Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Mobile Suit Battle Weekly: GINN Vs Strike Dagger?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mobile Suit Battle Weekly: GINN Vs Strike Dagger?
GINN
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Strike Dagger
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 pm
This Weeks Mobile Suit Weekly!

GINN Vs Strike Dagger?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:40 pm
The GINN Duh!  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm
Strike Dagger!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:25 am
The GINN it is a ZAFT mobile suit anywho ^.~  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Zaku Warrior 231

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:43 am
Ginn all the way! For ZAFT!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm
Lacus Clyne San
The GINN it is a ZAFT mobile suit anywho ^.~

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

pandanormal activity

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 pm
I'm siding with the Dagger c:
The matter with the GINN and the Dagger is a lot like the Zaku and the GM.. The GINN was simply inferior in most aspects to the Dagger. It was less agile than the Dagger, and the Dagger's more advanced beam rifles could shoot down a GINN in one shot. In fact, by the time new mobile suits like the Daggers were put into service, the GINNs were already pretty much considered obsolete and were on their way to being replaced by the newer, better GuAIZ. Although the GINN did have certain advantages like stronger armor and a wider array of armaments, in my opinion it just wasn't enough. :p
So yup, Dagger all the way. Although if you were to get into the variations of the mobile suits, that would be a different story.. haha.. o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:47 pm
Pandanormal Activity
The matter with the GINN and the Dagger is a lot like the Zaku and the GM.. The GINN was simply inferior in most aspects to the Dagger. It was less agile than the Dagger, and the Dagger's more advanced beam rifles could shoot down a GINN in one shot. In fact, by the time new mobile suits like the Daggers were put into service, the GINNs were already pretty much considered obsolete and were on their way to being replaced by the newer, better GuAIZ. Although the GINN did have certain advantages like stronger armor and a wider array of armaments, in my opinion it just wasn't enough. :p
So yup, Dagger all the way. Although if you were to get into the variations of the mobile suits, that would be a different story.. haha.. o-o

I have to agree not that the GINN is not cool but ya lets give some credit to the Strike Dagger!  

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

Ryoko Asakura 62
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 pm
Pandanormal Activity

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:52 pm
Ryoko Asakura 62
Pandanormal Activity

I have to agree not that the GINN is not cool but ya lets give some credit to the Strike Dagger!

Haha well yeah the GINN is quite awesome though c: I especially love all the variants of the GINN. And it looks kickass. But if it came down to choosing between a GINN and a Dagger in a combat situation, I'd be more likely to find myself in the cockpit of the Dagger haha. Woopwoop  

pandanormal activity

Friendly Friend

Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces