'm flexible with the cubs going to a pride. I may have him follow, or not. Depends on the female.  

Skyflu
Crew

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 am
Alrighty! Post away! No form, just let me know what you're looking for. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:33 am
I would so be up for a fling or something..to increase my group ninja  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:36 am
Angelics-Destiny

Cool~ do you mind posting the images and a bit about their personality of the potential females? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 am
I actually just have one female..remember..I don't have that many just yet ;.;  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
This is Kanani,she is my awesomely colored cheetah. She is one to like a lion for who they are. She is an outgoing and caring female, she will provide help when it is needed. She loves making friends and she enjoys the company of any and all. She hopes to find someone nice to have a future with and she will always remain loyal to her mate, if she were to find one! oh and she is my very first cheetah!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:39 pm
Angelics-Destiny

I love her colors. I wasn't aware that she was your only female. Well, she's gorgeous and I love her colors. I will definitely keep her in mind.  

Skyflu
Crew

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:41 pm
Blu Chalk
Angelics-Destiny

I love her colors. I wasn't aware that she was your only female. Well, she's gorgeous and I love her colors. I will definitely keep her in mind.
But yeah...don't got anymore..I'm still slightly newbie..since I only have Itume and Nani 3nodding though her white wouldn't have gotten her in the pride though..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Angelics-Destiny
But yeah...don't got anymore..I'm still slightly newbie..since I only have Itume and Nani 3nodding though her white wouldn't have gotten her in the pride though..

Ah, oh well. I'm only looking for cubs that'll be able to go into the pride with Anga. But thanks for the interest! I really do like her colors. ;w;  

Skyflu
Crew

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Blu Chalk
Angelics-Destiny

Ah, oh well. I'm only looking for cubs that'll be able to go into the pride with Anga. But thanks for the interest! I really do like her colors. ;w;
I like her colors too ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm
-pokes-  

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm
Possible fling/mate for Huritt

User Image

Fling if he's not willing to follow her later to the Swamp lands. She's semi-shy, but can be easily swayed. Maybe he could meet her while she's hunting or something. :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:48 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Oh! I am very interested! I don't have any soa in the Swamp Lands. I'll have to read up on the pride. I skimmed over it a long time ago, but I'm definitely interested. Would you be more interested in a fling or mate? Huritt is a semi-blank slate so I'm open for either or.  

Skyflu
Crew

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:24 pm
More interested in a mate, but I'm flexible and am okay with a fling if you're more interested in it. :3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff