Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Journal
Welcome to Cap's Corner: Plots and More! Here, I'll be rotating through SoA I would like to get some RP and plots for.
NOTE: I am just starting to come back after a hiatus due to a death in the family. If we had something planned and you would like to continue, quote me or shoot me a PM please!

I prefer guild RP over AIM RP. I will do AIM RP if it's easier for you, but please know I expect more than one-liners and actions listed in asterisks.
I may be new to SoA, but I'm not new to RP. As long as you're giving me, say, 3 sentences with something to reply to, I'm a happy camper. (This also goes for Guild RP)

If I don't hear from you for a month or vice versa, I will consider the plot dead and move on to something else.

Want to RP? Shoot me a PM or go ahead and post this form in the thread!

[quote="The Captain Britain"][/quote]
[b][size=18][color=#1be79d]Hey Cap! I wanna RP![/color][/size][/b]
(Put a Pic of your SoA Here)
(Here, put which SoA you want to RP with and the plot you're interested in)

PM: Open
AIM: Open (the.captain.britain)
(When AIMing, PLEASE let me know you are from SoA)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm
User Image

Tim
~ Learning Perseverance (Tim x Hakuna'jina)
~ Hero of the Hour (Tim x Bataar)
~ Cornering a Thief (Tim x Hanja x Zenobia)

Briac
~ Afternoon Adventures (Briac x Nkosi)
~ Jealousy is Never Pretty (Briac x Emrys)

Hanja
~ All Banged Up (Hanja x Mavi)
~ Cornering a Thief (Hanja x Tim x Zenobia)

Maua
~ Jungle Style (Maua x Sheska)

Waridi
None

Inia
~ Ticks and Fleas and Other Things (Inia x Tahir)
~ I'm Stupid, I'm Staying (Inia x Levyathan)

Kali
~ Young Blood (Kali x Acacius)
~ Hello Sistah (Kali x Levigis)

Rio
None

((NOTE: When counting CRPs, I provide the current number of completed RPs that haven't been used for breedings yet. After getting a breeding, I subtract five RPs from that SoA's total.))

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image
RP Colour: #d92616
CRPs: 1
Currently: Wandering the Roguelands training
Bio: Tim is a largely serious guy. He has a habit of keeping is emotions concealed at all times, and doesn't like showing them unless it benefits the situation. An open display of his feelings is a huge sign of trust on his part. Tim has a wicked sense of sarcasm and humour, but finds childish pranks troublesome and potentially dangerous.
Fiercely practical, logical, and extremely intelligent, Tim is one of the best detectives there is. He is well-versed in strategy and tactics, and will often out-think his opponent in the middle of battle. He can become frustrated when dealing with those of lesser intelligence, but is patient enough to work with them.
He is as loyal as loyal gets, placing a lot of importance on his friendships and alliances. Tim would do just about anything to help a friend or a teammate, and tends to be rather self-sacrificing. He likes to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders so that others don't have to. This makes him bottle up his own troubles inside his head. He has trouble opening up to other people.
NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming, Flings, Mate
Wanted: General encounters, Fighting teachers, SoA to save, Evil SoA to fight
Plots:
I Need a Hero - As a superhero cosplay, Tim needs people to save! I can work with any scenario. Getting back kidnapped cubs, saving damsels in distress, or even just treating injured SoA.

Sharpen Your Claws - Tim is currently trying to advance his fighting skills. I'd love for him to have some teachers to instruct him in different styles. I MAY be throwing him at the Jedi for a while until his concept pride is ready to be set up.

I Ship It! - I will be customing a Kon cosplay onto one of my future PL litters. I ship Tim/Kon together, and would love to find someone who would be willing to play Kon. This person has to be ready to RP a lot, as Kon would be the OOC leader of my future concept pride. Also, please note that Kon has a set personality based off of the comics (not that moody-angst YJ crap). Please PM me if you're interested.

User Image
RP Colour: #ce7730
CRPs: 0
Currently: Exploring the Pridelands
Bio: Briac is an inquisitive little cub. He wants to know everything about everything and everyone. Briac loves learning about hunting and fighting, and especially loves hearing stories about the big dangerous roguelands beyond the borders. He loves going on adventures, but doesn't like having to break any rules while doing so. Though he'll definitely sneak away from the nannies, Briac generally doesn't like getting in trouble or doing anything that will risk getting him in trouble.
He likes playing, but will stop if it gets too violent or out of hand. Briac doesn't have the best social skills and is unable to stick up for himself when he needs to. He likes having friends, but doesn't always know how to make them or keep them around.

NOT wanted: Pride offers, Death, Maiming, Flings
Wanted: Cub crushes, Adventures, Future mate, Family RP, Friends

Plots:
Cubbin Love - Cub crushes! They may or may not be one-sided. Briac is VERY awkward when it comes to stuff like this. I would love for one of these crushes to turn into a long-term mate plot going into adulthood.

Brother, My Brother - Briac needs some family RP! Adventures, scuffles, or just general play. I really want him to one day meet his grandmother, the goddess of Herb Lore.

What Friends Are For - Little guy needs some friends! Specifically, he needs a gal pal that will help him out with girl issues and whatnot when he's older. They would never be romantic, but rather a brother-sister type relationship. That being said, one of his actual sisters are more than welcome to fill this role.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 pm
User Image

User Image
RP Colour: #f7b518
CRPs: 3
Currently: In the Makono-Epesi
Bio: Hanja is the very definition of a bad boy. He's a flirt and an adrenaline junkie. Large for his species, Hanja is extremely cocky and very sassy. He isn't afraid to snark at anyone, which often causes him issues. He is cunning, intelligent, and a little manipulative. He rather resembles a mob boss.
He doesn't like following rules or being bossed around unless there's something in it for him. He rather hates any form of authority, and would never force someone to follow a rule he wouldn't want to himself. Hanja does what he wants and will do anything to make sure things go his way. However, he is very dedicated to his job. If you try and mess with one of his cheetahs, you'd better start running. While he isn't above violence, Hanja knows that it can sometimes be the best possible solution.
Charming and good with words, Hanja has a way with the ladies. And the gentleman. And anything that moves, really. He is the king of one night stands and doesn't believe in exclusive monogamous relationships.
NOT wanted: Death, maiming, monogamous relationships
Wanted: FLINGS, gang members, enemies, scuffles
Plots:
FLINGS - Hanja sleeps with everything that moves. This is open for WDs of both gender and can end in pups if you want them to. Please know that if pups get involved, Hanja will not want anything to do with them. He hates puppies. A lot. Juves and Adols are okay. But pups? Ew.

Open Hearted - A long-term plot for the future. Hanja doesn't believe in monogamy. But I think it would be interesting for him to find someone (pref a male, since he really hates puppies) to keep going back to. If in the future they did become mates, it would have to be an open relationship. Hanja might settle down and not sleep around as much, but he'd still probably do it occasionally. We could work something out.

Fight Me! - Hanja doesn't actively go around looking for fights, but his sass can get him into quite a lot of trouble sometimes. I'd like for him to get into a few scuffles from either mouthing off too much or because someone tried to mess with one of his cheetahs.

User Image
RP Colour:#f4727c
CRPs: 4
Currently: Wandering the rogue lands
Bio: Maua is in a dark place right now. He is apathetic towards pretty much everything, not caring about his appearance or health. Though he desperately wishes he wasn't alone anymore, he isn't motivated enough to go out and make some friends. Maua doesn't have the confidence to fight for the things he wants in life and is too scared of failing to try and achieve things. He feels useless and lost most of the time.
He has extremely low self-esteem and doesn't think he's good at anything. Having been made fun of a lot as a cub, he doesn't really think there's anything special or unique about himself at all. Maua is rather depressed and can't seem to find anything he likes to do. He hasn't been in happy for so long that he doesn't really remember what happiness feels like.
But underneath there lies a kind and generous lion. He will always repay and kindness done to him. Though he doesn't really have the courage yet to defend someone against an attacker, Maua hates seeing others in pain or being tormented by another creature.
NOT wanted: Pride offers, death, maiming
Wanted: BREEDING FODDER, general encounters, a girl to lead him to the Swampies, a Swampie mate
Plots:
You're Pretty - Maua's self esteem is very low. He will fall for any gal that gives him the slightest of compliments. I would like for him to fling with a girl who manipulates his low self esteem or who generally thinks he's actually handsome. I will be very picky about the girl, just to warn you. Lion Preferred. <----- (3/3. Planned with Vistada, Lithia_Brandon, and [.Silvr-Moon.])

Clean up! - Maua isn't really doing much to take care of his appearance right now. His mane is tangled, his fur is a mess, and he is covered in dirt and mud. I'd love for someone to sit him down and clean him up, maybe tell him to grow a pair and stop moping all the time. x3

Marry Me - In the Swampies, I'd like for Maua to find his one true love. This would be a VERY long term plot. My idea is for Maua to either find the girl on her pilgrimages or meet a passing rogue. They'd decided to travel together. Along the way, the gal gets captured (maybe by a Pad trying to get her as a banu?) and Maua has to chase after them and fight to get her back. They realize they like each other and become mates. If rogue, they either meet a Pilgrim who takes them to the Swampies or stumble upon it by chance. If the girl is a Swampie, she take him back home and helps him learn all the traditions and whatnot.
I will be VERY picky about her looks. I would prefer a white/black base with minimal pink/purple/blue markings.
<----- (Something with Das Tor?)

User Image
RP Colour:#d7a5d6
Currently: Studying healing in the Jedi concept pride
Bio: Waridi is a big teddy bear. He's large for a hyena but as gentle as a lamb. Waridi has strong mothering instincts for a male and finds a lot of joy fussing over everyone. He doesn't have the best memory though, something he's trying to work on, and can sometimes forget which treatments to use or the names of certain herbs.
Waridi is a very social guy and doesn't exactly enjoy being alone. He's always looking out for people to chat or hang with. He'll even do some hardcore combat training, his least favourite activity on the planet, if it means he has someone to hang out with. The only time Waridi likes being alone is when he goes out running.
He's optimistic and goofy. Not only does he see the glass as half-full, but he's willing to share his own glass so your cup is completely filled. Still rather young, Waridi wholeheartedly enjoys life and tries to make sure others are as well. He can come off as immature to some of the older Jedi, but Waridi has shown streaks of maturity if the situation calls for it.
NOT wanted: Flings, death, maiming, pride/pack offers
Wanted: A mate, a Padawan, Jedi friends, general encounters

Plots:
Young Grasshopper - Eventually I want Waridi to start taking on Padawans. Ideally they would become Healers as well, but he wouldn't push anyone to do something they wouldn't want to.

Come Again? - Poor boy does not have the best memory. He's still learning about healing. I want someone (Jedi or rogue) to give him some pointers or help him learn the names of various herbs.

Jedi Way - Just some general RP with other Jedi. He's currently the only Hyena in the pride and he desperately needs some friends. x3

True Love's Kiss - The man is a sap. He really is. I'd like for him to find another sweetie to settle down with. If not a sweetie, then maybe someone who slowly warms up and falls for him. She must be a hyena and must be in/willing to join the Jedi concept pride, Mizani'Ulimwengu. The gal can be a Jedi or a ward. Waridi won't care.
I myself will be picky about colours. I'd prefer someone like Waridi. A natural (black/white/grey/brown) base with some flash of colour.

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

User Image
RP Colour: #996529
CRPs: 5
Currently: Heading to the Pridelands eventually.
Bio: Inia is a sweet and quiet gal. She isn't shy, but she doesn't go out of her way to socialize either. In fact, she hates being alone. It is one of the few things that can really get her down. Inia is most comfortable being with a small group of individuals. She can get a little anxious in big groups and will usually cling to a friend like a burr for comfort in such situations.
She doesn't really consider anyone a stranger. Inia is friendly and courteous to everyone she meets, which can get her in trouble with lions of the evil variety. She is very affectionate towards her friends and adores a good cuddle. Inia usually prefers to physical action over words. She doesn't really talk at all unless asked a direct question.

NOT wanted: Death, maiming, pride offers
Wanted: General Encounters

Plots
Friends - Seriously, she HATES being alone. Inia needs a traveling companion, even if just for a little while. Maybe someone heading towards the Firekin or PL.

Mate - Inia is very much a "true love" kind of girl. I think she would mesh well with another sweetie or someone more authoritative and confident to balance her out. I plan to move her to the Pridelands, so he must be willing to go there/be there already. <-- Something in the works.

Teddy Bear - Your SoA in need of a cuddle? A good grooming? Maybe a few encouraging words? Inia is your gal! She loves taking care of people.

User Image
RP Colour: #b8161c
CRPs: 0
Currently: Exploring the lands of MdM
Bio: Kali is a prankster and a bully. She gets what she wants and she doesn't care who gets in her way. To her, others just a tool used to reach her goals. The only way for to be sure Kali won't turn on you is to be considered a part of her family. Family is the only thing she puts in front of her own desires. Kali would do anything to help one of her blood relations or non-blood family members in need.
A rather free spirit, she hates following the rules and will only listen to an authority figure who has proven they deserve her respect. The fact that she lives in a male dominant pride doesn't slow her down one bit. In fact, it pushes her to work hard and prove herself. She will take no crap or teasing about being a female. You mess with the girl, you get the claws. Kali loves proving that she is just as strong as a male and will even go so far as to literally tear someone's ear off to prove it.

NOT wanted: Pride offers, flings, mates, death, maiming
Wanted: Adventures, cub crushes, cubs to bully, family RP, future crew/Captain

Plots:
Eeeew, Cooties! - A one-sided cub crush! Kali thinks all boys are icky right now, and would make fun of anyone who decided they were going to "like" her.

Land, Ho! - Kali needs to be going on adventures. This can be with other Pirate cubs or her siblings. She is very much a tomboy. I like at least one adventure where she proves herself to some other boys in the pride.

Family Matters - Family RP! Siblings, parents, whoever! Kali cares very much for her family, and needs some interaction with them. I'd love for her to have some cub scuffles where she either assists one of her siblings or is assisted by one of them.

User Image
RP Colour:#3b5baf
Currently: Wandering through the Rougelands
Bio: Sassy, independent, and pretty carefree. Rio's only care in the world is being able to dance. She enjoys meeting new people, but aside from family she tends to be a solitary creature. Rio isn't afraid of giving people advice, but you can be sure that she will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear. She's often brutally honest with the truth, and doesn't care whether or not people take offense.
She lacks a lot of boundaries that most other people have. Rio isn't afraid to get up close and personal with strangers that she's just met. She often gets herself into trouble with those who don't appreciate their bubbles being invaded.
Rio's entire life is dancing. She loves to express herself with a good rountine. When she isn't sleeping or resting after a practice, Rio is almost always moving around. She can't resist showing off her moves those she meets and is always willing to teach others the basics.

Wanted: Dance partners, general encounters, flings, dance students, anything
NOT Wanted: Death, maiming, pride, mate (not yet at least)

Plots:
Teach Me How to Dougie - Rio looooves teaching people how to dance. Any gender or species can learn, even birds! After all, Rio bases her own routines on the movements of butterflies. (1/3 Planned with Tara de Draiocht.)

Just One Night - Flings! She's kind of a "loose woman" in this department. She may have a few things lined up though. Leopards and Lions only. I will be soooo freaking picky. @^@

Sing Me a Tragedy - On her LAST fling, I want something horrible to happen. Horrible as in she swears off of the male sex forever. This could be the dude she flings with beating her up and stealing some of the cubs or a group of rogues or idk. Obviously this won't take place for a while yet, but I just wanted to see who is interested.

Cherry Chapstick - After swearing off of males, I'd like her to find another girl to settle down with. ANY species is alright, since they wouldn't be able to have cubs anyways. xD
(Note: I will be picky about Amazons, as Rio will probably have at least one of her sons traveling around with her, and would want to be able to keep in touch.)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 pm
User Image

[img][/img][b]RP Colour:[/b][color=][/color]
[b]CRPs:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Currently:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]NOT wanted:[/b]
[b]Wanted:[/b]

[b][u]Plots:[/b][/u]
[i][color=][/color][/i]

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm
Let's do this! Open for posting!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm
heart  

The Captain Britain

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:36 pm
First off I love your signature.

Now to business.

The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!

Bai Yun doesn't talk much unless he is completely comfortable. He protective of those near him. For those he doesn't know to well he wouldn't mind betraying them or using them. I would love to have him join Hanja gang and maybe be a love interest for Hanja. He wouldn't ever admit to having feelings, but he would claim he was just bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:01 am
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
Might as well post here too...
User Image
For Hanja's gang. Cocky little thing... and mostly fearless, especially if she's up a tree and her opponent is not razz She's got a similar mindset as him I think. Chaotic neutral is pretty close to what she's like using those terms.

As long as she thinks she's in charge she could be an excellent little knee-biting minion.

User Image
For Inia. Travel companions becoming friends and possibly grooming when she warms up to the lioness a bit.

Oh, I realise I have one more possibility for Hanja. Meet Hanja xd
User Image
He's happy in the Mava'Bunda and will stay once the pride gets re-started. I just think it would be hilarious if he A) met someone with the same name, and B) That someone hit on him. Might just break his brain.

He's a happy little slave, fairly gullible and pretty much raised by semi-abusive hyenas and random slaves. As a cub he went around asking "Are you my mommy?" a lot. And in desperate need of RP to get a feel for his more grown up self.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:11 am
Club Snails

THEY ARE MY OTP FOREVER. They were the first pairing I ever shipped.

Do you mean a love interest as in the Open Hearted plot, or just a fling sort of deal? I'm good with either. Though I do think it would be funny if it was the long-term thing, because Hanja would do the exact same thing. xD
Feelings? Whaaat? Nooooo, no I was just, uh, bored.

Annchen

Lol. Veverri would have to really prove herself to Hanja or someone else in the gang.
I think it would be great if someone (Hanja or another gang mem.) was trying to eat her and she fought back. She'd have to stick pretty close to Hanja, I think, to keep other people from eating her. But I love the idea! xD

Hanja meeting Hanja. Oh gosh. I can already imagine the flirting. Mava'bunda is kind of close to where they'd be wandering around, so yeah, let's do it.

Vaina and Inia sound great as well. Would you like to have them meet with Inia almost passed out in the desert and Vaina kind of saving her, or vice versa, or them just stumbling upon each other at a watering hole?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:54 pm
I would love a long term plot. 3nodding I can set up a rp next week if you would like. I am currently in the process of moving so it is sorta difficult for me to do rps right now. I could do a quick rp before I leave though. Hm.

This got posted on Tumblr forevers a go. Pretty much d**k telling Superboy not to touch his precious little brother. xd  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm
Club Snails
I would love a long term plot. 3nodding I can set up a rp next week if you would like. I am currently in the process of moving so it is sorta difficult for me to do rps right now. I could do a quick rp before I leave though. Hm.

This got posted on Tumblr forevers a go. Pretty much d**k telling Superboy not to touch his precious little brother. xd

I'm in the same boat as you. Trying to get everything together before I ship off to college next week.

LAWL. I love it. d**k is my second fav superhero ever. Just under my Tim. x3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces