FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:34 pm
I have always tried my hardest to bring people a guild that will prosper. One that they could feel safe and Happy. One that would stand alone as a safe haven for all kinds of people. It has been accomplished thanks to Myself and My wonderful Moderator Team. CR, Jameta, and Bluekatt have been with me through thick and through. As a result I am leaving this guild to them. I am leaving Gaia, I have no time for it anymore. They will be able to modeate this guild and help it grow better than I can myself. I leave the Moderator Mule as Captian so they can all moderate the guild. I hope those members of SS who have been here since the beggining and those that are new Keep the times I have spent with you Sacred. Say your goodbyes here if You'd like. Out of all of Gaia I will Miss here Most.

Christo  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:48 pm
I just joined today... thank you for helping bring about this guild, it is a great place. Best of luck and sorry to see you go.  

Aloyseus_Wolf

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:57 pm
Christo sad

I respect your decision to leave, as someday all of us will have to leave our safe haven that we've formed here, I just pray that time is not soon.

You took me in while I was ignorant to this new realm you and the others have unraveled to me. You all gave me the knowledge my mind was hungry for, and gave me the confidence to learn and try. If it weren't for you all, well, who knows how I would be.

Being a member of many guilds, at times it grew hard to maintain status in all of them, but I always made it a most stressed point to come to this Guild everyday, and so I have.

Christo, I don't know what made you accept me into this Guild, but whatever reason it was I'm glad it was there. You're a great person and I know you'll go far in life. Should you ever return, your place is still here. You've left a footprint in all of our lives that will not soon be washed away by the waves of time. Thank you once more for helping me when I needed it most.

And I'm sure that the precedents you have left will carry on for as long as this Guild should continue. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do from now on.. Have a good life, my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:22 pm
god you don't wanna swee a grown man cry. gonk . I just don't feel i can keep up with this guilds growth or a lot anymore. Im not sure how long i will stay, maybe a day or two more, but leaving is the hardest thing i've had to do. cry  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:31 pm
Well you'll definately be missed sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:36 pm
Awww...

Nope, I'm not going to beg you to stay; I understand the whole "don't have the time" thing. I remember posting an average of every five minutes 24/7 when we first opened, but now that I'm promoted at work, I don't have that kind of time to spend in here either.

I'd like to thank you for creating this guild, and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the mods as well when I say that I will do my best to keep the guild as successful as you have in the past.

I wish you the best of luck in your endevors, and may the God and Goddess go with you always.

Thoet Se.  

blukattt
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:16 pm
I wanted to say something meaningful without stumbling over my words, so I did the next best thing and found a poem that I thought was just right for this sad time. It's Call "Path" by Rose. It's littered with errors. Also, don't read too deep into it. It's hard to find a poem where it DOESN'T make me sound like I'm in love with you sweatdrop (You see how I'm bad with words, right?) Anyway, here's the poem:

a road we walk hand & hand,
but for how long i question
we walk our own paths,
we walk together for a time
but every one has there own path
which to walk.

what if i cant see my road,
what if its not with you.
i know we must part
for it is fait.

will we be together again,
will u finally understand.
who i am.
who u r.

i feel ur breath quiken,
ur heart race,
do u feel it to,
the emtyness with out u.

we scream we shout,
mean, awlful things.
is this where it happens?
where our paths rip apart.

ur still screaming,
im on the floor,
crying.

u look down at me
what is wrong?
u say

i say i had a vision of us
u look at me & understand.
in my head im pleading,
for me to be wrong.

take me in ur arms
tell me it will be ok.
but u cant b/c its just the path we all have to take.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:35 pm
...It's hard to find a beginning to an ending...

Perhaps... the last impression is more important than the first, therefore...

...What more could I ever express about myself to you? Christo, you and a few others with me have been here since the beginning, and have lived with us through the Guild's rebirth... you brought it forth, as well, so that we all might breathe.

...I remember... giving a little insight to your name... just as I was beginning on my own path, looking for an insight to my heart.

I also remember how you've stood by me, no matter how different I am; you were always kind and open. You made me feel better about myself and what I do.

...What more can I add to those that spoke before me? There are so few words to best describe you...

You already know what I think...

Bearer of Wisdom.  

Jameta
Captain

purplekitty

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:39 pm
aw dang! So much emotional stuff going around here. That poem made my eyes tear. Christo thank you so much for making this guild in the first place. It has helped me and others a lot. Errr...so many people leaving it sure stinks! I am going to miss you man! *Runs up to christo and playfully tackles him to the ground while hugging him* Mew!~P.kitty  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:56 pm
oh my... i cried when i read all of those remarks, i really did. It will be hardest to leave here. I am leaving Gaia, maybe for good , or maybe I'll be back. But the guild will always be the first place i will look if i do happen to come back. I know you all so well and I feel like we are family. It hurts but i know in a way we have helped each other. In a way we only could. You all in a way have helped me too. Insightfulness, a willingness to stand up for whats right and to be myself. I will be around for a few days and then one day I hope to come back to see the guild at least. Its like our corner of heaven, the one last thing on Gaia thats untouched. sad  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Alora of the Valar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:32 am
Christo I can't imagine you would leave. You are one fo the few people who kept the dream of Gaia alive. Not only is your passing sad, with you you take so much out of what is left. Greed and hate is what made you leave Gaia. I saw your journal. It is very sad. What about all the people who are here? We may not be enough to keep you here. I also understand about the no time issue. Believe me I practically left too. sweatdrop but I just hope Life goes well. I'll see ya every day ninja and if Gaia makes a turn for the better than I'll tell ya. Don't give up hope. That would just be letting them win. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:49 am
hay man I know we haven't talked much but still I wish you the best in all that you do.  

wicked_hat

Aloyseus_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:41 pm
This is from one of my favorite epic poems called "The Prophet", by Kahlil Gibran. Despite it's somewhat... morbid... overtones I think it suites it's purpose here well. I just met you and this is merely a well wishing good bye. No worries and best of luck.

Almustafa's Epilouge

"Fare you well, people of Orphalese.
This day had ended.
It is closing upon us even as the water-lily upon its own to-morrow.
What was given us here we shall keep,
And if it suffices not, then again must we come to-
gether and together stretch our hands unto the giver.
Forget not that I shall come back to you.
A little while, and my longing shall gather dust and foam for another body.
A little while, a moment of rest upon the wind,
and another woman shall bear me.
Farewell to you and the youth I have spent
with you.
It was but yesterday we met in a dream.
You have sung to me in my aloneness, and I
of your longings have built a tower in the sky.
But now our sleep has fled and our dream is over, and it is no longer dawn.

The noontide is opon us and our half waking
has turned to fuller day, and we must part.
If in twilight of memory we should meet
once more, we shall speak again together and you
shall sing to me a deeper song.
And if our hands should meet in anoher dream
we shall build another tower in the sky."
-Exerpt from The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:41 am
Christo I joined yesterday and Yet I feel like you leaving will in someway won't make this place the same. sad  

Elven Prince CJ

danndelion

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:21 am
Christo, though I am still new here, I'm going to miss you alot. And though I haven't learned as much as I'd like, I want to say that I look up to you and look to the words you have posted for guidance. I hope that some day you will be able to return to us and give us, especially the upcoming pagans, more advice and insight so that we may find our way. May the gods be with you and give you all the luck possible.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff