Submit

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is Morag! Born and raised a Firekin, she has recently earned herself the role of Spy-master for the pride after a (mostly) successful mission into enemy territory.

This thread is for general rp and plot seeking. I'm happy to rp with anyone in the pride and outside of the pride too, since its possible for her duties to take her beyond the pride's boundaries.

I will leave this thread open, so don't feel intimidated by the other posts here! Morag is always open for rp and different plot suggestions.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 pm
~.: A Little Personality :.~

Morag is a spitfire, restless and edgy, with a love of adventure. She takes her duties to her pride seriously, but she's often out and about looking for trouble, more or less. Despite that, she's not mean or cruel. She has the general attitude of a Firekin, but not some of the more negative attributes. She's most active at dawn and dusk, when the sun isn't as harsh on her dark coat. Since the ambush on the outpost, she's grown to be more serious and her restless energy has turned into a drive to do her duty to her pride. She has a good grasp of right and wrong, but she is willing to make unpopular decisions if it serves the greater good.

The right side of her face is horribly scarred from an injury she sustained during the ambush of the outpost, but it healed and she kept her sight on that side.

~.: A Little History :.~

Morag grew up a typical Firekin. Up until the recent troubles with the Nergui to the north, she was largely aimless... without a drive towards any particular occupation, she became a huntress and did her best to keep the pride fed. Still, she was restless and without direction.

When the outpost was ambushed, she was near enough while hunting to hear the commotion and threw herself into the fray to defend her pride mates. During the fighting, one of the attackers latched onto her face and ripped her up, leaving her badly injured. It was during her convalescence, she made a promise to herself to learn to fight better and become a soldier to be of some use to her pride.

Finally, everything fell together when a mission to infiltrate the North for information was whispered about, drawing her to join the group. The mission was largely a success and they returned without being directly confronted by the enemy and with new insight into the driving forces behind their mysterious enemy.

After the mission, she was promoted to the rank of Spy-master, but the event has been kept hushed. She's gone back to her work as a huntress, but often as not she comes back with only small game and her hunting trips take longer than they used to.  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:12 pm
~.: What I'm Looking For :.~

What I'm looking for at any particular time may change, but there will be a few things that I'm always open for.

Always up for RP:
- Interviewing with new potential Watchers
- Investigating Meeting new pride members
- Meeting outside the lands with spies that are investigating other places/prides
- Teaching and training potential Watchers
- Meeting with the Legates to gather information about other prides
- Picking out cubs to be trained as Watchers.

At the current time, I'm also looking for some special rp/plots!

I want to RP:

- Any interaction with peeps from the Nergui. Not likely while she's around the pride, but I would entertain plots that take her out of the pride and into the path of information she could bring home. Or even meeting one without knowing who they are, or without them knowing who she is.

- Looking for a man for this pretty lady. I won't promise anything straight out, but I would like to rp with potential males to see who she hits it off with. She's not the kind to just fling with a male, she's too self-contained and cautious, and she wants to raise cubs with someone who's going to stick around even if its not 'true love'. She needs a partner.

Priority would probably go to any Hongshan or Rogue-born Firekin, as her parents Kosuke and Jyotika tie back into the royal line, which makes her related to a ton of pride members.

... I would consider a fling, though, if it was with a member of the Nergui, for the drama and plot. It'd need some good plot though, like she's playing a sleeper or something under-cover. I dunno. xD

Also!

I would love to have large, uncerted images of any Watchers, to make a big group image with. xD 'cause I'm a dork.

~:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------:~

!! Special Positions for Huria !!

I'm looking for Huria Firekin for super special top secret action! Morag will be approaching all the Huria she can reach with a proposal: to become Moles for her. With their non-firekin colors, they are ideal for joining other prides and reporting back on the state of the pride and any interesting information.

This would be long term, even life long, assignments and would allow the Huria to lead life pretty much as they would have before, but with the added responsibility to report back home periodically. In return, they stay connected to their birth pride and would hold the title of 'Watcher'. If they are attached to their new home, they would have the added benefit of having something of a say in the Firekin's future dealings with the pride. Even Huria that have been gone for a long time will find themselves approached one day by a stranger, or maybe even someone they knew a long time ago, with Morag's proposal.

If you're interested in your Huria becoming a watcher, please inquire within!

Participants & Locations:

• Paa'ndani angu'mtima - Swampies
  • Hagryphus - Mwezi'johari
  • Gaddith - Rogue
  • An - Rogue (?)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 pm
~.: RP Archive :.~

* - finished

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm
emotion_awesome half sibling rp plox? specially now that she is his boss emotion_dowant

Aodhfin: emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:46 pm
samus x
emotion_awesome half sibling rp plox? specially now that she is his boss emotion_dowant

YES. Awesomesauce rp is yes.

Anything in particular you'd like it to be about?  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:23 pm
Bluefire Dragonz
samus x

YES. Awesomesauce rp is yes.

Anything in particular you'd like it to be about?
c: about him becoming a watcher possible and the whole event thing biggrin ? mind setting it up ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 pm
I am going to post here. >8( tomorrow. I think.

be ready.  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm
LOL woo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 pm
samus x
c: about him becoming a watcher possible and the whole event thing biggrin ? mind setting it up ?

Here you go!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23221289  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

He's actually a Watcher, so Spy-master/Watcher rps? A tentative mate offer too but he is a firekin born male  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:50 pm
I AM POSTING. it is still today.

But yeah, Azulon should get some RP with his new boss. : D I'd offer a dramatic "mate" thing, but it might be very dramatic and drawn out and not what you are looking for. xD I'd be happy to PM you some of the thoughts, but yarr.

and yes, this post was underwhelming. heart  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Nuxaz
User Image

He's actually a Watcher, so Spy-master/Watcher rps? A tentative mate offer too but he is a firekin born male

Firekin born are okay, but would require that we trace their parentage, that's all. xD I'd prefer not to cross back into family lines, but ya know. EDIT: Thal traced their lines for me and they have Mwali as a common ancestor. So they're related only, like, three generations back.

Rp is great though! Morag is getting in touch with the watchers so they know who she is and she gets to know them, as well as get her first sort of 'reports' about the things they've been observing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:31 pm
wooga Paes
I AM POSTING. it is still today.

But yeah, Azulon should get some RP with his new boss. : D I'd offer a dramatic "mate" thing, but it might be very dramatic and drawn out and not what you are looking for. xD I'd be happy to PM you some of the thoughts, but yarr.

and yes, this post was underwhelming. heart

I am not against dramatic mate things. xD but it would just need to be something logical for their personalities. Drama can be fun!

From what I've seen of the personality you have for him, he's an a**. Right? xD so she'd have to at least see redeeming qualities in him, or something that draws her. She's too proud to over look bad characteristics without a good reason, or to let herself be manipulated by a male. But maybe a love/hate thing would work too, or one of those relationships where they have the ability to just piss each other off to no end and even they don't know why they're together, they just are. Or something. xD  

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:35 pm
Bluefire Dragonz

Hullo!
I have a seer girl who's the daughter of a Nergui and is (very slowly) on their tail. Could be an interesting meet, if you're interested c:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff