Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 pm
User Image

This is Baridi, and she's brand spankin' new! No pride, no friends, no mate, and I'm looking to change that. She's willing to follow any potential mates to whatever pride they're in, so long as she fits the criteria. Here's her bio. It's not very in-depth yet, as I've yet to play with her, but it'll be what I base her off of.

A kind soul, Baridi is caring and sweet. She is a bit soft-spoken and enjoys doting on others, bringing them small gifts or doing favors for them. Her kindness is easy to take advantage of, and although she might realize that she's being walked all over, the thought that she's making the other feline happy is enough to keep her quiet.

A male that is gentle but dominant would work best for her. She's a bit of a lost soul and could use some guidance. She'll grow in confidence with the right mate and her true potential will really shine through once she's a mother.

As for mates, I'm open to any feline male. Lion, leopard, cheetah, all's good with me. I'd like for their colors to work well, but since she's pretty neutral I feel like just about anything'll work. Feel free to offer up any and all boys! No form, just either post their image or link it in the post, give me some personality info, pride info if there is any, and why you think they'd be good together.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:33 pm
Hey, you! Where's your phone!? D:<
I want to show you my new beauty.
User Image  

Skyflu
Crew

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Blu Chalk
Hey, you! Where's your phone!? D:<
I want to show you my new beauty.
User Image

I actually literally JUST saw that! XD I was checkin' up on the thread and was like AHHHH BLU GOT ONE! I love his blue markings <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:44 pm
SilverLutz

I actually literally JUST saw that! XD I was checkin' up on the thread and was like AHHHH BLU GOT ONE! I love his blue markings <3

I was texting you earlier. Mom and I are heading out to dinner. I'll be back on later!  

Skyflu
Crew

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:51 pm
-prods back up-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:58 pm
I have an equally blank slate leopard. Depends on how you feel about purple with green, but here he is;
User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:14 pm
Ooooh he is quite purdy oAo. I feel like if the green was an accent in the purple or vice versa it could actually look quite nice. I'll definitely keep him in mind. Do you have any ideas for a personality yet or is he literally just an image for the time being? :3c

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm
Hey, I have at least an rp offer. ^^ More, I guess, depends. xD

This is Nishant. He's a pretty quiet guy, but I like to think of him as the strong but silent type. c: I haven't gotten to rp him too much, though. :c He's rogue, too.

User Image

Polette
Crew

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:45 pm
SilverLutz

I have an offer for RP or otherwise, it all depends on how you feel about it.

User Image

Tamu'Jino here is a bit of a reckless sort. He's the type to jump head long into a situation without even the slightest bit of forethought. He just does what he wants, and then expects someone else to pull him out of the mess he has created. For most of his life it has been his parents. But they finally kicked him out of the nest. Now he spends his days moping around and drowning his sorrows in fruit. He has a real sweet tooth C:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:03 pm
They're all so pretty! I'd definitely love to RP with all of you. They all seem like interesting characters >w< I think it would be best to get an RP or two between them all and see how their personalities mesh. I'm without internet-ish for tomorrow and some of Saturday, but once I get back I can reply to/set up RPs. If you have time and want to start one, just send me the link in a PM and I'll reply when I can. If you'd rather I start one, send me a PM letting me know you'd like to put your leopard into some fun situation with mine and I'll start something up =D

And to anyone else, feel free to keep posting your boys! She loves interacting with other felines, so you can at least get an RP or two out of her even if they're not mate or friend material =3

Depawsit

Polette

F a y t h - x

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:51 am
SilverLutz

So many pretty boys! I have to get me a male leopard. I just love his lines. x3
By the way, you forgot the extra " in the quote.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 pm
Blu Chalk
SilverLutz

So many pretty boys! I have to get me a male leopard. I just love his lines. x3
By the way, you forgot the extra " in the quote.

XD Sank ya. Also your avvie is CRAY CRAY GURL. And also I think my girl and Anga should have a fling P= Because they'd make pretty hybrid babies.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 pm
SilverLutz

XD Sank ya. Also your avvie is CRAY CRAY GURL. And also I think my girl and Anga should have a fling P= Because they'd make pretty hybrid babies.

Yessss~ I have enough rps for a fling. Though, we'd have to rp them together at least once in order to enter in the breeding.

Edit: And crazy avi for the win!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 pm
Blu Chalk

That's fine with me. She's got zero RPs right now so anything to break the ice in that aspect is good XD If you wanna start one up somewhere I'm home for a while so I can start to reply.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 pm
SilverLutz

Alrighty~ I'll get one going. x3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash