Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Blood Coalition (Goddess looking to meet some gods!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm
For all plots involving the Goddess of Blood
Plot Thread for Other Lions

exclaim As of right now, I'd love to have her meet some other gods. (Not in that way). Just to get a feel. Something other than a standard meet n' greet would be nice, but not necessary

User Image

Goddess Lines

Personality
Summarized in two words, Uuni is chaotic neutral. She has an absolute addiction with the lives of mortals. While she does not 'meddle' and is not one to intentionally start trouble, she is heavily involved with helping precipitate trouble that is already there. All creatures, she believes, are responsible for their choices and their wishes. If they wish to trade blood, or the lives of another, for dreams of grandure, who is she to stop them? She acts not on the evil and desperation in herself, but on those in others. And she is terribly consistent - Uuni is not likely to flip her s**t on you. And, breathe a sigh of relief, she detests violence for the sake of violence.

Though she may appear cold, she would likely not be described as such by those who have met her. Uuni is full of quips, tasteless jokes, and she states things exactly as she sees them. She's not here to ruin your life - you're doing a fine job of that yourself. She does have individuals she's connected to, and attached to. She'll be careful to hide this, but random lions may find their tail-ends being saved in one way or another.

Summoning
Uuni can be personally summoned through any strong blood ritual spell - the summoner would either need a lot of blood or an intricate series of runes. She has to answer, and may only leave when a contract is terminated through vocal refusal of a proposed pact or an acceptance of a proposed pact. Minor rituals may be answered or ignored, but hold no binding or summoning power.

Powers
Powers are not approved yet. You're just going to have to be patient.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 pm
The Slough of Ideas
Where your lion comes in.

Followers
- Do you want your lion to practice blood magic? Be my guest! They don't need to know her to do so; they can idolize her, or know absolutely nothing about her. Go wild. You also definitely don't have to ask me to do this; as if a goddess actually knows everyone who runs around trying to make rituals.
- Servants: As a goddes, she's going to have a few. These are most likely to be users who, for one reason or another, work to serve her. They must be voluntary, though. She's not going to keep involuntary ones around - the mess of trying to keep them in line!
- Future: If you have an ICly family (or solitary character) looking to adopt lion cubs, there will hopefully be some in the nearish future that can be incorporated into plots - maybe something with Mogami/Yin!

The Pacts
- Does your lion want something? We can make it happen. Just because her powers aren't approved at the moment doesn't mean she can't pull a few IC strings.

Flings
- Open as can be (I have staff credits!) ~ She is not going to "fling" with anyone obviously out of their mind or overtly violent as a matter of personal taste. However, Uuni wouldn't be living life to the fullest if she wasn't enjoying all parts of it. Mortal cubs are sometimes a consequence; her life is so long, and theirs so short, she hardly finds them an inconvenience.
- These may also factor in plots and pacts if you wish

Trying out a plot with SilverLutz

Other Gods
- In general, Uuni tends to avoid messing with other gods when at all possible; stepping on their toes is an utter mess. Meeting with them is usually a 'grin and bear it'. I am open to her meeting them! But, a focus to the RP is definitely recommended as she won't be naturally inclined to converse.
- You're welcome to have your god have a grudge against her - I'm sure she's messed up a few God's mortals in the past; not on purpose mind, these things happen.
- God flings are less of an option - these are a LONG TERM problem, and she is extra wary on anything that could dump her with long term responsibility. But, if it's an especially good plot, I shall definitely consider.

Relatives/Family
- If you wish to custom a mortal relative, please give me a heads up. I will be pretty open about this, but I don't need a massive influx of relatives I don't know about.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 pm
List of RPs

Dark Arts (Finished)
Flames (Finished)
Of Gods and Mortals (Finished)
Sealing the Deal (Finished)
So Cold, So Lonely
With an Odd Twist of Fate
Itching to Tell
Blood on His Paws (Finished)
Family Reunion (Finished)
Last Wish (Finished)
A Study in Lunacy (Finished)
Stick in the Mud (Finished)
Sun So Red (Finished)
Too Close for Comfort (Finished)
Set them Up, Knock Them Down (Finished)
Please, Teach Me (Finished)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm
COME AT ME, BRO.

[also known, as, post away. And write cool things with me.]

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:53 am
I've got Ufisadi here who is a mischief maker that doesn't mind finding entertainment at others expense. He's in the Chokwe pride at the moment, but he's not terribly into it yet so their mindset hasn't been placed on him just yet. He's still a prankster and I'd love to see him get into some kind of trouble that might shake him from his tricky ways.

I'm not sure what, but perhaps he could make some kind of deal with her? One that backfires horribly in his face and she's got to set him straight one way or another. Making him see the 'light', if you will, will certainly gain her a follower, if nothing else XD He doesn't realize how self-destructive he can be and, even if he ends up down and out for a bit, he'll be ever grateful to her for changing him.

And flings are also a possibility if that ends up working its way into the plot/you would like. He's mateless and cubless and will more than likely stay that way as far as mortals are concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 am
SilverLutz

That sounds splendid. Is there anything he wants/anything he's done that could come back to bite him? That might help us form an idea. If we wanted to try really hard and bring some others into it, perhaps he could upset royalty somewhere (or anyone with power to dish out apt punishment, really) through one of his pranks.

Cubs could come into play - if another party comes to her interested in having cubs, or adopting, she may simply make his offspring from her part of the bargain. It could, in essence, be "payment for the task he wants". There would be other "factors", which could be fleshed out through RP.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 pm
There's nothing specific he's done as of yet, but in the past he would torment his siblings - specifically his brother - with rather harsh pranks. I could cook up something awful he did during his time in the rouge lands if that might help. Killed a random adol. lion over a kill in desperation for food. He was in pretty rough shape when he showed up in the Chokwe lands.

Alternately, we can try to get in touch with whoever the current ruler of the Chokwe pride is. I'll have to double check who, but I know they have a no-nonsense sort of system, almost militaristic. His tricks wouldn't fly there and if he did something serious enough I'm sure they'd lay down the law on him.

I'm not sure I follow you on the cubs thing XD Sorry - I am a derp sometimes. She would ask for cubs as payment for whatever he wants if he ends up summoning her? That's what I gathered >3> If you want to re-word it so I understand that might help XD -fails at reading-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:05 pm
SilverLutz

It doesn't have to be awful, persay! It could be made to be awful. Actually, I have a pretty neat idea for the one where he kills the adolescent. I think I might have the lions for it, in fact! I am thinking of something where he has to interact with the family of that adolescent for a certain amount of time, etc., but he's not allowed to tell them their son/daughter is dead. And more could be worked in ICly through RP.

If you can figure out what he'd want when he summons her, we can start up that RP whenever you'd like!

Cub Thing: Pretty much what you said, yep. She might add on something such as, "You are not allowed to see them, locate them, or make any contact with them without consequences" to the contract.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:19 pm
Ooooh that could be interesting. Let the guilt eat away at him. I like it. I think to make him even more guilty he might have had the lion adol killed by other means...getting a rhino charging or something similar to link it more to his pranking rather than just desperation.

Perhaps he can summon her to ask for superior pranking ability. He was good as a kid but he wanted to be the best, something like that. And then the adol's death could be the result of his increase in prank power, which doesn't sit well with Uuni since he would be pretty much killing for sport, so she sends him to deal with the dead adol's family etc etc.

Ah, okay! I'm glad I got it right XD I like the possibility of him being held to some kind of rule like that. Yesss. I'll eat dinner and if everything is squared away, just let me know and I can start up an RP when I return~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm
SilverLutz

Sounds great to me!

Just to clarify: Since OOCly, her domain-specific powers have not been approved, she can't actually grant him superior pranking ability through magical means. However, there's no reason she wouldn't be able to make him psychologically believe he was more superior (or act in ways that would make his pranks work out) - having teleportation makes it easy to manipulate the physical world! We can work this how you'd like.

And, yes, she would definitely send him off to deal with the family, so he understands actions consequences. Feel free to start!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:00 pm
Excellent!

And yes, I noticed her powers haven't been approved yet and that's fine. He'll really only need it for this one time. I figured after things blow up in his face and he is punished he'll ask for them to be taken away. I think I'd like this to take place pre-Chokwe so after all this goes down he'll set off to find a pride to kind of redeem himself.

All right, I'll go start a topic and post the link here. Super excited! >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Here you go

Kaelyndra

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 am
Okay, wow, this is crazy, but here it goes:
This is my only SoA, who I have gotten a year ago and, because of RL and other things, who is a complete blank slate. So blank, in fact, that he doesn't even have a name! But I (finally) have a plot in mind for him that, if you'd like him as a servant, could involve Uuni! The plot is thus:

My lion was part of a pride that lived high in the mountains, until a tragic event wiped out most of the pride members, basically leaving only the aforementioned lion and an elder member of his pride. My lion knows nothing of the outside world, as he is trapped on a single mountain, and the only god of which he knows is the goddess of blood magic, because the elder lion told him of the goddess on his deathbed. And so, after reaching adulthood and going nigh-insane from loneliness, the white male decides to summon the goddess by slaying one of the last goats left on the mountain and wishing for only one thing - companionship.

What happens next is up to you, if you are even interested in the plot, but if the goddess grants him his wish he would probably be her servant for his whole lifetime. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:24 am
The_Great_Book_Wyrm

This is one of those issues where I'm not sure where Uuni will go with it.

It might be very interesting to just flesh out in RP. Having him as a servant isn't necessary, though if it comes out ICly in RP, that is fine. If the elder knew of the blood goddess, perhaps she's dealt with them before which could be interesting.

Bottom line: I'd like to RP this one out to see where it goes as opposed to establishing something concrete first. If you're sure this is the plot arc you'd like to try, set us something up and we can see where the RP takes us?

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 am
Kaelyndra

Oh, yes, sorry for not making that clear! I had thought that maybe the elder himself had made a pact with Uuni by asking to protect his pride in the first place. (Which she accomplished by leading the small pride onto a mountain, on which the white male is now trapped.)

And I would love to just RP it out and go with the flow, so I'll probably set up a RP today/tomorrow and we can start?

As a note: I am not the fastest or most elaborate RPer, so let me apologize ahead of time. :C  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff