Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Its been a long time (Ajani & Rada)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image

Ajani wandered around the pride, not quite sure what to do. He had done some entertaining in the pride already. His dancing had improved immensely over the years and was his best quality next to his singing, though he hardly ever sang. He had a much more difficult time be flirtatious around customers. His other difficulty was being desirable. It was easier for him to be kind and sympathetic toward others. He knew he ought to learn how to be more flirtatious toward customers but he always felt awkward when trying.

As he wandered his thought feel on the six cheetah cubs he had meet years before. He had seen them grow, but never had much interaction with them. His schedule had kept him busy His thoughts had often lingered to them though. They seemed like they were fitting in. He had hoped that their mother would have found them by now though. There was always a chance that she was out looking for them and perhaps stumbled upon a hint of where her cubs had gone. That was a small chance though.

He felt lucky to have never been separated from his mother. The pain of losing their mother at such a young age much of been tremendous. He hoped that by now the pain would have lessened. After taking a moment and glancing up at the sky, Ajani decided that he had enough extra time to spend practicing his dances. His style was once more youthful, full of twirls and jumps. Now days he focused on moving every inch of his body at the right moment. His style was inspired very much by a caterpillar’s movements. He went to a fairly isolated area and started his movements. Before he did any serious dancing he stretched out. He stretched his long legs until he felt relaxed. He moved toward his head till his body was ready to start dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:16 pm
( Can play her as between adult and adol ) User Image The 'Peacemaker'. Or so they called her. Her teachers all had trouble with getting her to 'fight' head on. It wasn't as if she didn't know how to fight. On the contrary. She had beaten many and had even took on her twin brother. The result in that- wasn't pretty. Even the strongest of the fighters had no real grasp for how she really was in battle- and going blinded on her techniques had proved to them that she was no 'easy' target. -She- did not quite fit in. Having not fully grasp the mafia's ways. Instead she kept to herself more often, and had helped the rest of her siblings in check before even they started to 'fly' for her nest.

Being the little yet older sister mentalty it was hard to 'let go' and she felt herself becoming less and less useful. Or so she told herself.

"As soon as I prove myself... I'll be able to find you mother." She still held on to that small outlet that maybe she wasn't dead. Maybe for all these years she was looking for them. Even if many of her siblings opt to forget- she did not. They let 'her go' but she wouldn't and she kept her very much alive in her head. Even now, as she sulked in her makeshift den in the tunnels.. The one that she tried to hide from everyone and mainly her twin. Convienantly, it was in the branch of entertainers. From the going on in the dens, you wouldn't hear the gentle sorrows of an aching heart.

But when she heard someone in her tunnel, she wiped her face of the tears- got 'serious'. Which was her defaulted face, she had grown in WELL in to her body and she was told by many of fighters she should have taken the entertainer route but she never could fit the part. Some wanted to take advantage of her and that too ended with her walking away unharmed and the other usually on the ground. Lifting her head, she casually walked through the tunnels as if she came from somewhere else to find..

The most familiar of faces.
One she had almost forgotten.

"Ajani.." Her voice roughed but sweet by nature.
The only cheetah from her past that did her right and in no way did her wrong. This time, it was if she were meeting him again for the first time, or so she felt. From the long distant lives they lived, there was no way she could have known what he was like now. By the looks of it, he was doing well- and as an entertainer. Attractive. It was different with the mindset of an adult than her childhood self meeting.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:12 pm
When he danced he felt completely focused on his movements. He would never let what was going on around him affect his dance. When he started a dance, it was his duty to finish it. He remembered a time he performed a dance and he had twisted his paw as he danced. At the time it hurt ever time he stepped on his paw, but he didn't show any pain on his face. In fact he tried harder to keep a joyful mask on. It wasn't till after he finished the dance that he showed how much pain he was in.

Even now when he heard his name he didn't react right away. Instead he just looked around to see who it was, while still dancing. He gave the cheetah a gentle smile. She was beautiful, he thought, trying his best to remember her. She looked so familiar, she wasn't a entertainer he knew that for sure. As he danced it came to him. She was one of the cubs he had shown around the pride. Rada, he thought to himself. That was her name.

He finished his dance and walked over to her. "Hello Rada! You have grown so much since I saw you last." He felt a little guilt not checking up on them more often. He sat himself next to her. "How have you and your siblings been?"

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm
She watched him dance, and it was... as if the air was blowing him around like a leaf, and everything seemed so much more. Well... not too short of a fantasy.. He was so good at dancing that she let her ears down and kept starring at him...

Til he brought her back to reality with the finale..

Was he just practicing? That was just practicing, then she thought how much more expirenced he must have been. Even Abila would be in shock, well wait. Abila did say how much she admired Ajani.. No wonder...

When he sat next to her, her face didn't waiver upon any of her emotions and gave him a nod.
"Already off on missions. Your late." Giving him an extremely strained smile- then eventually became just another nod. "Everyone has found their place in your home. I guess." Her tail idly waving as she circled around him then looked him in the face. Then sat back and just starred- it was what she did best, well. Second to stealing anyways.

"Can I ... ask you something. Or... request I guess.. whatever you entertainers call it." Looking slightly awkward about asking, but regardless she voiced it. Afterwards would be even more awkward but she guessed that was just how the first time things go. She was.....a lot more forward than the rest of her kin.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:02 pm
"I am glad you all were able to make Kuroi'Nera your home." He couldn't help but wonder what their lives had become since moving to Kuroi'Nera. It was a terrible way to join the pride, he reminded himself. He hoped the mother would be found soon and brought to the 'Nera. It would give many of the members some relief, especially for the family. He decided that he would check on the rest of the siblings sometime to make sure they were all doing well. It would at least give him some peace of mind.

He was slightly taken a back when she asked him to do something for her. It wasn't that he was hardly asked to do favors, it was more surprised about how straight forward she was. His face stayed confident with a gentle smile. "Of course you can. I would be more than happy to help you out. What do you need?" He asked. Ajani was curious of what she wanted from him.

He would do anything in his power to help her out. There was a part of him that felt he owed their family some help. It wasn't out of pity though. If anything he felt it was his duty to help him since he was one of the first pride members they met. He felt that lately he hadn't done a good job of keeping an eye out for them. He wanted to make it up to them in any way he could.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:20 pm
He had to at least heard that Abila was the one she had been sworn to protect as a personal body guard. She was gaining popularity but not among her fighter ranks. Especially being a girl, protecting a girl. The pair had definitely caused some rumors between all whom DIDNT know them that well. Rada would never see Abila like Espoir did. Ever. But likewise, she held the rank of a bodyguard fighter and lifted her head high. With a mightiness to her... strength of what history she had behind her..

A silence grew between them.. And her by the look she gave him, he probably already knew what she was thinking...But she breathed it.. As if he was just currency to her. She had earned 'credits' and could indulge with the finer entertainers...

But none were like Ajani.
None had the power to help her...

"Entertain me."

Her look was with so much strength... but lurking beneath it... Feminine soothingness and want to find a source, an outlet to her troubles and she would use Ajani for that. The only male she could confie in... to not stab her in the back. Or so she thought.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:20 pm
Ajani smiled gently. He should have guessed that that was what she wanted. It was his job after all to entertain. He walked closer to her, to get a better read her facial expressions. "I would be honored to entertain you Rada. How would you like me to entertain you?" He spoke in a quiet intimate voice. He was curious how Rada would react to him. She was practically an adult now. He wondered how old he must look to her. Time hadn't affected him too much. The only major change that happened to him was that he became much more wise.

His schedule was free for the day. Originally he planned on spending his free time practicing, but having a job would be much more beneficial for him. Plus he would be able to spend time with Rada and make up for his lack of time spent with her when she was younger. He thought about how he would have behaved when he was younger. When ever he was around beautiful cheetahs he was constantly nervous. Becoming an entertainer helped him with her nerves because he was constantly surrounded by gorgeous cheetahs. Being around entertainers also taught him that he preferred the company of kinder souls to those who were arrogant.

"I would be more than happy to entertain however you would like to be entertained." He said giving her a gentle smile.

Chi Sohma

Tag! Sorry it took so long! I just got internet at my new house.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 am

Her voice was firm in what she wanted. Like the way she rose in power to protect her siblings-fed them. She was the strongest of the bunch in when it came to determination. As well as knowing what she wanted out of her life. She hadn't been completely know of her desire towards Ajani til she started bodygaurding abila, Ajani had been such a great teacher.. That desire grew with the need to release herself from all her inner suffering and he could relieve that. His kindness was unmatched and everyone seemed so fake compared to him...

All the pain and heartache she would devour him in..and his inviting sultry voice gave in to her weaknesses and when he got close to where she finally sat, she pushed forward in to him. Extending her arms around his neck and pulled him on to herself. Locking muzzles with him. It was her way of showing what she wanted. No hiding, no games.

It was a breathless sort of kiss then when she pulled away, her eyes slitted and inhaled the air around them. "The kind of hushhush entertainment, secret to us alone...The kind where I can relieve the body from the hardships of my rank. The kind I can lost in and feel like im still alive and mean something even if its just an illusion. Can you do that..." The child he once knew, now before him with a different light.

Softly nuzzling in to his neck and cheek, whispering in to his ear. "Or should I find someone else." she wasn't remotely close to an entertainer, her emotions were too transparent and the need she displayed to him, and demanded from him.Even if he had rejected her, she wouldn't find another, she never was in the entertainers dens unless with abila per her rank but why did she come to him alone? Many would question her motives but she needed salvation from herself even for just a moment.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm
She really isn't a cub anymore, he thought as he draped his tail over her. “You don't need to find anyone else.” He said quietly. He didn't want her to go to anyone else. The fact that she came to him out of all the entertainer, no out of all the pride members had to mean something. When he was given a task he always gave meaning to it. This task would be just as important as any mission he could go on. His eyes watched her with interest.

Ajani wanted to protect her and make sure she was happy. He had some regret from not taking care of her and her siblings. “I will do anything I can to make you happy.” There were times when he lied to his 'customers', to make them feel like they were special to him. This was not one of these times though. He did want to make her happy, to help relax her.

Chi Sohma
Tag!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Rada's eyes, were that of 'want' and 'weakness'. In it, everything that had dwelled in her heart. How she looked so much for her mother, the pride's stressful situations on her shoulders. The rumors, everything that WAS, was gone in an instant.

"I was.. hoping you'd say that."

It was literately, the most magical kiss she had given- he was her first kiss. Her first touch so delicately this way. Looking in his soft eyes, made her feel... safe. Even if she was the fighter, even if SHE was the bodyguard.. She felt safe here, and she indulged in that when she pulled him in once more.. Initiating the contract.

That night, she would relish the adult world with hopes of safety and care that she would only solely seek from Ajani.. As if there were no attachments nor agreements. Just actions and time spend hearing the delicate words of Ajani.. The moments she would treasure forever.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items