Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Meet 'Onyxia' or rather Katrana as now goes by.

She is a god-child, born to Neltharion, the god of hate and her mortal mother. She is a seer and she is a sly, conniving b***h.

She has, until recently, been traveling with her brother around the rogue lands in search of her father. Katrana is forever loyal to the molten god and only wishes to receive his approval in everything she does. In doing so, she actively seeks prides she can worm her way into with either her visions, her looks or just her honeyed words. Once in, she seeks a way to overthrow the pride from the inside or turn the order it has into chaos. Once the pride is successfully destroyed, she will either wait around to reap the rewards and deliver the pride to her father or leave in the night to leave the ruined pride to it's own devices.

Mate
    Katrana will likely never have a permanent mate but rather a group of consorts which she picks which she would like to breed with at a certain time. This would be a sort of male harem, but they would be fed well. If you are interested, post an image and a personality blurb so I have an idea what he's about. Lions only.

Followers
    Katrana is also looking for more loyal followers to serve and protect her and her children. If you have any species of SoA that might fit this kind of role, feel free to offer. Keep in mind though she will be joining a pride that her half-sister and/or father will be forming in the future and would need to join with her. Below are some of those who follow the god-child already.

Dumac
    Dumac, a captured male who will become a loyal follower of his mistress. Raised by his earthy father, he originally was raised to think one male could protect many females, but since meeting Katrana his world has been flipped upside-down. He'll become either a consort for her or a servant later on.

Arosmth
    Crazy as can be, he has been seduced by Katrana into aiding her and becoming a loyal guard for the seer. He is known to kill and impale all those who get in his path or threaten his mistress.

Sangria
    Blurb here.

Veri'Yon
    Blurb here.

Nailah
    Blurb here.

I'll add in the others already following her later.

Expanding the Family
    Katrana is not above stealing cubs right out from under the parents' noses. If you happen to have a cub and would like her to raise it as her own for whatever reason, let me know. (:< I'd be happy to work something out with you. The black flight could also use some new blood.

Pride
    I'd love to find a pride for her to essentially try to take over from the inside. This means either raising a coup against the current ruler(s), just plain assassinating them, raising a rebellion, well the options are endless. My only stipulation in them though is that she cannot die during any of these or sustain any permanent damage. Most likely she'll be a shadowy figure in the background, just instigating all of the events though she'd likely need to be in a higher position to actually know anything personal about the ruler(s) though she may take some kind of initiative in any battle. Need an instigator? She may be your gal!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:23 pm
2/3  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 pm
3/3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items