Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] In dire need (Invictus/Medea/Shun)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:48 am
If Shun looked battered and worn as he made his way to the horseman reserve, it was because he really was. The past couple days had more or less involved him seeking out and fighting hunters within the haunted house. The last one he encountered was enough to break the camel's back or so to speak. The things she had said back there worried him greatly, and he could see that this wasn't something he could do on his own. Seeds already knew, but he still wasn't sure if that was enough.

And so rather than going to the nurse to treat his injuries, he immediately sought out Invictus.

At the reserve, they basically pointed him towards the tent that Medea usually resided in, not that he knew that much. Once he was there, he stepped in, looking for the Protector of Conquest.

"Invictus? I have something I need to speak to you about..."

Demon_Pachabel
Zoobey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:38 am
When the heir had told Shun that if he was needed, the reaper could come find him, Invictus had never actually expected that the boil would have actually needed anything from him. That wasn't to say that his offer had been insincere, but Shun had given him the impression of somebody who could handle quite a great deal on his own.

From where he sat around the familiar pyre of the Death Priestess, Invictus looked up towards the reaper, his brows seeming to furrow briefly for moment, before he motioned for the boil to sit next to him.

"Come and sit. We will listen to what it is that has come to ail you."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:05 pm
Seeing Invictus, Shun nodded and made his way over. Though, rather than sitting, he just knelt down by the Heir, keeping his head low. Initially, it might have seem like he had just been too worn or injured and had to drop down to his knees, but the exact posture seemed to imply otherwise.

"I've come across something I cannot handle on my own and so I have a favor to ask. The Hunter, Candace, has stolen away Mitsu. I fear the next time I see her, she will be one of them," he began to explain, "I believe others are missing as well from what happened at the lake."

He hadn't exactly checked the Seeds forum in the past few days so he wasn't sure what the update on that was. His priorities hadn't really involved checking it, seeing how he wanted to get the lycan back first and foremost, then see about how he might be able to get back at Candace. And try to kill more hunters along the way. After all, the best way to get to someone was to target those they care for most. His hands clenched into fists at the thought of that damn hunter.

"I don't know how I can bring her back, but you've been to their land. Is there a way to reach it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:30 pm
"There is still, and always time." Medea replied calmly, shifting from her position just slightly, enough to wake from her own Trance. "Be patient, young Reaper, your time will come soon. For now, rest, and wait for your calling. We will help, but not right here and not right now. You might find yourself first, your allies, your resolve. Remember exactly who it is you will be fighting and how strong they may be. Calm yourself first and the answer will come to you soon."

The Head Priestess herself seemed a little more worn than usual, simply retreating back into her seat quietly, without another word, perhaps to consult Trance once again. All one could hope was that the time was indeed soon.

Blade Kuroda

- The night after, students feel something calling to them. A warning perhaps, or a message. A feeling of something tugging at them, of discovering something half-hidden, as if the moment is now. Students should go HERE. Please note, if you are getting THIS RP text and plan to arrive there, it will lead to the same thing, so only post in one or the other.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas