*sings* Do you like pancakes?
  YES I DO LIKE EM.
  No :c I hate them.
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:30 pm
Hello to those interested.

^^; I would prefer not to be left hanging when it comes to breedings. I just want to state that... This thread is about finding flings and mates for my SoA.
I would like to custom into a K'Z breeding as I have a cosplay in mind. I know a lot of people don't like cosplays so I thought I'd state this here as well so you know upfront what I want.

Sidenote; im also looking to custom into an Ela breeding so please keep me in your thoughts? I will pm details/the concept to you if you are interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:32 pm
Males Available For Flings:

User Image 4CRPs.

User Image 2 CRPs;
*Lantis is also looking for a female fling in K'Z/ B'H lands while he waits for his future lifemate to cross paths with him.

User Image 0 RPs

User Image 4CRPs

Males/Females Looking for Mates:

User Image 1.5 RPs
Xan is heading towards Ela and waiting for acceptance into the pride. He is participating in the tree ceremony.

User Image 1 CRP
Myrina is also heading towards Ela and waiting on acceptance via tree ceremony.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 pm
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:15 pm
bump...  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 pm
*throws Mirie at Isabis*
I've had him forever but have never had pups from him. He's a really sweet WD, but also really serious. He has 5 complete rps. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 pm
Club Snails
*throws Mirie at Isabis*
I've had him forever but have never had pups from him. He's a really sweet WD, but also really serious. He has 5 complete rps. 3nodding

oh! He is so cute! I love the symbol on his shoulder~!

Nice, okay. Would you like to start the rp? I believe we need one rp of them together c: Also I will pming you stoof about breeding, etc.~ ;D nuttin bad.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:57 pm
What's your Pridelander boy like? And what's his lineage like? xd I've got a girl who's related to the royal line. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, or if I'm looking. But she's old enough to start being interested in boys at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:11 pm
Annchen
What's your Pridelander boy like? And what's his lineage like? xd I've got a girl who's related to the royal line. I'm not sure what I'm looking for, or if I'm looking. But she's old enough to start being interested in boys at least.

oh she is beautiful! Bee is a mixture of mischievous-cuteness (Think of Honey from Ouran highschool host club if you've watched it). Bee tends to use his smaller stature to get what he wants and he isn't bothered by the means he uses to get what he wants. He can defend himself he just prefers others doing the dirty work for him. He enjoys being the center of attention and loves/collects cute things.

um well I dont know his grandparents BUT i do have the parents/siblings:

Parents: Mohombi x Ankara
(owned by Quaji x Mia Sharra)

Siblings: Kannèl (xxLuminol)-Alor'el:(Quaji)-Kanelin(Mia Sharra)-Nzasi: (Quaji)-Chakleti: (Soarin`) -Zero (Schicksalswende)

I am only looking for a fling with him 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:15 pm
Goodness I wish I had someone I could throw at Pandra. Sadly my only dragon based SoA are all female xD

Is Kiros open to hybrid offers, or would you prefer someone of his own species?

*Steals Lan'tis for potential baby making in the future* >.>

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces