Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:47 pm
█████
█████_________Cɪᴛʏ ᴏғ Sᴛᴀʀs
█████__________Bᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ..
█████

Iɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.
This roleplay is based off of Puella Magi Madoka Magica. No copyright infringement is intended.

Gᴇɴʀᴇ.
« Magical Girl
« Horror
« Fantasy
« Slight Romance

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:49 pm
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Pʟᴏᴛ.

It was a small city, passing beneath the radar, average in almost any sense.
The only thing distinctive about this city was the sudden trend of suicides.

By night, strange abominations known to those who discover them as "demons" rule the town. Invisible to the human eye, they invade the consciousness, feeding off of despair and fear. No man-made weapons could stop them, and for a time, all seemed hopeless.
That is, until another creature came upon the scene.
An angel, one might say.
The angel, as he calls himself.
Masquerading as a small, plush doll, the creature sought out various teenage girls, promising to fulfill one wish, to grant absolutely anything that they desired.
The only thing they had to do in exchange? Fight the demons and prevent them from causing despair in innocent citizens.
It's a dream come true for most, a chance anybody would jump at.
But there's a darker secret lying behind the facade..

Note: Simply because this roleplay has a very similar plot to the source material, it will by no means have the same plot twists.

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm
Rᴜʟᴇs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1. Always, always follow the Gaia terms of service. If I catch you breaking them too often, I will kick you from the roleplay.
2. When fighting, remember never to godmode. This may seem simple, but I see the rule broken so many times. No overpowering your characters (I will be critiquing), no autohitting or dodging, and if your character gets an injury, they must suffer the effects. Nobody gets their leg broken and continues running like normal.
3. By extension, please be logical with how much damage your attacks can cause. For example, a recently converted magical girl cannot reasonably inflict as much damage as one who has been doing it for years.
4. No Mary Sues. Your character must have realistic flaws, and they cannot be good at everything.
5. No text speech or asterisks to signal actions. This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay.
6. Pretty posts aren't necessary, but are always appreciated. Include a picture, at the very least.
7. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, but I still would prefer at least a paragraph for each post. If you can do more, feel absolutely free, but as I said, quality is better.

More will be added if necessary.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴs

PM these to me, titled "What am I becoming?"

[align=center][img]Picture here. Anime, please.[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=gray]█[/color] [color=CHOOSE]██[/color] [color=gray]Hello, I am [b]Name![/b]
I've been on this planet for [b]Age[/b] years.
Love? Well.. I'll say this, I'm [b]Orientation[/b].[/color]
[/align]
[align=left][color=CHOOSE]I believe my life story is a little dull.[/color]
[color=gray][i]Short bio here. Since these are typical teenagers, it should not be too long. Also, as a hint, dramatic backgrounds can help advance the roleplay, but not everybody has a sob story.[/i][/color]
[color=gray]I am..[/color]
[color=gray]❛[/color] [color=CHOOSE]five / personality / traits / go / here[/color] [color=gray]❜[/color][/align]

[align=right][color=gray]My wish was..[/color] [color=CHOOSE]Wish goes here.[/color]
[color=gray]My powers are..[/color] [color=CHOOSE]Self explanatory.[/color]
[color=gray]How do these two connect, you ask?[/color] [color=CHOOSE]For example, if a person's wish had to do with healing a person, they would have advanced healing powers. The link can be vague, don't worry.[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=gray]As a magical girl, I look like..[/color] [color=CHOOSE]Costume description.[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=CHOOSE]I just [i]love[/i][color] [color=gray]Likes go here.[/color]
[color=CHOOSE]But I hate [/color][color=gray]Dislikes go here.[/color]
[color=CHOOSE]Nobody's perfect, after all.[/color] [color=gray]Flaws go here.[/color][/align]

[color=CHOOSE][align=center]I have this strange little voice in my head called [b]Username.[/b]

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:53 pm
Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm
Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪᴛ ɪs

Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday
Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Night
Winter | Spring | Summer | Fall
Hot | Freezing | Warm | Cool | Cloudy | Storming | Snowing | Raining | Misty | Sunny

Mɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs ᴀɴᴅ Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:58 pm
A strange creature approaches you.
It appears to be a white, cat-like plush doll of sorts, but yet it walks
with all of the poise and grace of a living creature. Without warning,
it speaks.

Welcome, girls!
Don't you want to become a magical girl?
I can grant any wish that you desire.
Me? Just call me Tʜᴇ Aɴɢᴇʟ.

Begin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

J A N E F O U R I E R

❝ no light, no xxlxxixxgxxhxxt xx

Alive.
Well, she was that, at the very least.
Discarding her sword, Jane rose to her feet on shaking legs. Her frilled dress and stockings began to fall away, revealing the shorts and tank top she had previously worn. She certainly hadn't been expecting that, she thought, gazing on in shock. When Jane had heard the words "magical girl" come out of the plush mouth of that strange creature, she had imagined a quick, painless fight, full of love and friendship and whatever the hell else her comics had preached. This, on the other hand.. this was far darker. Blood from the Demon's serpentine body still littered the ground, and although her outfit had disappeared, her hands were still stained with the dark black of the creature's and the cherry red of her own. Was it even worth it to fight like this?
"No, don't think like that" Jane chastised herself quickly. Of course it was worth it. She was alive, and she would remain alive. That alone was worth a thousand demons, right? She was alive, but her parents weren't - Jane's mind wandered, taking her back to the accident that had occurred not a month ago. Thankfully, the sound of sirens snapped her out of her thoughts, and watching the small gashes on her arms knit themselves shut, she hastily retreated to her apartment.

She noticed with some shock upon entering her room that it was still late afternoon. The scuffle with the demon felt like it had lasted for hours, when truly it couldn't have been any longer than thirty minutes. With a sigh, she flopped onto the couch, staring blankly and without purpose at her telephone screen. Jane needed something to do, something to distract her from her own thoughts, but she could find nothing. Social interaction? She wouldn't kid herself like that - no matter how friendly she was, her parents had kept her isolated. Even that strange plush doll, the 'Angel' as he called himself, was strangely absent. Probably roping another girl into a life of "love and justice," she thought with some spite. Jane had only fought two demons so far, true, but she certainly wasn't a fan of the bloodshed, and her earlier question was one that had been repeated many times since. Why was she still living? For what? She was nothing but an average student, an average person, and it's not like there weren't other, more skilled girls to do the saving for her.

"There I go again" she said aloud, accompanied by a dark chuckle. Jane wouldn't let herself think like that. She definitely needed some fresh air. It didn't take her long to descend the stairs and emerge into the outdoors. The faint wail of police sirens could still be heard in the distance - probably investigating the latest, inexplicable bloodstains and smashed brick. At least it wasn't another suicide, she told herself, her rotten mood being lessened by a strange sort of pride at that fact. Heels clicking on the pavement, she made her way to the local park, resting herself on a bench. Hopefully she would run into somebody, distract herself somehow.

O O C Ehe, not my best. Hope it lives up to your standards!

User Image

Rawwk N Rawwr

Claivern

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm
∂ α η ι c ι м σ я ε ℓ ℓ ι
User Image

Dani walked across the stone sidewalk. Her brown eyes searching the streets for any signs of danger. It had been rather quiet, for her at least. She wondered why none of the demons had come to her. Maybe she'd have to go off and find them, not that she really wanted to. The girl walked by a tree, noticing a squirrel she smiled. Listening as it spoke, her smile turned to a smirk, "I'll go ask him," She said softly. Dani continued her walk, her eyes focused on the leaves. She found her way across a small pebble. Using her toe, she kicked it lightly, making sure she didn't lose it. Dani adjusted her jacket, a shiver had gone down her spine. She turned around, but nobody or no thing was behind her. The magical girl shrugged, hoping it wasn't a surprise attack. The plush toy, known as 'The Angel', hadn't shown itself around lately either. She supposed something was more important to it.

Wearing.

OOC: It's better than mine.

Madotsuki x

Claivern

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 am
Rawwk N Rawwr
Madotsuki x

User Image

~~Tamzin Jacobs~~

A dumpster is very rarely a comfortable thing to land on, especially after you've just fallen twenty stories to reach it. Tamzin was glad that at least this time it wasn't her.
The demon hit the metallic surface head first, disorientating it long enough for Tamzin to reach it, her daggers drawn. "I have to say," she said casually, watching the demon form try and skuttle drunkenly into a dark corner. Tamzin pounced, pinning it's leg to the dumpster with one of her daggers before it had the chance. "That really didn't look healthy." "I'm going to ssslit your ssskin from your bonesss," the demon growled back at her. "Jussst you watch me..." The magical girl smirked, placing a cool hand on the demon's slimy limb. Her eyes glowed a dark purple as she stretched her power through the monster's body, worming her way into its brain. Stay still, pretty please... she told it mentally, feeling all the creature's muscles relax under her command. Suddenly, in a haze of movement, Tamzin had leapt to the demon's chest, plunging her second dagger into it's quivering heart. A burst of burning white light exploded from the creature's chest, and soon it was no more.
Tamzin watched gratefully as her usual skinny jeans and Darth Vadar hoodie replaced the ridiculous costume she had been wearing moments ago. That freaking plush toy never mentioned anything about having to dress up like Emo Barbie... she thought angrily, brought out of her frustrations by the absent-minded wisps of white light floating around her hand. The ring on her little finger shone, sucking in the small rays, as if breathing them in, then settled back to it's usual grey tone. One down, an infinite number more to go... Awesome...
Pulling her hood up to hide her face, Tamzin stepped out of the alleyway and into the bustling street. Of course, no-one else walking by would know what had just happened a few feet away from them, and most of them probably wouldn't care if she told them. Actually, none of them would care. ALL of them would try and get her psychological help.
The girl pushed her headphones into her ears and turned up The Killers, trying to block out her surroundings as she made her way to the park. It wasn't easy for her. Tamzin had the irritating ability of noticing things. Like the fact that the guy on the corner of the street was about to break into the car he was standing next to. Or the fact that the little girl skipping past her would be run over if her mother didn't turn around in the next ten seconds. Tamzin paused to check that the woman did turn around and then continued her journey.
Parks were one of the few places where there was so little to notice that Tamzin could finally relax and stop noticing things. For instance, she wasn't going to notice that girl across the road who seemed to be talking to a squirrel... Or that girl lying on the park bench who, if she hadn't been wearing decent clothes, Tamzin would have assumed was homeless. Not notcing... Not noticing...I'm just going to sit down and watch clouds, or the trees, or whatever the hell normal people are pretending to do these days... Walking across the grass, Tamzin found herself a spot on a small hill near the pond and took her seat, attempting, if not pretending, to relax.

Claivern

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff