Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:18 pm
Large open land just outside of Southern frozen walls reveal the structure of mothers natures work. Glaciers and snow covered the land, pile of ice can be seen in every direction you can possibly see. Looks very similure too the "ice age" time, since theirs no living plant or earth can be seen for miles.

The glaciers tend to crush together of the effect the water current running under them. They would raise up and make towering iced walls that would sometimes reveal curtain things that been caught frozen in the ice from "who knows" long ago.

Looks something like this
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110719184649/narutofanon/images/1/1d/Frozen_land.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄
4'ft 9'in tall // 14 years old

Chi: 750

Water Bender...

"Oh wow~ Look at this place!" Autumn was at awws seeing a large area with ice towering out tours the sky. The glaciers are not well kept and have jagger edges unlike the large piece of ice that she lives in up north. Still being in the canoe with everyone, this part of the area seam good enough to walk on land, with everything there still frozen solid. "Let's have a look over here." Autumn row them way over there till they reached to the edge to hope off the bout.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

The one whos fists flow like the gentle river.

Yun looked around.

"We gotta be careful here..."

He kept his hand on the handle of his sword, examining the entire area, it's features and listening.

"This is not like the snowplains up north. These areas are prime hunter sites for pack animals. Keep your eyes open."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:00 pm
llxxS O U T H E R N T R I B ExxllxxN O V I C Exxll

A L Y S S AXS A R O SXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXW A T E RxxB E N D E RxxH E A L E R

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

OOC:

Sitting behind the two on the boat, when Yun had placed his hand on his sword Alyssa merely placed her hand on his arm. "Don't worry. The creatures here are just territorial. If you startle them, we might have to injure them.I'm a healer, but I'm not that good."
But Autumn was right, this place was gorgeous. She had never been out this far from the Tribe. She lived a few miles from the others, but this was different.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn pulled the canoe up onto the icy edge into soled land so it wouldn't drift away. Once that done, she go ahead and ran ahead of them tours the center of this place. "This place looks awesome, why being a spoil sport?" She wanted to have no worry's of adventuring something new. She look up, seeing a a pathway up to a very tall glacier. "Hehe, I'm gonna climb this one. Maybe I can see any sunken treasure ship from up there!" With out hearing any approval form anyone, she already gone ahead and climb the ice that doesn't really look safe. The glacier she's climbing is a little big wall with a pointing tip on the edge like a cliff. She already almost made it to the top, before looking back down from how high she gotten. "Hehe, Look at me! I'm a snow monkey!"

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun couldn't help but chuckle at Autumn. He turns to Alyssa.

"So, where is this ship you were talking about?"  

Cain the Blade

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

xxllxxs p e c i a l i z a t i o n ---xxllxxa g e 1 6xxllxxc h i 5 0 0 / 5 0 0xxllxx

OOC:

Alyssa giggled at Autumn, she didn't have the courage to go up there herself."The ship was supposed to be in this vicinity. Hopefully, if we look hard enough, we can see some of the debris in a glacier? That will help us pinpoint the location."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn reached all the way to the top, seeing a very nice view from where she stands. A little scarey but no scarier than the Air temple. She can see a lot of white and green-sh blue frozen land before her. Still have number of pop up glacier further on, bigger than the one she's standing. "Man, it's like a maze or something." She said out from the top, not really sure what to call this place. "Nope! Can't see any ships." Autumn look down and start climbing down. As she just almost reached the bottom, she notice something dark within the ice. Rubbing agents the surface, Autumn is able to see what's inside. "Hay! There's a planked wood in here." She pointed out of her finding. They would able to see it from where they're stand since it's not that far up. Though nothing else can seen next to the wood. Just one of those drifted dipree in sea.

...Northern Tribe

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun also climbed up to where Autumn was. He looked down at the piece of driftwood.

"Old...left nicely preserved by the ice. I can't tell how old it is exactly though."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:16 am

OOC:

After tying the boat to a rather sturdy looking icicle, Alyssa steadily made her way toward the group. Not completely, just enough to see the wood. "Maybe the wood was a part of a crate? The ship was metal. Maybe we can find something else? There were people in that ship, so... I know it sounds grim, but maybe we can try and find... bones?"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Bones? What if all the people could of possibly made it out before the ship sank?" She said back to Alyssa from above.

Autumn look back to the ice glacier and rub some more on it. "Ooo, I think I can see a bottle in there." She place her face against it to have a better look. Hard to tell since it's made of class and its see through like ice.
"CRACK!" Suddenly a sound of crackling would be heard. "Huh? What was that?" She turn to face Yun. Only to feel something right below their feet. When Autumn looked down to the ice they where standing on, it already gave away and broke the surface supporting the two on the glacier. "Ahhhh!" The weight of just Autumn was fine since she is small, but adding with Yun's is to much for it and so it couldn't hold two of them any longer on that weak part of the ice. It's not just the stepping edge that broke off but everything connected to it as well, making them actually sliding down with peaces of frozen ice together, like an avalanche. Alyssa would have plenty of time to step away to not get collide with two of them. Their traveling down should be short since they weren't climbing that high on the large peace of ice, but another surprise brake through the ice floor and continue on falling downward until they came to a complete halt on a more solid surface. "Oww~" A little ice hit the back of Autumn's head, figure that should be the end of it. From that fall that open up a hole, they discovered an frozen cavern just under iced floor surface they were just walking over. The cavern go's pretty deep and wide spread from the flow of water that carved the ice long ago.

((Awesome cavern everyone? XP ))

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:21 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun hears the cracking below them, but wasn't quick enough to act. Before he knew it, the group was now starring down the face of an ice cavern.

"Hmmm....now this will be interesting."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 pm
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

Autumn pull her self up, pushing away the dipree of ice around her. She look the cavern in front of her, then upwards where the hole that they fall through. "Alyssa, Are you okay?" She said up, thinking she's still there. Before waiting for an answer, she look back down to Yun is. "What about you? You fine?" She asked him. She feel a little fine herself, just a little hits from the hard ice.

...Northern Tribe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Yun Sung

Yun brushed the snow off his clothes and checked that his sword wasn't broken in the fall. He turns to Autumn. He looks around for Alyssa, looks like she was lucky enough not to fall in.

"Yeah, I'm all set. Seems like Alyssa didn't fall, she might have left to get help. Lets go anyways."  

Cain the Blade

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:44 am
User Image
❄"Autumn Clematis Thea"❄

Water Bender...

"Well, alright. Let's look around." She figure they still get to search around. There must be something within the ice that will lead them. With out looking back to Yun, she walked on forward in the smooth ice cavern. The walls and floor are very smoothed, shining out like aqua color crystal like they are going to a different world.

They only walked for a few blocks away through different tunnels, Autumn walked up something that looks like a house head made out of wood, sticking out from the ice. It's actually still attached to something within the ice, very hard to tell seeing only a large dark blur inside the ice. "Ooo, look at this Yun, it's a head." She touched the pony, seeing the carving is indeed hand made.

((Can Yun water bend the ice? I know we are in the right rank for it, but Autumn didn't do any training for that yet. XD ))

...Northern Tribe

[WT] South Pole - Southern Water Tribe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff