Weapons Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asia8989
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:15 pm
Look your very own thread to discuss the weapons you would use on zombies.(just to help clear up the zombie survival thread and because you guys seem to be really getting into it)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:10 am
Well, thank you, I guess.

As for the long sword, it's a logical use as a weapon. Minimal maintenance (roughly the same as a quality handgun or rifle), decent range, etc etc

The only flaw with it is you can only swing a sword so many times before you start getting seriously winded. Itty bitty humans with no meat would get tired of firing a handgun, but a real man (like me) won't get winded by firing a handgun.

Personally, it is my suggestion to stick to things like .45's, 7.62x54/39's, or just nuking the whole world and living with nuclear winter. I like winter.  

Grooben

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:09 pm
Grooben
Well, thank you, I guess.

As for the long sword, it's a logical use as a weapon. Minimal maintenance (roughly the same as a quality handgun or rifle), decent range, etc etc

The only flaw with it is you can only swing a sword so many times before you start getting seriously winded. Itty bitty humans with no meat would get tired of firing a handgun, but a real man (like me) won't get winded by firing a handgun.

Personally, it is my suggestion to stick to things like .45's, 7.62x54/39's, or just nuking the whole world and living with nuclear winter. I like winter.

Yeah I would stick to melee then go to .45's if things got too bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:29 am
Truthfully, my melee would not consist of anything overly heavy.
Titanium baseball bat, brass knuckles, and maybe a set of hand-axes. Heavy-duty melee weapons are useless in large-scale confrontations, especially in the modern world.  

Grooben

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:44 pm
Grooben
Truthfully, my melee would not consist of anything overly heavy.
Titanium baseball bat, brass knuckles, and maybe a set of hand-axes. Heavy-duty melee weapons are useless in large-scale confrontations, especially in the modern world.

Yeah I would stick to a light but sturdy blunt object.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:44 pm
Honestly though, all the weapon preparation in the world wouldn't prepare us for a large-scale zombie infestation.  

Grooben

07DeadlySins

Wealthy Elder

3,950 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:46 pm
Id use a good supply of babies to throw at the zombies to slow them down.. after that id probably try and get to some place with low population... like Idaho XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:12 am
Babies are too soft, you n00b. Game over.

You'd be better off with crystallized unborn fetus'. Fo realz, niggah!  

Grooben

Jack__Ripper
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:54 am
Grooben
Honestly though, all the weapon preparation in the world wouldn't prepare us for a large-scale zombie infestation.

Well here I would have access to a few military bases, so I have enough weapons and ammunition. Plus everyone I know are very good shooters.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:07 pm
There is no such thing as "enough" weapons and ammunition for a zombie infestation.

Don't try arguing it, you won't win. You can not, you will not EVER be able to overcome the masses of zombies.  

Grooben

RedMage666

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:05 pm
a shot gun , and two 45's and maybe a Sword  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:12 pm
You would die with those weapon selections, regardless of where you were.  

Grooben

HA_im_a_ninja_TOO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:05 am
a sword  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:15 pm
Personally I would use my knuckle duster and a .45, then my friend johnny would use his long sword and a rifle probably, and Jay would use two broad swords, and Aaron will use his shotguns and AK, And we have access to enough ammunition to have some fun. The thing about getting tired from swinging a sword will effect johnny and me but I know jay can fight for days without getting tired.  

Jack__Ripper
Crew

~dreaded_zombie~

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:43 am
I love to use the RPG. * grabs an RPG and shouts " RPG get the f__k down" then fires on a group of defense less group of dead people walking*  
Legion of Gaian Zombies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff