Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:53 pm
█████
█████_________Cɪᴛʏ ᴏғ Sᴛᴀʀs
█████__________Bᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ғᴏʀ..
█████  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██ Hello, I am Jane Fourier.
I've been on this planet for sixteen years.
Love? Well.. I'll say this, I'm pansexual.

I believe my life story is a little dull.
Jane lived in a very controlling atmosphere thanks to her parents, a rich and well known pair who kept every detail of her school life and appearance perfect to keep up their image. She dreamt of rebelling - however, living the privileged lifestyle of the top bankers in the state kept her comfortable, and despite her thoughts, she always accepted her parents and their attitudes. When the Angel appeared to Jane, her parents and herself were on their way home from one of those grand parties her father had to go to, deciding to take his wife and daughter along to how them off like trophies as always. Unfortunately for them, they were headed home at the exact time a deer decided to take a stroll across the road, and her father swerved, crashing into a ditch. There wasn't any way Jane could get out with all of the crushed metal stabbing into her and blocking her path. At that moment, the 'Angel' came to her, granting her a wish. All she could do was wish to live, to survive, to get through it and stay alive. She didn't even think of keeping her family alive with her, for that she feels like she has failed. With her parents' money and influence, she managed to rent her own apartment. Despite her wishes to break free from their command, Jane is lost without the influence of her parents, and doesn't know where to start with living on her own.
I am..
talkative and bubbly / perfectionist / competitive / protective of those she cares for, almost to a controlling fault / insecure

My wish was.. to stay alive.
My powers are.. Because of her wish, Jane has advanced healing abilities - however, she is not able to recover quickly from broken bones, only from surface wounds. She fights with a single sword, sharp enough to cut through most metals.
How do these two connect, you ask? Because she wished to stay alive, the wish extends to many of her battles - her healing abilities are partially to ensure that her wish holds true. Her sword is gained through the circumstances through which she made this wish - from having to cut through the metal husk of her family's car, her weapon gained its abilities.

As a magical girl, I look like.. My outfit is more of the typical "magical girl" style that you see in comics. I have a puffed-out blue and white dress with white thigh-high stockings and matching gloves, both with lace trim. Luckily, the Angel at least thought to give me sensible shoes - they're light blue flats that match the color of my dress.

I just love The violin, spicy foods, nature. She has a guilty pleasure for geeky webcomics and romantic comedies.
But I hate Living alone with nobody to help, large crowds, cats.
Nobody's perfect, after all. I tend to freeze up in social situations, and it's gotten so bad that I hardly ever act like myself unless I'm with a select few people that I trust; instead, my other flaws, like my outspokenness and rambling, come out tenfold, and it tends to offend some people. I've also been said to be slightly obsessive over those I care about.

I have this strange little voice in my head called Madotsuki x

User Image

██ Hello, I am Dani Cimorelli
I've been on this planet for 15 years.
Love? Well.. I'll say this, I'm Straight.

Dani grew up in a typical family. She had a few friends, never overly popular, which was perfectly fine with it. Once she hit High School, she became a bit more known. Once the doll found her and she found it, it took her a while to accept, because she didn't know how it would work. But, in the end, she did because if her wish did come true, it would bring her closer to her pet dog, Angus. He is really the only thing she has to talk to while she is at home.
I am..
Shy / Quiet / Studious / Cunning / Agile

My wish was.. To be in sync with animals.
My powers are.. Dani can speak with animals. During battles, she can summon animals to help her fight.
How do these two connect, you ask? Dani has advanced animal magnetism.

As a magical girl, I look like.. This. A just above the knee-length dress. It has a white base, with frills at the bottom. There are midnight blue triangular peices of fabric that lay over the white. The top it white, with a type of vest overlaying it. The vest is light green along with the cuffs of the shoulder-length sleeves.

I just love Animals, Music, Nature, Sleeping, Stars, and Climbing.
But I hate Spiders, Sweating, Alchohol, Snakes, and Romance movies.
Nobody's perfect, after all. Dani is not good at talking to people. She gets to shy and just walks away.

I have this strange little voice in my head called Rawwk N Rawwr

User Image

██ Hello, I am Tamzin Jacobs.
I've been on this planet for 17 years.
Love? Well.. I'll say this, I'm Straight.

Sure, there's the fact that my parents split up when I was seven. And there's that one dude that keeps perving at me from the shop across the road from my house. But who doesn't have a few secrets and smudges in their past these days? Life is going to disappoint you; your heart will eventually be broken, your happiness will eventually run out. The main difference between me and everyone else is that I've accepted this fact, but I don't care. Life's easier when you don't care. So what's the point in sweating the small stuff? Why not kick some a** before the lights go out?
I am..
blunt / clever / athletic / inventive / logical

My wish was.. for all current crisises to stop.
My powers are.. the ability to control people's physical actions and the ability to manipulate people's thoughts.
How do these two connect, you ask? Well, once people stop worrying about all the things currently ruining the planet, they can get on with just living their lives, before they're eventually stricken from existance. Sure, somehting else is bound to come along, but at least the rest of the world will stop whining for a few days.

As a magical girl, I look like.. Me. Well, that's if you ignore the violet corset top, tight balck leather pants, knee high purple lace-up boots and, oh yeah, black lace fingerless gloves. All of this shows up out of nowhere, by the way, but ignoring all that weirdness, I still look like me.

I just love indie rock/alternative music, drawing, sleeping, being alone.
But I hate unnecessarily optimistic people, idiots, criminals and any general stupidity.
Nobody's perfect, after all. I wouldn't say I'm anti-social, I just have a low tolerance for uselessness. I'm not exactly a fan of small spaces either. Or of water... But whatever...

I have this strange little voice in my head called Claivern.

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm
Hey guys! First of all, thanks for joining the roleplay.
Since we only have three people at this point and it's just starting, I'm going to wait a bit for the major plotting to take place, but for now, I was just going to establish a few basics, stuff like when your characters became magical girls and if any of them know each other, that sort of thing.

As of now, I'm planning on making Jane fairly new to the magical girl thing. She'll still be adjusting to living alone and going to school while fighting demons, and all that fun stuff. How about your characters? Any ideas?

Also, borrowing a bit from the inspiration series, I was thinking of having a sort of reward for defeating Demons. It's not very original, but like this.. each girl gets some sort of gem or piece of jewelry when they contract with the Angel. Over time, as they use more of their powers, this gem gets darker and darker. Whenever a Demon is killed, it releases a compact form of energy (Not quite sure how to depict this - here is the equivalent from the inspiration) which can then be used to lighten that gem. It's highly recommended that the characters don't let the gem go completely black, although nobody but the Angel knows what the consequences are.

(Also, if you've seen the source, it sounds very similar, but it won't be a carbon copy, I promise! sweatdrop )

Ok, I typed more than I was planning to. Your thoughts?

Rawwk N Rawwr

Claivern

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:23 pm
Sounds cool to me. smile

I think Tamzin will have been magical for a while. She'll be over all the amazement by now and just wants to get down to business when it comes to fighting demons. I also don't think she would know any other magical people, as she likes to work on her own anyways.

I like the idea of the ring that gets darker and stuff too. Sounds like it will turn into an interesting twist. ^.^

That seem okay to you guys??? smile  

Claivern

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:50 am
That sounds good to me. :3

I think I'm gonna have Dani somewhat new. I mean, she is over the initial shock or excitement, have a some skill, but all at the same time, she is fascinated by it all. Since on her profile, it says she doesn't know much people on a personal level, compared to passing them in the hall, I don't think I'll have her know anybody just yet. >.< Long sentences..

The gem idea sounds interesting. It might throw in some plot turns or twists, but that was said before.

Anyway, I can't wait!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm
Ah, sorry that the pace of the RP is so slow right now.
I'm trying to wait until more people show interest.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 pm
Are we still doing this, or...?  
{{:OOC/Character profiles:}}

Manage Your Items