Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] A lovely day for a song (Umeme'lalio and J'ka-siri)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

The day was lovely, like every day in Umeme's mind. Everything was always perfect, or at least as perfect as it could ever get. She was humming to herself as she smelled some flowers she had found on her morning walk. They were rare to see which made it even better. She normally didn't walk around this part of the pride, so she had to try something different. She enjoyed her walks in the morning quite well. Though, she did wish she had someone to walk with her. It would be nice to have someone to talk to, or perhaps even sing with.

Her humming continued, it wasn't anything real. Just a tune she had made up in her head to keep her walks from being quiet. Though, every day it sounded a little different. Maybe one day it'd come into a good beat she could keep and remember it every time she walked around. Her tail flicked as she started to move away from the flowers she had spotted. It'd be a pity to pick them, though she really wanted to. Maybe another time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

(Ignore his cert xD He's a rogue)
User Image
J'ka Siri had been wandering around for a while now. He knew what he was looking for but at the same time he wasn't sure what it was that he was looking for. He was looking for a home. He had lived with his family for so long and now he wanted to do his own thing he wanted to see his own things and be himself. He loved this idea but he was having a hard time with that. He was looking for a new home. But he wasn't exactly sure where ot find that new home. He wasn't sure of where he wanted to go and what he wanted to do. But he was just going along with it, going along with it just like he normally did. He kind of went along with every thing.

His tail flicked around behind him as he wandered he was trying to figure out what he was going to do he was wandering looking fo some one to keep him company. He was trying to find some thing or some one to find something to keep him company. He attention was caught by a smell in the air he started to wander toward the smell, it was an odd one he could smell a pride the smell of it. He liked the idea of running into a pride maybe he could see something that he liked. He wasn't that sure of what he was going to find.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:17 pm
As Umeme'lalio humming stopped, she heard something. Her attention was taken away from the flowers she was smelling. Curiosity filled her mind and she needed to find out what it was. Of course, she wasn't the best detective, and probably not the best to go looking for trouble, but she didn't want any little ones around this close to the pride's edge. Umeme wouldn't ever forgive herself if she ignored the sound, and then learned later that a little one was hurt.

"Hello" She asked as she went about looking for whatever it was that made the nose. It wasn't a loud noise, light brushing on leaves, soft steps of paws, but it was still enough for her to hear that she wasn't alone. "I won't hurt you, come out." She said in a sweet voice. She knew how cubs could be sometimes, but also knew that it wasn't the easiest to get out of watchful eyes. Not that it couldn't happen, she knew. She moved towards the sounds that she had heard, hoping that it wasn't cubs at all. It would make things quite easier.

The flowers were now completely out of Umeme's mind. She stepped easy along the path, looking in all directions. It took her only a few minutes before her eyes were upon a male lion. Brilliant orange and black coat, he had. "Oh! I'm sorry." She started "I thought you were a cub" She gave a little chuckle, then noticed that she had never seen the male before her. Though she didn't want to sound stupid, so she didn't ask if he was new. She'd find out soon enough, she supposed.

Yin-Bug
Sorry for the late response, college and computer issues ate me up. @.@

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces