Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
the fight for olympus .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF o rxxT h exxG o d s !

made by I- B r e a k E v e n -I
pictures from photobucket & google .
inspired by Where are the gods?
literacy : Adv Lit roleplay.
who do you fight for?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 am
RULES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF o rxxt h exx t i t a n s !

User Image
(✗)_ Basics
Well obviously you have to follow the TOS. We all love to swear. I know it, you know it. But we were not raised as sailors, therefore dont swear to much and use these F***en things. Now about the love. Yes its fun to fall in love and stuff, but make it last please. Dont do the love at first sight stuff. This is supposed to be real life. Now...the sex. If you really do go that far time skip. We wouldnt want to burn the eyes off of young one do we? I dont like god- modding,God-hitting, anything that goes with God-*fill action here*. Let people control there own actions and reactions please. Also dont ignore peoples post, that just quickens the death of this roleplay, and causes problems. If you have problems with someones post you tell the polietly C:. Last ,but certainly not least, you should speeh in the Occ for plotting.

(✗)_ Posting

I love the pretty posts! Even just a pretty name and picture will do. Though dont use light colors, they hurt peoples eyes.This is a literate roleplay. So dont join if you are a one liner, because you will be kicked. I like about 2-3 paragraphs at least, no more then 10. Thoughts should be italicized and Out of characters should be quoted. I will not except text higher then 12. The bigger the text the uglier the post is.

(✗)_ Characters

Your characters are going to be real human beings. No anime. Yes its entertaining to watch, but I want real people. Ones that are unique in there own way. I usually dont mind having gay guys or girls in roleplays. But for this one I'd rather not. Your aloud to have more then one character. If its to much to handle your always aloud to drop one. When finding a picture, make it look like your character! Dont say you character is a daughter of Apherdite and be ugly. That comes to my next subject. Act like your characters. . Pm me the the profiles with "Im with the ____" filling in eather Gods or Titans.

(✗)_ Reserves

Just fill out the reserve below and Pm it to me. Please dont change anything to the layout and use a 100x100 picture. Thank you!~ and have fun  

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces