Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:52 pm
User ImageTheir first mission together. How exciting! She was extremely overjoyed- only because this would be the first time she was out of the pride.. It took her a good hour to just TOUCH the sands. Let alone continue forth through. See- her mother is the one whom taught her the ways in and out of the pride. The route they were suppose to take- because if not..... they could get lost in the wasteland and surely die. That's what kept her on her feet. But the culture shock of leaving the pride was still getting to her. But along with her was her 'best' friend whom was also her bodyguard. Now, they were found in the roguelands. DEEP within the roguelands after weeks of travel and across a grass plain field with few trees. But she stayed true to her mission, and had finally found what she would think as 'jackpot' of a handfull of cheetahs. Not a pride's size.. but if she recruited that many cheetahs.. she'd be praised for sure!

"We need numbers." Her mother said.
"If you can get us more numbers. The more praise- but you must stalk them.. must understand the way they are- and if they are worthy of being in the pride... even slaves must have some dignity in the end."

Those words sunk through Abila like glue. This was her first mission. Her first everything and she stuck by Rada like a parasite. "So.. What do you think?" Her voice so soft and delicate, yet energetic all at once. "I mean.. Like mother said. We watch them and learn of them.. well I think a week is enough right?" She was already getting home sick- and even though others like Rada would praise freedom. Abila was NOT up for it. She wanted to come back home, be praised and be the prized Geisha that wanted- but had yet to claim the title. She thought only right hands and fighters brought others back but her mother said this wasn't always the case.

Why her mother got in to such popular polls was because she brought in members. Brought in those who would later be the great leaders of the pride.

User Image"We'd have to approach them to find out." Her voice was calm and unafraid. Unlike Abila, Rada only wanted one thing. Her mother. All she wanted was get to the outside of those terrible walls and with the fact that Abila's mother saw the 'peacemaker' as a strong suit for this occassion/mission, was a blessing. Not only that but she was already promised by Kata this would happen. Only if she could get to Kata... maybe even have THIS group of cheetahs become apart of the secret fraction. She would have to get them alone and- Well she was interrupted by a very naggy Abila..

"APPROACH THEM!?" The dumbfounded look on her face was priceless.

"You've done that before. In the pride all the time."

"Well this isn't the pride!" She protective herself reservation shamelessly. "I was thinking maybe you can go over first and I'll follow later?" A smile creased her maw nervously.. She was far too new to the roguelands and walking up to someone when it WASN"T her homeground advantage. She could get whatever she wanted in the pride.. she had the confidence of a strong Entertainer.. She had performed of countless and sung and dances beautifully for the pride.. But this was a WHOLE new ball game..

Rada saw this as the perfect opportunity.. If she had met them alone, without Rada she could tell them about the secret fraction. Maybe even get them to join before Abila had a chance to know what was going on. That would be purrfect! "I mean. I wouldn't want you to get hurt or anything... Maybe I should go alone."

"I wouldn't get hurt! I know how to defend myself too yea know! I'm not scared!"

"Well just stay here. And PIPE down yea' here." Hissing at her for getting up to way too high of a note there. Damn singing entertainers. With that- she finally got up from the ridge and started off towards them.. Hopefully singling out one before she met with the others. She would HATE to be outnumbered too soon and have to either run or fall in to a death trap. She looked for an opportunity.. someone to be alone before showing herself. She was stealthy- and never willing to fight unless having to be COMPLETELY pushed in to one to defend herself. 'Peacemaker' wasn't given to just ALL the fighters in the 'nera. Neither was it proudly owned.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:04 am
User Image They'd been walking as a group for... Several weeks now? They'd ALL lost track. There was... Marakraka, his sister, her two friends, their brother that they'd all managed to bully into coming with them... And then a mother and daughter that they'd come across who'd been displaced by their coalition disbanding, as well as a little blue male who'd been the one to approach THEM. He'd been seeking companionship, company, a new home, because his home pride - And he'd pointedly used a very LION word - had disbanded. Maraka had welcomed him on in. In all, there were eight of them total, all traveling together.

User ImageThough for the moment, the females were off hunting - Even Waridi had gone off to sully her precious little white paws! Maraka groomed one of his, smiling in amusement. Such a prissy girl... Beside him, Malaika looked bored. The gray-purple cheetah turned to his brother, scowling just a bit. "Oh, stop looking so FORLORN, Malaika! You know we had to hunt LAST time..." It'd hardly been fair... Three males, hunting for five females AND themselves. They'd barely brought down anything worthwhile. He scowled as his brother snorted. "But it's hardly fair, making them hunt for us! We're acting like lions!"

Maraka shifted, placing one paw over the other in an almost delicate manner. "And?"

"And it's not right! We're cheetahs!"

User ImageFor the first time, the blue male, Mwezi'kinyago, piped up. "There's nothing wrong with acting like a lion..." He shifted, long tail twitching a bit. "Besides, we're all doing our fair share of the work, aren't we...?" Unlike the other two males, and in fact any of the females, Mwezi had come from a pride of mixed species - Lions, leopards, cheetahs, hybrids... He swore there may have been a wild dog or hyena in there, too. It had given him a very open mind, something he felt justly proud of. Maraka motioned with his paw, smiling at the blue cheetah. "See, Malaika? Mwezi here agrees!" He paused suddenly, making a slight face. So many M names between them... MMM... He'd have to remember to never name any of his cubs with an M name. On the other side of him, Malaika scowled before getting up. "I'm gonna go see if the girls need help..." Shooting a glare at his brother, he walked off, ears back and tail twitching.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 pm
Finally. After just sitting their stalking them, finally someone separated from the group. "Stay here, Lay low." Then, as if she were stalking prey- she glided through the long grass. Careful and mindful to go with how the wind had move their blades. Yes- she was an expert at stealth, and it had been one of her stronger points in her training and when she was close enough. She had literately waited for him to move further away, and out of site of the others before she had pretended- to run in to him. Bumping him from his side stomach area- with just enough force to knock him down.

She let herself tumble with him for a minute.. Crashing down- now she was on top of him.. Looking in a daze as if the fall had done her some slight damage of disorientation. "Woahh.." Shaking her head, then looking down at him- surprised and propped up. "Oh- I'm so sorry- Are you ok?" She COULD have been an entertainer. Especially with how formed she was, and how beautiful Abila tried keeping her pelt. Yes- ABILA helped her every so often to clean the muck out of her white fur.

Making sure to shown the feminine-ness of her face.. Blinking softly as though to lure him in with apologies from within her eyes alone.

"I really didn't see you there- Woah I must be going blind~" Sitting up and rubbing her face. "Here let me help~" And leaned down to slowly pick up his neck, to let him lean on her if he wanted. Which of course was all apart of her plan..

While Abila hid herself quite well. The closer to the ground she was, the easier her dark pelt wouldn't be spotted. But she couldn't help but want to be involved, she was slowly getting used to the roguelands- but even still. She wanted to be USEFUL, and that would probably almost hinder their chances. "I think I have an idea." She coaxed herself in to believing that she could possibly help. With that alone, gave her momentum to move closer to the males, discretely of course.. To at least get a feel for them before she made her plan realize.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:57 am
He hadn't exactly been expecting it, but when the female crashed into him, Malaika found himself tumbling in what could only be called a tangle of limbs. For cheetahs, that could be called a bad thing, since their lives depended on the state of their legs. "Oh!" Carefully detangling himself from the bush he'd landed in, the tan male got up, looking at the female. This was NOT his sister, one of her friends, or one of the new girls they'd picked up along the way. "I'm okay... Are you? And..." He looked around. "Where did you come from?"

Maraka yawned, starting to feel bored. After a a few minutes of waiting, he decided his brother wasn't returning right away and rose to his paws. When the other male looked at him curiously, the gray and purple male gave a shrug. "I'm going for a walk myself... Stay here for when the girls get back. We don't need them going into a panic or anything.." As he started to walk, his ears constantly moved, listening... Detecting... Waiting... He could hear and smell SOMEONE new... But he wasn't sure where they were. The older male let out a huff, ears folding back. He hated being in the dark like that....  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm
"Traveling." Heh, close one as she had to think on her feet for that one. A good sigh as she got up and shook the dirt off herself. "I kinda had to lose a lion, and um.. well saw a herd here.. we were both after it and I seemed to have lost them." A light laugh. Taking a paw, and softly rubbing her face from the dirt with a quick groom. "Fine... that tumble thank the land not broken or injured, just a little sore." Flexing the leg out with a slight hiss then another sigh.

"Are... you alone here?" Obviously they'd been following the pack for some time now to KNOW the answer, but of course playing the part to oblivious is the best. Coming off as a rather cheerful yet kind character for now.

She was still knew to this, training was NOTHING like the real world, and she tried to get closer without getting spotted but obviously she lacked the skills that Rada had refined in... She couldn't see anything with her head so close to the ground and as she homed in, when she finally did come up... She was confronted with a pair of legs... Blinking softly as she lifted her head even more before her body started trembling under her...

'RUNN!!!' Her mind yelled, and after the momentary relapse she turned tail and started running away- leaving a high pitched squeak behind as she ran like there was no tomorrow but ungracefully entangled herself in the tall grass and tripped over a rock that sent her body in a roll then finally flopped on to the ground.

Rada's ears perked up, and she zoned herself to look where she left Rada and to her unwanting surprise.. The girl was gone. In her head she yelled and cursed the day she met Abila so badly.. What- what was that!" Getting to her feet and shifting towards the direction, but slow enough to just look alerted and not give herself away..that was the code. If one gave up their position, the other couldn't be comparmized.

Andranis

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff