Hello, Welcome to my fourm topic. Thank you for clicking on us. We ask that you spread the word of this fourm and this guild.

Well I'm going to just make a breif introductuin about this fourm and then one about the guild. But starting off with the guild...:

This Guild is called, "On a Moonlit Night: A Romance RPG." Sorry... It was the best name I could come up with. If you have a name suggestion please PM me. You can tell from the name that it is odviously a Romance Role-Player's Guild. It has the same major theme as most with it being in a school with dorms and everything but in this guild you are free to do as you please. The guild is adding an addition on Houses and Apartments soon. This guild is currently a new one but it is growing fast.

We have a lot of active RPers so don't worry about not having anyone to Role Play with. You should be more worried about having time for all of them! The dorms are Co-Ed and can have up to Three People in them. You can choose who you dorm with. (Wheather it's a boy or girl or make rooming requests if you set one up with another guild member.) You can have a dorm by yourself also. The dorms have no rules. Parties can be held in the lobby. The lobby has extra rooms for small gatherings, a stereo, 4 couches, a tv with video game systems, and a kitchen.

The school is currently growing. If you have an Idea or request please PM me or someone in our Staff. Now how about this fourm?

You most likely clicked on this fourm because you saw the word 'Gold.' Am I right? Well this is a step by step guide on how to earn gold in our guild.

Step one: JOIN! >>>>> On a Moonlit night

Step two: Make a Character Profile and get a dorm.

Step three: Post and get rewarded.
For your first post get 500g to start things off a bit.
After 21 posts get 15k
After 100 posts get 30k
After 250 posts get 45k
After 500 posts get 75k
After 1000 posts get 150k!

Its that simple!

Alos if you have a guild name I like I'll give 25k and for a banner 50k!

Thanks!!