lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image

Nilla excitedly drinks his 3rd mug of coffee, staring at a tree, unblinkingly, tapping his foot. "I have a problem!" He sips his coffee some more, with a shaking hand. He skips around. "Tralalala!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image Enfys had left the back woods terretory and darker areas he usually found himself and had headed in to town in search of something... new.. something.. corruptible.. he needed some one he could pester and annoy. The reed family was off limits for terrorizing. Azrael his friend had made it as such as it was his family. A family filled with good and girls.. most of which were Goodies. He needed something he could rip into.

As he thought, he passed by a window to a coffee shop, stopping he'd seen just what he needed.. a happy twit to drive over the edge. His lips curled into a malicious smirk as he turned and made his way into the shop. He'd take a seat.. Wait for the right moment and then... he'd snap.

((for my posting sanity #3f1271))  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Nilla hears the jingle of the door opening and topples over the back of his chair. He regains balance and brushes off his fur. He examines the 'costumer' carefully. I don't like the look of this! His counsious tells him. He clears his throaght. "M-may I h-help you?" He blinks repeatedly and waits for the ebil fae to answer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:25 pm
Enfys looked at the goody as he was addressed. Not yet.. no... Bide your time. "Well.. I was looking for a coffee that had a distinct flavor.." Yes.. this would do it.. lure him into a false sense of security. "My mate happens to have never had any kind of coffee she can tolerate at the moment. I was hoping that perhaps you might be able to... suggest something?" His voice was smooth, betraying of any ulterior motives he might have.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:35 pm
Nilla raised an eyebrow. "Is she pregnant or something? What has she tried?" Curious as to what this fae was getting at he said, "Hold on, I-I might have something." He disappeared and returned with a cup of indifferent coffee. Hmm?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm
Enfys blinked as if shocked by the notion. "We aren't currently trying so If she is it's news to me." The sentence had a slight bite to it. He hoped it was enough to make the other thinks it was a slightly touchy subject.

Taking the mug, he sniffed at the aroma. "It seems smoother than the last one she tried.. not as strong in aroma.. how's it's flavor?" He was cautious of anything he didn't' see prepared before him.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 pm
Nilla grunted at the comment. "Side effects, buddy. As for the flavoring, hazlenut and mint. I can give you a sample? But, that cup alone is five crowns price. No haggling!" He got a sample and handed it to the stranger. "On the house, de-caf."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:01 pm
He arched his brow some and took the sample. Sniffing it to determine anything else that might have been added, he slowly took a sip. "The mint's too over powering.. Not sure it really goes with the hazelnut." Setting the sample container down he pondered a bit further. "Anything... else?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Nilla replied, "Nope, unless you need anything else. Five crowns now." He leaned in close, but catious, "Or bribe."

lysia_nyteblade rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:18 pm
Yet again he arched his brow. "Five crowns.. for a sample.. when you just said on the house, de-caf.." He tsked at the poor goody. Now was the time to strike. Reaching over, he grasped the other fae. "You shoulda barred me from the place when you saw me.. this day will be your doom..." With that he struck, his hand swift and aiming to do harm.

Attacking: Nilla Bean

HP: 30  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:24 pm
"Excuse me sir!" He grunted. "Five crowns for the mug, not sample! If I say on the house I mean it!" He was furious with this.. this, costomer. "Take your trash and leave!" He yelled, pointing at the door.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm
"You little ingrate! How dare you attempt to order me about like some common riffraff." His voice was cold, icy and deadly as his rainbow colored eyes narrowed in on the smaller fae. "You will learn.. You might barely escape me... but you will remember to be less loose with that tongue of yours."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 am
Nilla growled and told all the costumers to get out. "I'm sorry, but were closed because of a lunatic! Pay me, get out, or I call the police kats!" Nilla bean was furious. He had never had someone walk in her like that. He knew this was wrong and it needed to change.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:20 pm
((i'll reply with pavos in the othe rone as soon as his muse wakes up... lazy peacock colored bafoon)

Enfys laughed a tone just as icy and malicious as his intent. "You stupid little Goody goody... didn't you know the male Feli's are about the worst of the lot?" Slowly he watched with one eye as others started to filter out of the shop. "Yes.... they flee and no help will come for you in the face of war." War and violence he was all too familiar with these things. Been molded by them from birth. "You see.. That tongue of yours.. it gets you into trouble.. so lets say we take out the issue.. hmm??"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:34 am
"Man, come on, let's just knock it off?!" Nilla took the coffee away from him and just told him to go find coffee else where. He yelled as th last person wwas about to walk out and motioned them back to sit down. "My tongue.. you see," in a mimicking voice, "It stay's where it is!"

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff