Naruto
  Sasuke
  Gaara
  Neji
  Lee
  Chouji
  Temari
  Kankurou
  Post someone who isn't strong, please? (Other, do post!)
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:11 pm
WHICH NARUTO CHARACTER WOULD YOU FIGHT?

Under certain conditions...

1. As your NORMAL self... no special powers, jutsus, or strengths you don't normally have.
2. You have the right only to types of weapons YOU can use.
3. The setting is where you make it, as long as things don't fight for you.

Question is, which Naruto character would you fight one on one?
I'm not asking who's weak or anything.
I'm just curious to see who you would want to fight. No reason in particular.
This isn't a fight to the death, by the way, so not who you want to kill, though that can be your opponent.
If you can take them. wink

Do tell stories of how the fight would go.

(I reserve the right to critisize crappy fight stories.) xD

Imma post mine next.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:20 pm
Me? As my normal self?
Hmm... Well, I'd lose to ANY of them; probably even Konohamaru... so...

I'd fight:

Shino
He is a really tough opponent, and he's cool. I luff his bugs, but I'd probably get a little grossed out and forfeit. I like bugs; but not swarms.

Lee
Stupid, stupid, stupid! I know he's one of the strongest, but... xD
It would be an honour! To fight Lee in a a battle! Even though all he has to do is get me in a neck hold and I start screaming uncle.

Chouji
I might actually have a chance with Chouji. He's kind of slow and pretty dumb (in fighting) if he's by himself. He also can't hit a moving target to well. Downside; I have asthma and my stamina is poor. :[

Shikamaru
*tch* Ahahahahah... xd I'd be toast.
Anyway, just to see what crazy trick he'd come up with to trick me a bagillion times and then tell me an oral novel of how he did it and then subdue me. xD I'd probably be too humored to care. "Ahahahah! What?! I lost?!" *dangles helplessly*

Naruto
Scary, I know. He's short, though. xD I'm sure even then he's stronger and faster than me, though I can say I'm probably smarter than him... but that has little to do with anything because I have -NO- useful skills... except dodgeball skills. xD

All of them for the expirience. Crazy fights. And I'd be toast every time.

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:09 pm
Step up to the plate ya sissies! scream

I should've allow ninjutsu... but that would have made it so boring... >.<;

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:38 am
With me...Hmm, this is a tough subject XD
I'd wanna fight them, but I'd know I'd lose to them all sweatdrop

Gaara
He's such a cutie!
I would DEFINATELY lose to Gaara, I wonder if the sand protects him from hugs? Maybe then I can get close to him blaugh Otherwise, I'd just be..um..maybe throwing a lotta knives and running a whole lot, that sand would hurt!

Neji
Another fight I so would get my a** kicked by! He'd just be pushing me back with that hand vacuum technique (he used as a jounin, not sure if he did as a genin sad ) But Neji is so cool!

Shikamaru
HAHA! Got the idea from what you did, I thought that I could have a chance against him. Cause Shika-chan likes chess and go, so I'm alright at chess, so it's possible that I might be able to beat him at a game xd

Sai
If you haven't read the manga you won't know him, but I really wanna kick his a**! He uses those paintings as his attack, it might not be too hard. But if I act all girly I may catch him off guard!

But yeah, I'd just lose to everyone else XD like Deidara, Orochimaru, Itachi(damn masculine girl domokun ), Sakura's healing techniques would be a b***h, Sasori would be hard, some with Temari, and Kankuro...Just about everyone!  

Demon of Cute

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:08 am
Demon of Cute

Gaara
He's such a cutie!
I would DEFINATELY lose to Gaara, I wonder if the sand protects him from hugs? Maybe then I can get close to him blaugh Otherwise, I'd just be..um..maybe throwing a lotta knives and running a whole lot, that sand would hurt!

Neji
Another fight I so would get my a** kicked by! He'd just be pushing me back with that hand vacuum technique (he used as a jounin, not sure if he did as a genin sad ) But Neji is so cool!

Shikamaru
HAHA! Got the idea from what you did, I thought that I could have a chance against him. Cause Shika-chan likes chess and go, so I'm alright at chess, so it's possible that I might be able to beat him at a game xd

Sai
If you haven't read the manga you won't know him, but I really wanna kick his a**! He uses those paintings as his attack, it might not be too hard. But if I act all girly I may catch him off guard!

But yeah, I'd just lose to everyone else XD like Deidara, Orochimaru, Itachi(damn masculine girl domokun ), Sakura's healing techniques would be a b***h, Sasori would be hard, some with Temari, and Kankuro...Just about everyone!
LOL. No one beats Shikamaru. xD
Of course, no one beats me, either, but if we were to meet, I know for sure he'd win.
I'd weak in me boots. surprised heart

I know Sai. Kage Nui is seen the first time on his "Ink Bunshin" things.

You: Teehee.
Sai: Huh? *BAP*
You: *holding bloody brick* 4laugh

rofl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:03 pm
I wouldn't fight any of them, since I am a really weak person.

If I had to fight someone, I would fight Shikamaru, because he relies on intelligence, rather than brute strength.

Fatesong

Demon of Cute

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:46 am
Penguin Supporter
Demon of Cute

Gaara
He's such a cutie!

Neji

Shikamaru

Sai

LOL. No one beats Shikamaru. xD
Of course, no one beats me, either, but if we were to meet, I know for sure he'd win.
I'd weak in me boots. surprised heart

I know Sai. Kage Nui is seen the first time on his "Ink Bunshin" things.

You: Teehee.
Sai: Huh? *BAP*
You: *holding bloody brick* 4laugh

rofl

HAHA!
Stupid Sai xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:31 am
Singer of the Wind
I wouldn't fight any of them, since I am a really weak person.

If I had to fight someone, I would fight Shikamaru, because he relies on intelligence, rather than brute strength.
That's actually not true. ^^;
His intelligence would mean nothing if he had no strength, speed, or dexterity.
He, unfortunately, is one of the best well-rounded fighters.
He just doesn't stick it out like the rest, so his intelligence is prominantly noticed.
According to the stat chart, he's pretty weak, but according to all of his fights, he has been significantly stronger than his opponent.

Syndactyly

Romantica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:04 pm
I'd fight one of the perverted male ninjas, just to see the look on their face if I pull my own version of Sexy no Jutsu. heart

Then I'd fight:

Shikamaru
Even though I'd definitely lose to this genius, I'd really love to test out his intelligence and learn a few pointers from him. (Snd he doesn't stand for hitting women.)

Sai
Because he's not the only painter around these parts of town. I'll show him a few drawing lessons or two. mad

Naruto
I have to admit it would be very fun. He can be very fiesty and his stamina is through the roof, which is completely the opposite of what I have, but I'd still like a round with this fellow... maybe cheat by taunting him with ramen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:10 pm
Kankuro and Sasuke. They think they're sooo bad, I'd give 'em the old one-two punch I would. xp  

Classic Black Sheep

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:56 am
Romantica
I'd fight one of the perverted male ninjas, just to see the look on their face if I pull my own version of Sexy no Jutsu. heart

Then I'd fight:

Shikamaru
Even though I'd definitely lose to this genius, I'd really love to test out his intelligence and learn a few pointers from him. (Snd he doesn't stand for hitting women.)

Sai
Because he's not the only painter around these parts of town. I'll show him a few drawing lessons or two. mad

Naruto
I have to admit it would be very fun. He can be very fiesty and his stamina is through the roof, which is completely the opposite of what I have, but I'd still like a round with this fellow... maybe cheat by taunting him with ramen.
xD Love your username.

I think it'd be REALLY funny, but EXTREMELY difficult to TRICK Shikamaru. xD It's gotta be possible. Or at least make him fall off a tree branch. He's been awfully lucky lately and hasn't fallen since Naruto pushed him. :[
Pengy: *PUSH*
Shika: *FACEPLANT*

Sai is pretty awesome. I like how Chouji punches RIGHT THROUGH one of his paint bunshins(?). And when Sai gets stabbed and "melts" but it's really a copy. That was pretty awesome.

I wouldn't wanna fight Narutoooou. *contradicts self* I uh uh... I'd wanna play a gaaaame... *whines* xD
Norly. Naruto would be the COOLEST FRIEND EVER. xD Seriously.
Like all the girls wanna date him. I go, "OMG HEZ TEH BESTESTFWEND." xD

We all know I've got the hawts for Chouji. ;D (<--- THAT WAS A JOKE rofl )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:00 am
TOPIC IDEA!! *makes the topic* xD  

Syndactyly

Sasuke-kunXGaaraSlayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:20 pm
Sasuke
I'd could probally beat him at speed,im always running so, im just saying i might, i probally lose but i would love to test his speed heart

Sai
I could kick his butt in drawing,My teacher post my art in the school display all 3 cause i had spare time blaugh And i did alot of paintings for my school,house,friend's houses and ect. cause they paid me do some paintings=3

And i think thats it but im not sure  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:28 pm
i would love a sparing match with either Neji or Hinata.i would lose... alot, but wehnever i lose i allways use the experience for learning how to improve, so i wount lose in the future or at least as badly sweatdrop

Asid efrom those 2 it would be kind of fun to fight Ten-Ten or Temari.me and my friends practice kendo in our spare time,so it would be nice to have a match with the 2 people in the series who are proficient hand held weapon users.
Ten-Ten: I might actually stnd a chance against her if she only used her quarter staff.quarter staffs have a fue weakness that are not that hard to take advantage of but in turn if you screw up yourself, you will hurt....alot(also might end up with a huge knot on your forehead if your not careful sweatdrop my pain and suffering courtousy of my friend Brendon stressed )but if hshe used her scroll of 100 weapons i would be dead in a heart beat.
Temari: she would prove to be a hard chalenge if she just constantly swong wing blades at me but if i got into close quarters with her. It would be a interesting fight if i got her to keep her fan closed and made her use it almost like a sword.but then againif she conected with just one hit she would probably crush me...that chick is scarry strong sweatdrop ...so after thinking about it she would probably win no mater what sweatdrop  

haru_raver

KnightFourteen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:59 pm
Definatly Konohomaru, because I think I could take him. We both have no special skills, and I'm stronger, so yeah, him. xp  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff