RP Search! (Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:49 pm
This thread has a few of my SoAs. If you are interested in some rp, just quote. If you want to do some plotting, I am available on aim (username is ClubSnails) though you will have to poke me to get on there. And also, please quote me if you post in here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:04 pm
Mizani'Ulimwengu Males

User Image
Drox is a goof ball and hardly takes anything seriously. He does have a dark past, but he hardly brings it up.
Looking for: Jedi rp and rouge rp.

User Image
When Ahaztutako arrived at M'U he had no memory of his past. After spending some time at M'U recovering he decided to join them. He took to their ways quickly and excelled at it.
Looking for: Jedi RP and Rogue RP

User Image

Izrail is probably going to be the nicest sith ever. His father is the current lord of the Sith, so he has a lot to live up to. However he really doesn't want to be a bad guy. He is loyal to his father and his fellow sith.
Looking for: Pride RP, rogue RP, Flings, awesome plottage.

User Image
Majanga is the current lord of the sith. He may be fluffy, but behind that fluff is a calculating mind. Typically he doesn't get into fights. Instead he formulates a plan to get what he wants. This doesn't mean that fighting is beneath him. There are sometimes when the desire for blood lust hits him pretty hard and he just has to go and hurt something. But typically he is pretty calm and relax.
Looking for: Pride RP, Flings, Rogue RP,

Mizani'Ulimwengu Females
User Image
Atino was raised in Mizani'Ulimwengu. She loved learning and eventually became a Lore Keeper and eventually put on the council. She prefers to keep to herself. She is interested in gaining a pupil. Despite her quiet nature she is not afraid to put her opinions in. She is also a descent fighter and can stand her own in a fight.
Wants: General RP, Rogue RP, Jedi RP, A Padawan, Enemies to fight, SoAs to protect

User Image

Akhana is sensitive and empathetic. She doesn't want to disappoint others, but she also feels like she isn't as talented as she ought to be. She is horrible at hiding her feelings and is usually overly emotional. Instead of spending time with her siblings, she prefers to go out and study.
Looking for: Pride RP, friends, Rogues, Maybe a future mate, temptations to the Dark Side  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 pm
Usafi'tukufu

User Image
Macaria is usually a 'prince charming' character. He is sweet and gentle, but not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. However inside his mind is a darker persona (sorta like Yami is to Yugi from the manga Yu-gi-oh). This persona is violent and temperamental. He always has to have his way. Typically the darker persona sticks in Macaria's head and doesn't come out. However is Macaria is tired or hurt the darker persona comes out. When the darker persona comes out Macaria has no recollection of what the darker persona does with his body. Regular Macaria doesn't hate non leopards, however his darker side does.
Looking for: Pride RP, Mate (must be a leopardess), Flings, fights, general RP,

User Image

Tue is happy-go lucky. Nothing brings him down. Nothing. He is energetic and loves to make others happy. As far as leopards vs other creatures he couldn't really careless. He treats everyone the same and can't really see a difference.
Looking for: Pride RP, Mate, Anything really.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:27 pm
Mazu stuff!

User Image

NahasiWants to prove himself. Very loyal to his pride. As a young king, he has found himself being more serious than he needs to be. Even when one of his subject make a joke, he won't laugh, because he feels that at this point he needs to be more serious. Once some important events happen in Mazunguko he will become more relax and be able to laugh again.
Wants: Pride RP,

User Image
Hikaru is a little ball of energy much like the fireflies he catches for the pride. He takes his role very seriously. If anyone insults his rank he gets upset and tells them off. He is very proud of himself and he acts like a cub a lot of times. He needs watched constantly.
Wants: All the rp! Mate (He would need a male mate)! Pride RP, Rogue RP, I would love some rogue rp with some hybrids (especially cubs) Hikaru will completely adore any hybrids he comes across

User Image

Bakuera is sorta weird. He is attractive to only leopards. He doesn't do committed relationships and prefers short relationships. If he is worried about a female he had a fling with, he will check up on them. He goes from being very childish to being mature. His personality reflects the current situation he is in.
Wants: FLINGS, Rogue RP, Pride RP

User Image

Bedeinka is serious and strict. She believes that members of Mazu should act a certain way, that they should be more serious like her instead of light and fun loving. She scolds anyone who acts a way she doesn't approve.
Wants: Pride PR, Family RP

User Image
Ekaitz is a hyperactive, can't stop cub. He loves causing trouble and go on adventures. He doesn't stop to think about consequences. He just does it.
Wants: All the rp, In pride, Rogue RP, Future Mate, Fling

User Image
Zeruaren wants to make his mother proud (Bedeinka). He doesn't exactly understand her views but he goes along with them anyways. He doesn't goof around often and hardly plays cub games.
Wants: In Pride RP, Maybe a future mate, Cub Crushes (one sided though, he won't be doing the crushing)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 pm
Maestros Del Mar
User Image
Aureo is a carefree guy who loves life. He never argues or fights unless it is it is something he really cares about. He does, however, like to play fight and wrestle. He is very modest and often childish. He gets along with cubs more than anything.
Wants: To join a crew, Family RP, Pride RP, Rogue RP

User Image
Hotza is really sweet and gentle. She cares deeply for her cubs and family. Often she can be seen as over-protective.
Wants: Family RP, Pride RP

User Image
Acacius is focused on his dreams. He loves to go on adventures. His goal is to become a pirate captain. He is often found 'training'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm
Tokakinji
User Image
Isuara was left in Tokakinji as her mother traveled through. Her mother didn't want to care for her so she was left with a servant in Mkoani. As a youth she was quieter and was much more of a listener. As she grew older she became more curious and started asking questions about everything she could. She doesn't feel like druids should be treated like they are and often defends them when she can get away with it. Despite this she is completly loyal to the king and has faith that he will do the right thing.
Wants: Pride RP, Mate, Maybe a fling?

User Image
Seine is tends to be distant and aloof. Since coming to Tokakinji she has done nothing but train to be a soldier. She has a stuck up attitude. Before coming Tokakinji she was a heiress of a pride, but she decided she didn't want that responsibility of ruling and searched for a pride where she could be a fighter. She is loyal to the King and the pride and will do anything in her power to protect it. She distrust any Druid. SHe is in the Caddoc province and is a soldier.
(Fun fact she is my first SoA to be based on one of my OCs, My first OC in fact!)
Wants: JRP, Pride RP, Flings, Druid Encounters,

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:47 pm
Pridelands
User Image

Chamba is very shy and quiet. Wishes she was brave. She is very sweet and would love to make her family proud. When she feels really down on herself she feels that need to prove herself and a lot of time she does brash things. Now that she is a mother she is putting her cubs first. She cares deeply for her cubs and would do anything to protect them. Unlike when she was younger, she doesn't mind occasionally getting louder for the sake of making herself heard.
Wants: Family RP, Pride RP, Mate

User Image
Dakarai is a little adventurer. He has a hard time sitting still and prefers to go out on adventures to see the world. He also has a hard time being told what to do. It irks him when others tell him what he should or shouldn't do. He often test his boundaries when meeting a new lion.
Wants: Family RP, Pride RP, Cub Crushes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:05 pm
Kuroi'Nera
User Image
Ajani is a sweet heart. He cares about others deeply. If someone is struggling he is the first one to cheer them on. However when he is struggling he prefers to work through it alone. He often over thinks things, which causes him to stress out. Even when he is stressed he is still gentle toward all.
Wants: Cheetahs to entertain, Pride RP,

User Image
Sol has recently done some growing up. He acts like nothing has happened to him, but his world is slowly falling apart. He killed his first crush and now he is bitter about it. He doesn't believe he will love again. So he doesn't mind having flings that lack any emotional connection. Eventually I would like him to get out of this situation, but for now he will be stuck in it.
Wants: Family RP, Pride RP, Flings, Missions, Backlog RP

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:11 pm
Tuait'tekem

User Image
Ngozi is now looking for a mate and a pride. He is sweet, caring and a bit childish at times. I would love for him to have a mate who brings out the best in him and doesn't mind if he acts childish at times. Once he has cubs he will do some serious growing up. I also wouldn't mind some backlog rp.
Wants: Family PR, Flings, Mate, Backlog RP, Pride

Jahy Sarlarin
User Image

Falak bint Muna is serious, as well as motherly. She is not afraid to kick some a** though! Like most of the members in the pride she is strong and can fight pretty well.
Wants: Pride RP, Fights, Mate?

Ulili-Mlindaji
User Image
Kriemhild is the silent type. He likes being around others, he just doesn't like to say much. He is protective of those around him, but he prefers not to get into fights. If there is no other option he will fight.
Wants: family RP, Pride RP, Maybe Romance?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:05 pm
Rogue Girls

User Image
Sendatu believes she is better than those around her. When she was younger she would use other creatures as experiments to see what plants were the best medicine and poison. As she got older she realized that even if she knew everything about medicine, she would never be able to stop her own death. She decided that instead to make herself immortal by making those around her remember her when she passed away. Her goal is to do something so terrible that generations after her will still fear her name.
Looking for: A pride, Rogue RP, Mate?, flings, SoAs to heal, and betrayal,

User Image
Daiyu is hyperactive and devoted. She is looking for that right someone to be her mate. Even if she doesn't have the same views as her mate, she will defend him and his views. She is very obsessive and likes to do things routinely. Most likely she will be joining Mizani'Ulimwengu.
Looking for: Rogue Rp, flings?

User Image
Levigis loves adventures. She's active, calm, aggressive and bossy. She isn't one to take anyone's crap. Her goal in life is to see everything the world has to offer. Eventually she is going to join the pirate pride, so any interactions with pirates would be loved.
Looking for: Future flings, future heart breaks, family rp  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:07 pm
Rogue Males

User Image
Kyros-Laertes believes he has a great destiny. He doesn't know what it is yet, but he is preparing for it. He tends to be the 'quiet' type, caring more about his training than others. However, if it doesn't affect his training he will go into hero mode and save others. (especially if he can fight someone stronger than himself) He is a traveler at heart and hates staying still for too long.
wants: Rogue RP, Fights, flings,

User Image
Torm-Hasierara is very accepting and giving. He only has fighting as his only skill, though from being undernourished he has lost some of his abilities. He likes protecting others with no expectation of getting anything in return.
Wants: Mate, Pride, Rogue RP, Mazu RP

User Image
Mael thinks he's hot stuff. He's arrogant and selfish. To make it worse he has never had to work to get what he wants. He always has had his family hunt for him. His family has recently got tired of his crap and have kicked him out of the family. Now he is wandering the rogue lands looking for someone to take care of him.
Looking for: Flings, Mate, Prides,

User Image
Faustus is bitter, he is upset that his father didn't love him as much as he did his half-brother. Because of this he is out to prove that he is just as strong as his half-brother. He is filled with an internal battle of whether he should or shouldn't kill his half-brother. He is actually fairly polite to everyone he meets, and even a bit shy.
Looking for: Flings, Mate?,

Faustus is a follower, so I would love to find someone to be his leader, preferably someone who is mean/evil. He would do almost anything they asked of him, though I do want him to have some moral problems.

Another plot I would like to do is have him fall in love with a hybrid girl. He will adore her and do anything that will make her happy. At some point I want him to kidnap cubs to bring back to her (if she is infertile). I want this to cause a rift in their relationship and maybe even cause them to break up.

He also needs some major heart breaks. He is very much the romantic type and will adore any female he feels a bond with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm
Blank Slates
User Image
Ankou (Open for anything) (Note that she has been scarred pretty badly)
User Image

Quala does what she wants. She's ornery and always has to have her way.(Open for anything)
User Image
Bai Yun doesn't talk much and is the type to attack first, ask questions later. (Open for anything except for joining a pack)
User Image
Jolanka (open for anything) (Note she does have a fling lined up)
User Image
Lamri (trying something)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm
Reserving this just in case  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm
This is now open.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 pm
for Daiyu,
I have [ Kairos ]. He is hyperactive, adventure injected and just overall reckless. Later down in life though he will be one of the kings to the elf pride. ( its Sergio's I/T ) But before that he is trying to 'find' his sister and he would love someone to partner up with him and take on his adventure? :3

Also I have Izotz,
listed as a member of the 'Nera? Did you still want him there? If so I have [ Rada ] He could meet and [ Abila ] He could meet? Also a hand full of cubs ;3. If you don't want him thar just let me know in the members updates :3.

For Morea I had [ Espoir ], for a later down the road mate? If your still interested and I can also have someone cubnap her OR she could come with Rada when she finds Morea's aunt aka Rada's mother? Since she is finally an Adol and can travel the roguelands to find her mother ;3.

Also has a unnamed yeenur. Whom would be good for a long distance relationship or a very touching one night stand. He'd try and visit but he is a devoted Robin, to a lion batman whom go off in to the world collecting stories. He is good natured, and just gentle. Very gentleman like.

I also have a very 'foolish' Yeenur that wouldn't mind flinging and leaving neither. :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff