Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:42 pm
Sup. I'm got some lions. And Things. PM me if you want an RP. If something isn't listed and you're just looking for plot fodder or w/e drop me a line because really I don't mind.

Journal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:49 pm
Madi'molĂ´i

User ImageA pretty laid back lion, he liked to avoid confrontation and can be considered a philosopher. He is not so much against conformity, only that conforming without question isn't exactly the greatest. He is open to pretty much any plot as I am not adverse to setting him up with confrontation. If you want to try and bring him into a pride that's cool too. He responds well to logic and reasoning as well as flirting. I am open to flings if you really want them, (though I have one semi-planned). If your lion thinks they know something cool, Madi will listen. If they need a vent, he'll listen to that too. He's got a soft spot for kids or any race though he will consider wild dogs or hyenas lower on the chain physically. Mentally not so. He's a wandering rogue and pretty much cool with whatever is happening around him.

Plot ideas:

-Meeting Gods/Godesses: Madi has met one god, and now he's a bit fascinated with them and their existence. While he doesn't actively look for gods, he would like to meet others in passing.

-Being drawn into a pride. I am not looking for a specific pride, but, I'd like a small plot where he'd convinced to join a pride only to leave shortly after. Unless the reason is good, the plan would be join pride, get annoyed by the system, ollie out

-Someone trying to make a slave of him. Not interested in actually going trough with it but I'd like an attempt?

-Meeting a Seer who has a vision about him? IDK

-Awkward flirting. He responds well to flirting, provided they're female and lion. Anything else he gets a bit thrown off.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kolba

I have not yet RP'd with this girl. She's a blank slate as far as personality goes as well as plots. I am open to anything and everything.

Slated to become huntress (Snowman) in Schnee la Neige'milima maybeeeee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm
TeteUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bhanu'Ecchumati Pride
'Reed' is the son of Thona, King of Bhanu'Ecchumati. He is going to be haughty, and thinking he's the best little s**t to ever be shat. He neexd to meet other pride members and such *A*b  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aquaticus
Bahari'mtoto Pride
Personality: Brat. He's just a Bratty McBraterston

He's not met anyone but he's more or less like a bad seed type idk. Blank slate rly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:48 pm
For Thona's son you can post here once, and it'll count as your jrp, if Chobi didn't send it to you. owo[x]  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm
Aw yis getting to that tonight~  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:32 am
added some newish things?
Kinda
Sorta  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:22 am
:'DDD

I have two things:

First, for Kolba. I have a Lion headed to Schnee la Neige'milima. Maybe they could either travel their together or something. He's a seer, so it's possible? He's also travelling with a hare named Jana.

User ImageUser Image

Secondly~ For Madi'molĂ´i I can definitely provide something that'll throw him off flirting-wise.

User Image

He just flirts with everyone. ._.

Also if you'd like some General RP with your Bahari boy, I have Galjoen -

User Image

He's pretty friendly, I guess.

I guess that was three things and not two, whoops.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am
I have one of Tete's brothers if you'd like some bro RP.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:27 pm
Seaki

Counting is for chumps

yes pls @ traveling RP. maybe he had vision of it and they met up, he told her about it, and now they're trying to make it through some icey slopes?

yes @ flirt rp becaus he'd just not know what to do because he doesn't want to be rude.... but this is so weird how does he do????

Galjoen- maybe they find a shark egg or something?

SilverLutz

Sure! general rough housing?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Sounds good!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:11 pm
Vamps, I need a JRP for your boy's brother. razz He was the only one not put in the pride. xD

Basically: RP BROS SO BRO CAN BE IN THE PRIDE. I'm having it so he got lost. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 pm
Vamps~ + + *touches* <3

I loooove the sound of your Madi. And I've got two ladies to offer!

User Image
Kanika was part of the DW before they disbanded. She's sweet, flirty, playful, and friendly. Hasn't been played, so she's still in need of development. But I thought she could be fun with him! and I reallyreallyreallyreally want to play her.

annnnd I've gotttt
User Image
Who is a strong, intelligent, proud lioness, but poised and elegant with a great deal of class. Thinking of sending her to the firekin or pridelands, buuuut yeah. tell me what you think~<33

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:21 am
Saint Sergio

Yes yes we will do this aw yeahhhhhhhhh
musicaloner7

WE CAN DO BOTHHHHHHHHHH
Madi needs to flirt flirt all the time aw yisssssssssss  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]