Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Howl it, Roar, Chirp it, Snort it! Its Tilly's Thread! OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:01 pm
Ok, my "lee the wolf" account got hacked and the person that hacked me got control of the account, changed the password but when i got it back, the hacker got the account banned. So, that means, I AM RESTARTING! i am far behind of the money i had with that account but i know the only two SoA from that account are lost. SO, if you had any RPs with them, or i had RPs with you, or a growing or a litter with them got made, THEM LET ME KNOW!! I am going to restart everything with them but the roleplays they are in WILL continue since i will not get them backed out! I am going to try to breed Tadelesh but first, complete the Roleplays he was in and continue Myrna's roleplays to make them live. IF THEY ARE IN YOUR FAMILY AND I CONTACTED YOU, CONTACT ME AND IS YOU HOLD MYRNA'S GROWTH, CONTACT ME SINCE THIS WILL BE MY FIRST GROWING! I am trying to get back on track, so if your their drawist, let me know also so i can get the username changed.

LETS BEGIN!!!!

Journal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:02 pm
LIONS
User Image
Name: Sifa Yangin
Meaning: Healing Fire
Pride/Pack/Clan: Firekin
Mate: N/A, she is a Cubbin'!
Personality:
working on
Plots:
-thinking right now-

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Cheetahs/Leopards/Hybrids
User Image
Name: Ea Moeshe
Meaning: Fire Drawn Out Of The Water
Pride/Pack/Clan: Rogue
Mate: N/A
*Fertile or Infertile: Infertile*
Personality:
He is a little Cheeton cub left behind in the vast plains of rogues and doesn't know what to do AT ALL. He has most of his emotions bottled up but all he can keep released is anger and sadness for it was caused by two things; being left behind without any guidance or help, and sad for he is all alone. He has no friends and just wants things to go well for once. He always travels but Sunrise and Sunset so only then will you catch him.
Wanting: Roleplay, Adoption Parents, Pride with Adopt Parents, friends (NO DEATH AT ALL!)
Plots:
Plot One: Polygamy
Sense he was infertile, Ea finds an advantage to it; Polygamy. He remembered his father didn't stay with mother meaning he did Polygamy so Ea decides to make a collection of infertile females and fertile females, wanting to actually do it.
REQUIRED:
him as an adult
infertile females wanting mate
fertile females wanting mate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 pm
Wild Dogs/Hyenas/Peke Na

User Image

Name: Tadelesh
Meaning: Luck; Lucky
Pride/Pack/Clan: Rogue
Mate:
Personality:
He is a serious guy when hunting because he always wants to bring home food. He is always sweet, fun, kind, and playful when not hunting but is a bit sensitive. When he likes a female he'll try a lot of things for her, even having to fight. He likes to protect every woman his loves or he'll never live it down.
He can be head strong and a rough-house kind of boy but he has one thing he keeps personal. will only tell his mate his past...
Wanting: Roleplay, TONS OF IT!!
Plots:
Plot 1: A pack? Why a Pack?
Here, he meets a WD journeying from a pack for adventure but is on their way back and meets the poor boy! After talking, the pack WD kept talking about his/her pack and Tadelesh was curious, nervous, disappointed, and interested. Sense it was true, Tadelesh agreed to join a "Pack" but finding out there are so many, Tadelesh becomes downright confused for sense there are more than one places, he doesn't know which one to pick!

REQUIREMENTS:
a WD, can be any gender, going back to their pack/pride from adventuring.

User Image
Name: Myrna
Meaning: Beloved
Pride/Pack/Clan: Nchi'mahadhi
Mate: nobody
Personality:
Even if she is loved by her mother and family, she always shares her love with one another in and out of their family. She makes others feel like family, treats them like family and always tries to make them happy.
*wants: Family RP, Pride RP, Visitor RP*
Plots:
Plot 1: OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!
It was finally the day she had to go on her drum quest and she was, weirdly, hopping happy. Her visions hasn't come to her in a while, so she thought that her visions weren't needed for this cause. At the start, she would have to choose which one of her siblings to follow on the drum quest as a start-off and when ready, go on her own way.
REQUIREMENTS:
Being an Adolescent
A Sibling

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm
FAMILIARS
User Image
Name: Dogo Paka
Meaning: "Small Cat" in swahili
Pride/Pack/Clan: Albion [I/T]
Mate: None
Personality:
He is rough and tough, royalty back-stabbing punk. He despises all who treat the people wrong and normally works alone sense he never could really work will someone refusing him with a job. He likes to keep quiet sense he can never have things to say with his bottled up emotions that he releases when practicing. Some always underestimate him because of size but makes up for that in other attributes; meaning don't turn him down. He still remembers his loss with Mtoto Nyota, his daughter he had with Tamu Mnanaa. Still hoping she is fine, he waits to one day spot her and his wife but till then, is a good thief with gold.
*With a SoA?: Nope!*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:05 pm
My Information Code

Name:
Meaning:
Mate:
Personality:

Plots:
Plot 1:
REQUIREMENTS:

REQUEST CODE:

[color=green]"Hey! Mind if i join in?"[/color]
[size=12]Username: (yours)
My SoA: (which one your picking)
Your SoA's Name:
Your SoA's Pic: (cert and uncert)
What do ya request?: (General RP, Plot RP, Flings, Mates, ect.)[/size]

FLINGABLES:
N/A
MATEABLES:
N/A

RP LOG:
Tadelesh:
Tadelesh x Maye Sivamet - [PRP] Howling The Greetings - Half Active - Word count: 262
Tadelesh x Bamidele - [PRP] I'm... Uh.... Who are you? -Inactive! - Word Count:
Myrna:
Myrna x Umeme - [PRP] I'm not exactly "Normal".... - Almost Inactive - Word Count: 149
Myrna x Sahar - [PRP] Your a what now? Never heard of your kind. - Active - word count:
Ea Moeshe:
Ea Moeshe x Luoye - [PRP] What is wrong with me?! I oughta...!! - Active - Word Count: N/A

Dogo Paka:

-NAME PENDING-:

SRP's:
1. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23263995  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:06 pm
cat_redface bumping some SoA luv to my WDs cat_4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:31 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Name: Myrna

Personality:
Even if she is loved by her mother and father and family,

her and her sister Sofija are seers.

PLOTS:
she dreamt being swept away by the flood and into the rogue lands before she even becomes a juvenile. Thinking there is a plan for this, not only does she seek out the missing members of the pride, she also seeks out her father Al-Hattal for his help to get home. She first directs the ones that she finds to follow her but she warns them that she will seek assistance from the God of Rogues, someone she heard from some familiars. She then goes off in her journey with some of the members who follow in search for her so-called "Father" to get home before she hits juvenile and be with her mother once more.

Okay hon, we need to have a talk about the various parts of what I quoted. Firstly, she does not know who her father was. Siesha never knew it was a god in mortal form, much less which god it was.. So she isn't "loved by her father", nor can she go hunt him down.

Secondly, you are forgetting that there is a third pup in the litter, my girl Sucana, who is also a seer. Additionally, they have an adopted brother that is a hyena, named Gosset. This was all in the contest thread.

Thirdly, she would not be allowed to roam the roguelands and be missing from puphood on! Not only is Nchi very protective of their children, but both Siesha and Tari would be safeguarding the puppies, even during the frightening and sudden flood. I'm fine if she goes roaming as an adolescent, since all adolescents do this in Nchi, while on their drum quest. Please respect this.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Talencia

fine, i'll change it. I just don't know what to do with Plot 2 yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:54 pm
Thank you muchly. That family is dear to me, since Siesha was my third SoA ever, which was a long time ago now. I appreciate your sensitivity to the situation. Please don't forget to note/change the other info too.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 am
thread love  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:51 am
"Hey! Mind if i join in?"
Username: Caliwolfe
My SoA: User Image
Your SoA's Name: Sahar
Your SoA's Pic: She's only uncerted. Link
What do ya request?: General RP

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I was suppost to post this here or Pm it to you.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:13 pm
CaliWolfe

Its fine! Posting here is all ya have to do! Also, the "My SoA" part is to have which name of my SoA you wanna RP with.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Oh. Opps. How about with Myrna then?  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm
CaliWolfe
Tilly_Milly_wolf

Oh. Opps. How about with Myrna then?

Is the little one visiting or part of the pride Nchi?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff