Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 am

NOTE; I am slow & forgetful often. I like reminders, even constant
reminders, so please keep that in mind. my AIM is asazombie,
feel free to message me but make sure you tell me who it is XD I am also
much faster when it comes to AIM rps, I've found.

User Image

PERSONALITY open slate, never before RPed. Mold her into someone! heart
WANTS Well I don't really know anything about the viking pride (I have to read up on them again because my memory is quite shitty) but I love the idea of the vikings from the little I do know. She is open to anything with the exception of death or permanently leaving the pride. She's related to Al-Ha & Shetani (who I believe is a pridelands royal mixed with kusini royal lioness) so if it's anything cub-related just make sure they're far enough removed in relations.

User Image

PERSONALITY Taurid is a bit of a s**t, to put it frankly. He & his siblings are currently in the rogue lands with his adolescent father. His father, being so young when he had the cubs dumped on him, is part time friend, part time authority figure who is more than likely to give up on laying down the law. He lets his cubs get away with almost anything, especially because more and more it's hard for him to control them (they love him, but definitely don't respect him). Taurid's name comes from the word 'torrid' and it will have a big part to play when he gets older. He likes to string others along (male and female) until they're very much in love with him. He also gets great amusement from dumping them. I'd like some plots aimed towards this during his adolescence. As a cub he is just pretty full of himself, demanding & has everything to prove. Rogue cub interactions would be loved!
WANTS interactions with other cubs, all personalities welcome. He is sort of a bully, but the type of bully that's very vain and picks on others with back-pawed compliments or something. ALSO LOOKING FOR FUTURE ADOL-PLOTS! Male or female alike, he wants to woo you! Could be awesome for a(more than one) lion(ness)(es)(s) to find out he's two-timing. He's in the market for breaking hearts! So if you need some adol-truama he's your guy!

*since I take long to rp (but I have a feeling his character comes easy to me so he might have faster replies -shot-) I am open to planning future cub-based flings. Any sort of female welcome, as in-character he isn't picky about others' looks. Obviously he's prettier than you (so he believes)

User Image

PERSONALITY Likes to dance (his mother came from a pride who danced quite a bit), a little shy even though he comes from a large litter, the voice of reason.
WANTS some trouble-maker friends! He would be the one in the group to come along and complain the whole time / tell them why they shouldn't be doing things and that they will probably get in trouble. Open to ideas & future plots.

User Image

PERSONALITY Ahe is quite different from his sister, slightly effeminate due to his mother's belief in the fact that males are generally the weaker, less important gender of lions that need to be protected XD He has his rash, more 'manly' moments though. He'd kind and easily a push-over, likely to go along with what others say even when he doesn't feel comfortable doing something or thinking it's wrong.
WANTS Some other cubs to coerce him into doing things he doesn't want to do. A really masculine best friend (male or female) & a very girly-girl (female) best friend.

User Image

PERSONALITY Brash, honest, high-energy. She likes adventures, fights & helping 'princesses' (she fancies herself something of a white-night).
WANTS Some girly-girl cubs she can 'save' from bullies or bugs or anything. A female she grows up with and forms a strong bond with, someone who ends up becoming her mate (romantic or sister-mates, I am fine with both. I see Arawyn as someone who likes other ladies though haha). A best friend who is either super pessimistic but goes along with everything she does or equally brave/heroic.

User Image

PERSONALITY Rebellious, a bit of a sour-puss towards his family. His mom dumped him & his siblings onto Vikali (the mother of Arawyn & Ahe) for her to watch & basically raise them most of the time. He doesn't like being treated as 'weaker' by Vi, so often he is trying to prove he is every bit as good as her belief that females are better.
WANTS general RP, throw ideas at me!

User Image

PERSONALITY blank slate, need to RP him to get a feel
WANTS general interaction. The Ela's are another pride I am completely new to and don't know much about! Throw ideas at me, please~

User Image

PERSONALITY While he is every bit polite, charming & nice seeming on the outside, Asi has a hard time feeling anything but disgust & annoyance at others. He bad mouths almost everyone he meets, but for the most part only his darker-twin is aware of this.
WANTS His family is currently in the rogue lands, visiting the Pridelands. Cubs to be super nice to that he can complain about later. Said cubs to perhaps overhear his complaints while he is with his brother, as he won't be as careful about his two-sidedness while young.

*when he is older he is going to be quite interested in wooing females. So future plots welcome! Also unsure as to how strong his seer abilities will be.

User Image

PERSONALITY Kin has always been very lazy and a little dreamy, preferring to nap and keep to herself rather than to play and interact with others. She does have a competitive streak, but it's very rare for it to shine through.
WANTS I'll be playing her as an adol for most of her pilgrimage! She needs some interaction on her naming quest, or maybe even a fellow to bring back to the lands. It might be interesting for her to run into hybrids, as they're something swampies consider to be abominations or something.

- - - - - -

That's all for now. If we have other threads together that I haven't replied to in a while feel free to drop the link here!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:11 am
I know I owe you a tag for Arusi, but if you'd ever like to do some RP in the Stormborn with Nurina I'd love to do it.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am
Princess_Feylin
I know I owe you a tag for Arusi, but if you'd ever like to do some RP in the Stormborn with Nurina I'd love to do it.

yes yes yes please heart I am so awkwardly shy when it comes to new prides -dies- But I was really excited to finally have someone FROM the pride XD

So general RP is loved biggrin would you mind starting a thread, or should I start a thread?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:26 am
Just a moment and I'll start up an RP. Perhaps with my girl Kivi.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:28 am
It's your turn here. C:

Also, I can offer up Ele to meet Kin the rogue lands. He's also an adult, but I want to play him as an adol for a while longer, just until he gets on his feet outside of the pride.

He also prefers to keep to himself, though when he does talk to others he's confident in his social skills. I always imagined him with a stoner-esque attitude; very laid back, off the wall, with a goofy grin. Ele also detests killing to eat, so if at all possible he tries to stick to a plant diet.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 am
Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23157108

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image

I have Asi'Sakitu's sister if you're interested in some family time!

-throws up personality blurb-

"Uaminifu is a bit insane and nasty when she has a "vision" from her seer abilities Though, her visions are more like intense migraines that don't amount much to her as a cub. I may change this as she becomes an adult depending on how things work out ICly. So when she's not having an episode, she'll be very cheerful and enthusiastic."

I haven't rped her yet, so I'm not sure how I'm going to go about her seer moments. I can start out nice and easy and not have an episode. Which means she'll be super nice and friend. (totally easy to take advantage of emotion_awesome )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:42 pm
Cousin rp? (if I recall their family tree correctly!) xD

User Image

Qia' Nakash grew up a proud member of the Mizimu pride. Cocky, troublesome, and vain, he was a lion that didn't let the small details in life burden him. And he always believed his paths and decisions to be the 'correct' ones, and would swiftly challenge anyone who argued differently. He was also a blabber mouth, never filtering his harsh words, and always belittling the emotions of others (especially females). Needless to say, Quia had his fair share of getting beat down by other pride members. xD; Even so, it was just another chance for him to gain better battle experience and strength. However, he never did have a chance to prove such worth to his pride. War had broken out, quick and brutal to everyone involved. Many fell, and in the wake of healing from the events, the pride eventaully dwindled away. Nothing remains, and now Quia wanders the roguelands, alone and distraught.

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 pm
Leeeeth~ 8D On an unrelated thread note, are you still up for that fling with Mayus and Mzuka? ninja

ALSO, I just got my first Stormborn, Siiri, if you'd want to just...rp her with Nurina or something. > u>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:25 am
Painted Moose

Swampie RP for all the win biggrin so yes please, I can start us up a thread!

Blu Chalk

Oh of course I would love some sibling RP biggrin I also have to PM you about what's going on with the cubs traveling wise -is lazy- So who starts the thread?

Nyhility

I would love cousin RP! And also Quia should meet with Chan, the father of the cubs XD who's looking for their mother because he's very much in love with her.

Polette

Yes I still want to fling them! Sorry I've been a butt when it comes to replies -goes to track down thread-

And I would love some more stormborn rp! I can start up a thread for that as well sometime today, I belive!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm
Here`s that thread, in case you haven't found it yet. > u>

Also, I'd love that with the Stormborn thing. ;u;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 am
Lethrossen

Oh of course I would love some sibling RP biggrin I also have to PM you about what's going on with the cubs traveling wise -is lazy- So who starts the thread?

Alright! I wouldn't mind starting the thread. Just let me know anything specific about the area and what ever else I need to get started. I've never rped in the Pridelands before. :3  

Skyflu
Crew

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:35 am
Blu Chalk
Lethrossen

Alright! I wouldn't mind starting the thread. Just let me know anything specific about the area and what ever else I need to get started. I've never rped in the Pridelands before. :3

nothing super specific, the family would probably be fairly close to pride rock. Mng & most likely Vigo would be near by, within sight. (so the cubs would be able to be far enough away to feel somewhat independent but Mng would probably go looking for them if they got farther away than that)

polette
tag!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 pm
We had a plot going with my leopard and your cheetah girl?
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s92/ChiSohma/jemmnuaurichanua6c-adult.png

<3 I made a thread... and pmed you a WHILE back ^^ Just thought if you were interested but i probably don't have that PM or link anymore. D;.. I'd have to search a good bit for it. If your still interested.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Skyflu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 pm
Lethrossen

nothing super specific, the family would probably be fairly close to pride rock. Mng & most likely Vigo would be near by, within sight. (so the cubs would be able to be far enough away to feel somewhat independent but Mng would probably go looking for them if they got farther away than that)

Hurrr~ sorry for the late response! One last thing and I promise I'll scurry off and start the thread. xD
Should I start the rp in the prideland's subforum or rogue lands? I just want to make sure I'm not breaking any rules. >3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff