Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Grendel - Vampire (Crits?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Grendel
Nicknames: tbd through rp

Faction: Undead
Race: Vampire

Natural Ability: Heightened Senses: A Vampire can enjoy a sharper sense of sight, smell, and hearing. Very little can escape a vampire's notice, making them excellent diplomats or socialites.

Personality: Grendel believes he is completely and utterly bad a**. Never mind that back at home, his mother still lays his clothes out for him every morning and serves him his blood with a swirly straw (something he was delighted with as a scareling and never quite got over). Forget the fact that he still has a tattered, faded red (looks more pink now) 'binkie' that he keeps safely hidden away beneath his bed, pulling it out to cuddle with whenever he's upset about something. Never mind that he's from an extremely well to do, posh, and well known family who's roots they insist extend back to one of the first vampires of Halloween.

Nope, none of that really matters, because he is just so incredibly hardcore (so he thinks) it makes all of those other non-badass things completely moot.

Basically, at some point, Grendel just fell in with 'the wrong crowd'. Perhaps he has broken wing syndrome, where he feels the need to befriend and help out any and all hard cases that he comes across. Whatever the reason, the result is that his friends are more of the...questionable sort. The type that his family do no approve of, nor would they ever willingly leave them alone in a room full of valuables lest said valubables mysteriously disappear. Gradually, Grendel changed from the sweet, promising young boil that he was into a rebellious punk rocker of a teenager, ready to kick some a** and chew bubblegum take some names. It might take others by surprise, given his appearance, that he still speaks quite eloquantly, with perfect pronounciation (a habit he can't seem to break free of), with an incredibly haughty air of one who is used to getting what he wants all of the time.

He likes having his followers, likes feeling like he's the leader of the 'pack', so to speak. He doesn't take direction from others very well, and would likely become quite unreasonable and difficult to deal with if somebody he didn't respect told him what to do. There would be times when he would just suck it up and deal with it, especially if it were in a classroom situation, but for the most part he'd just turn into a complete stubborn jerk.

He is considered quite flirtatious, and gender doesn't really mean anything to him (especially considering the diversity of Halloween). He doesn't hit on everything that moves, but if he likes someone, he lets them know, and will just assume they must like him in return because of just how awesome he is. There's not a chance in the seven hells that anybody would turn him down! Right? Exactly. However, he does tend to flirt a lot, sometimes without even realizing that he's doing it. Paying a lovely ghoul or a handsome boil the compliments they deserve isn't really flirting, is it? But just because he does, doesn't mean he wants you. It's just the way he is.

He does have a bit of a temper issue, though it often takes a lot to get him to that point. Once he reaches maximum anger levels, however, watch out! He's likely to go a little bit crazy, using viloence to get his point across ie: throwing/breaking things, brawling, flipping tables. Basically he just has a complete meltdown and throws an epic adult sized tantrum instead of trying to work things out reasonably. Once he's calmed down he feels a little silly, but will try to pass the blame of his action on to others, instead of owning up to it himself.

Grendel himself is quite egotistical, if that hasn't been made abundantly clear already. He thinks the world of himself, that he is perfect in every way, and that everyone else should see it too. If they don't? Well, then he might get a bit of a nasty attitude towards them, and will be quite the jerk when addressing them in future.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? His parents want their little boil to have the best education he can possibly get. Despite the controversy surrounding the school, it is still meant to be the best of the best, so that's where they are choosing to send him.

FEAR Ability: Grendels nails lengthen into sharp claws that he then uses to stab at his opponents repeatedly (swift strikes)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour/Style: Long and red, two black streaks (one on each side) near the front
Skin Colour: very pale with a greyish tinge, quite dark beneath eyes
Clothing Style/Colours: Mostly gonna give artist freedom here (most of the art I do have of him is shirtless), but he likes to stick to black and red themes, punkish-style, something like this X would work for him. He has multiple piercings around the top of his left ear, several necklaces of varying lengths with crosses on them, small tattoo on face beneath right eye of an upside down black cross. Leather wristbands with silver skulls on them would work as well
Extra: He has slightly pointed ears and a small goatee/soul patch. Build wise he's about 5'10", thin but not scrawny, has some muscle to him.
References: Not the best refs, but they give a general idea XD
X - This one gives the best ref for skin tone, hair and eye color, ears, goatee, tatoo under eye, and accessories. Hair should be longer, however, with the black streaks I mentioned before, and obviously no tail or black/red tentacle things.
X -better ref for hair length and tattoo (no tattoo on arm though, please)
X - oddball ref, but character is inspired by him, so basically a better ref for hair XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm
More history and things will go here~  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:45 pm
RP's will go here:

Battle of the Bands: Audience stands
X x X

Did some Fright Night stuff, did some Halloween stuff >_>

Harassing people at Scarentines aw ya~ Compatibility booth  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 pm
Mayor Riley approves  

ToT No Face
Crew

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 pm
TY for my new OC  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:00 am
I endorse this quest and hereby claim it in the name of Zootopia.  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:01 am
WE ARE HALLOWEEN

Um excus me I already stole this vamp pls 2 find yur own  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:05 am
iStoleYurVamps
WE ARE HALLOWEEN

CAN U CRIT MY QUEST ZOO THE CAMPER  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:16 am

Needs a bigger shame.

P.S. Awesome looking quest Seu  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:20 pm
Ty guys ty <3  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:31 am
WE ARE HALLOWEEN
iStoleYurVamps
WE ARE HALLOWEEN

CAN U CRIT MY QUEST ZOO THE CAMPER
u fukin got me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Efghjdfjgshjdfjk

Best crits  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:40 pm
Bumping this up because yaaaaa vampires yaaaaaaaaaaa!!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games