~LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO START A LITERATE RP!~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isuzo of the Desert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Hello everyone reading this~

I am looking for people to begin a fairly advanced literate furry rp with. We can discuss the actual plot, setting, etc. once I think we have enough people involved. I'd like an example of your typical post, but it isn't necessary. Coding to make your posts look pretty is not required, as I am not skilled at it myself. :3 I'd like you to be able to write out at least 4-5 decent sized paragraphs each post (minimum), however.

Anyone interested?

I will post an example of my previous posts below. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

𝓲𝓼𝓾𝔃𝓸 𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓴𝓪𝓷

╔══► ◄══════════════════════════╗

w a l k i n g o n x a i r
                                                          ximnoka.ximSeventeen years old
                                                          s e t t h e x w o r l d x o n x f i r e
                                                          ximnoka.ximSophomore
                                                          l e a v e y o u r x d o u b t s
                                                          ximnoka.ximFemale
                                                          a l i t t l e g i f t
                                                          ximnoka.ximTimber Wolf
                                                          l i t t l e c r e e p y x w o r l d
                                                          ximnoka.ximNorth 301

╚══════════════════════════► ◄══╝

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘ sʜᴏᴡ ↘↘

Isuzo woke up with a grunt, squinting her eyes at the light coming through the curtains. Was it really morning? She growled in displeasure to herself. She had been having a good dream. She laid silently for a few moments, just trying to let the fog in her head clear out a bit before she got up to get dressed. Once it seemed like she wouldn't fall over flat on her face just from the effort of moving, she shoved the heavy covers off of her and stretched, making a noise that could be compared to a howling whimper. She rolled off of the bed, landing on her paw-like feet, and wagged her tail softly. It looked like it was sunny out, with maybe a few clouds threatening to roll in and cover the sky up later on in the afternoon. At least it was decently warm for being so early, and if she went out for a walk now, she could enjoy the blue above before those distant behemoths could come and turn it as grey as the fur that covered almost every inch of her body. She decided immediatly that this would be a good way to start the day. But where to walk? She figured she would come to that decision once she was actually outside.

The wolf experiment sluggishly shuffled over to the closet, and pulled a white tank top out, along with some black pants adorned with a number of zippers and buckles. It was going to be too warm to wear any of her more elaborate shirts, and she was perfectly fine with that. Nothing special was going on today anyways. She had no one to impress, as far as she was concerned. And wearing a tank top made her feel more assured that the weather would be warm enough for her tastes, maybe even warm enough to go to the beach later for a run. After throwing them on, she went to the bathroom and let a stream of cool water run into her hands, splashing it onto her furry face to wake her up a little more. A slight grin pulled her lupine lips back, exposing the tips of her long, sharp canines. "Well good morning, gorgeous." She thought to herself as she slipped her favorite blue goggles over her ears to rest just above her eyebrows, and buckled her black collar around her neck. She couldn't help it. She loved looking at herself. Even if some regular humans might turn and run away at the mere sight of her screaming about a werewolf, she found herself quite atractive, and she honestly didn't care if anyone else did.

After she had made her bed and tidied up a bit, she closed her curtains and left the room, grabbing her key and slipping it into her pocket. After leaving the dorms as quietly as she could, she looked around eagerly, trying to decide where to go. There was no reason to go to the dining hall. It was too early to get any food, and she wasn't very hungry anyways. The main building held her favorite indoor spot, the fireplace, but she wasn't looking for a comfortable seat right now, she had just gotten up. She didn't need anymore rest. The mountains beyond the castle were too far of a ways away for a simple morning walk. She finally decided that the gardens to the west would be perfect. She strolled sluggishly down the white paved pathways that led through the castle grounds, stopping to admire the greenery surrounding her as she made her way towards her destination. She liked being up in the morning, not hearing the typical hustle and bustle of the people living there. People were so noisy. She much preferred the silence of plants when she was just waking up and her ears were more sensitive to sound. Because of school, she didn't usually get the luxury of enjoying the morning except during the summer months. She didn't mind though, because on this island, it was typically too cold in the mornings to enjoy them except during the summer, anyways. Such was the price of living in the UK.

She slowly swung open the iron gate that led into the gardens, wincing a bit at the heavy creaking that came from it as she pushed. Once inside, she took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the crisp, fresh air. She could smell salt on it, which of course, wasn't unusual, but it made her smile anyways. She loved living so close to the beach. It had to be her favorite place. Warm, windy, and filled with the most relaxing noises imaginable. Her tail gave an involuntary wag, and a peaceful look took over Isuzo's expression. She walked straight down the path in front of her, pausing every once and a while to take a delicate whiff of one of the many-colored flowers that caught her eye. She found her favorite bench, one of the few spots that weren't in the shade of the many trees that followed the paths winding through the place. Her tail curled around her, and she rested one of her padded hands atop it, lowering her head in a relaxed manner. She listened calmly to the birds that sang to the arrival of the day, and let her mind clear and begin working properly, basking in the sun's welcoming rays.

She stayed in the gardens until the clouds finally had come and blocked out the sun, which seemed to be reaching its highest point. She then got up, stretching and letting a loud yawn erupt from her toothy maw. She had noticed the noises of people slowly getting louder and more frequent. Everyone was probably up by now, and going about their decided tasks. It was time for her to move onward. Her stomach gave an unhappy growl, and she glanced down at it in surprise. "Oh, that's right... I haven't eaten yet." She thought aloud, examining a leaf that was hanging near her eyes absent-mindedly. Brushing off the dust and plant matter that had accumulated on the long bushy fur of her tail, she strode out of the garden and started towards the dining hall. She smiled softly at everyone she passed, politely acknowledging the teachers and students she knew with a nod of her head. She was in a good mood today. Despite the clouds, it had indeed turned out to be as warm as she had hoped.

ooc;;

↖↖ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ʟᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴇsᴛᴏɴɪᴀ ximnoka.ximnoka

Ximnoka's post layout. No one but Isuzo of the Desert has permission to use this format. Image belongs to Isuzo of the Desert.

Isuzo of the Desert

Isuzo of the Desert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:52 pm
Err, sorry if it seems a little messed up with the spaces and such. ^^; The coding got messed up somehow as I tried to post it on this thread. I tried to edit it as best I could, but this is as good as I could get it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:59 pm
I would be willing to give it a shot if you dont mind a newbe writing with you.  

Sven Bergfalk

2,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

Isuzo of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:12 pm
Blaise Simpson
I would be willing to give it a shot if you dont mind a newbe writing with you.

That's fine! I'm glad to hear it~ I've got 2 other people interested on another thread I've got going in high tail cafe, another furry guild. :3

I think we could probably get it going now! I just need to make sure those 2 are still in~

The rp itself will have its own page here on gaia, which I will link you to once its set up.

Once I've got that settled, I'll let you know and we can start building up the plot/setting etc.along with the others. Alright?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 pm
I would also be interested in trying it out, I'm trying to get more skilled at literate roleplay, so this would be nice for me.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Isuzo of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 pm
Soriku the Ookami
I would also be interested in trying it out, I'm trying to get more skilled at literate roleplay, so this would be nice for me.

Awesome! Great to hear it! X3

Here is the link to the page all of us will be discussing the rp on~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/literate-furry-rp-discussion/t.81375567_recent/?_gaia_t_=4898&mygntcid=2136202  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 pm
I cant do 3 paragraphs since I cant seem to sort out the paragraphs by spacing them out but I have a rp in mind that is descriptive, if you interested in doing a Spiderman or Batman role play then I'll do what I can to make it as long as I can. Bad news though, I type fast but make spelling errors at times, I spell the teh sometimes or when doing a ing i do gin or ign at times. Anyway, i'm the bad guy in this rp if thats okay with you and this is what I had in mind.

User Image
It has been years since The Lizard was put in jail and a few weeks ago he died from a heart problem, it wasnt long before a medical corporation named "Fredricks" opened up and they were working on a cure to regrow limbs, just like the last project that started, The Lizard, a man injected himself with the antibiotic since he was a verteran and had no legs, indeed his legs grew back healthy and stong but he also grew a tail. His tail was about 4 feet long and it was quiet large and also healthy, he saw this as a bright side as he seemed to like it but after a few days his skin was changing to scales and soon begna changing color, before he could get help he had changed completely to a large monsterous lizard. Unlike the other cure before him, he cant change back, his muscles grew as he changed completely and his sences change, he could see in both regular and inferred along with his smelling had improved. The night he had competely changed his white vest had ripped from his chest and his pants stretched out as he fell from his apartment window out of confusion and landed 3 stories down onto the concrete sidwalk, he only stood up in confusion as he was running to his medical corp, the police and SWAT were on him in a matter of minutes as he could even run straight, he was confused and frightened about his new form, it was a matter of time until word got out and reached the hero of the city....  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces