Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
[Official] Seasons

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 pm
It's official! The Sims 3 Seasons has finally been announced. Sparce details at the moment but the official page can be found here> http://thesims.com/seasons

What are you looking forward to most?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:32 am
Swimming.. although that seems like something that may be included in the patch.

Aliens! YES!

Umbrellas. I don't know why but I find them super cute!

I'm still not completely sold on the expansion pack. I'm on a bit of a budget right now, so I'm going to wait a bit after it comes out to see if it's worth it.  

elevator

Friendly Friend

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:59 pm
I'm loving the idea of the seasonal markers now that I know about them. I can have the homes and businesses around my worlds actually get decorated for the different seasons automatically!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 am
I finally bought myself this expansion pack over Christmas. It was on sale for $20 at a local store!

I wasn't expecting it to be as awesome as it is. It is simply beautiful. I play on my laptop which is a couple of years old and starting to die, and the graphics were still amazing. I love going to the festivals and having gift giving parties. All of the little activities are so fun. I don't know if I would be able to handle the weather for every town I play though. It might get a bit annoying after a while, not being able to do an outdoor activity because it's raining or blizzard. I get enough of that in real life with the stupid weather here and having to take the bus everywhere. It's a different way of playing, so I might be forced to turn off some of it for long-term play sessions. Overall I was impressed with the expansion. It doesn't have its own town, but that's alright as I've been playing a custom world.

The university expansion is expected to release March 5. I cannot wait for that one! It was my all time favourite for Sims 2 and the preview looks fun.  

elevator

Friendly Friend

The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces