Submit

Ever used Wave Dash?
  Yep!
  Heard of it, but never used it.
  WTF is Wave Dashing???!
View Results

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:18 am
Hi, I've been playing SSBM for a long while now, by now, I'd say I'm a veteran, but not an expert. Because, I still have yet to master or perform this so called Wave Dashing technique. Has anyone actually executed this technique before? And how exactly do you do it? I tried Smash Boards, but it just confused the hell out of me. In fact, I used Luigi and did a Wave Dash once or twice, I "think"! But it was entirely difficult. Most ppl finds this tech to be either not very useful, or just an waste of time. neutral I never actually used it correctly, so I can't say either.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:03 pm
I don't know what the foopy a wavedash is, so I'm just as confused as you.  

sorintorak

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:39 am
Ok, I've been asking my friend Demitri to help me a bit, but I was at home practicing Wave Dashing. It's basically FASTER than rolling, ANSD regular dashing, it's just hard to use.

Basically, if you use Luigi, it's very easy to see. When you jump in mid-air, and as you descend, you press the Up button WHILE tilting downwards-left OR downwards-right, depending on which way you're descending, if done right, I thinksoemwhere along the line, you press the R button as well, which lets your character SLIDE-DASH (literally), and there's smoke behind your character IF you did it right. You'll know if you did it right. It took me over 100 times to practice, and it managed ME only 10 times toa ctually do Wave Dashing. It's quite a challenging feat for ANY Expert/Advanced SSBM players out there, I suggest you all try it someday. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:35 pm
Yo look in the techniques section. I posted an entire thing on SSBM when I should have posted it here....But oh well...Look there. Ill post it here as well though so yeah...  

YoruTaro

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:01 am
Oh and by the way....I can do a perfect wavedash constantly so =P  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:52 pm
YoruTaro
Oh and by the way....I can do a perfect wavedash constantly so =P

Doesn't mean that much  

divine_chaos_demon

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:58 pm
well since I use fox it actually does. perfect wavdashing is important when doing waveshines  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:51 pm
ill try it  

sup dude212121

porkeater123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:32 pm
can anyone wave dash with ganon? i cant do it at all with him!  
Smash Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games