Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Daemon's cute little boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemon0110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Multi-Rp character and can have multiple Owners.

Im also taking requests for customs and am very variable in my wants and Kinks.

Name: Travis Hancock

Nickname: anything you like, Hehe I loves pet names.
Race: Husky anthro

Orientation: bi-leaning towards Futa/herm

Bio: uke

Anything else relevant: He was young when he was taken and forced into slavery he has been....well trained to be a toy and pet for his owners pleasure. He loves all of the extremes except for a few you'll have to find out. He may be timid at first but if you give him a little love and a whole lot of Dominating degradation and pleasure he will be the most loyal loving slutty puppy on the face of the earth for you. Or can be fresh and new timid and shy on his first day of slavery.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 am

Name: William BrightEyes
Nickname: Will
Race: Dragon anthro
Orientation: Bi-leans towards Futanari/Hermaphrodite/shemale

Bio: uke. He was abducted from his home 5 years ago and has since been trained and owned as a pleasure pet for numerous owners. He love to be bondaged and Dominated as well as loved. He hated wearing regular clothes and would prefer to be nude or at least in something tiny and sexy. He is feminine and has those sexy curves to his hips...his feminimity really comes out in bed...he loves to just..bend over wink . He wants a Mistress that will...take the masculine role and have the equipment needed to do so. He Loved sex and cant get enough of it.
OR
He has been living near the beach in california around where all the tourists go hoping to earn money by touring them around, showing them the sites. He has never given up hope that one day his mother who left him there will come back. He has secret fantasies at night that make him wake in a cold sweat with wet shorts. He tries to hide it but he longs for someone anyone to come pick him up and just take him home with them.

Anything else relevant: He loves all the kinks(and if you want a list i can send you one) and the more His owner uses them to Dominate, degrade, control, rape, love, cuddle, and own HIm the more loyal and loving he will be for them.

Name: Kat
Nickname: kat, but he loves other pet names
Race: Feline Anthro
Orientation: Bi-leans towards Futanari/Hermaphrodite/shemale
Bio: Seke, He is like a feline submissive and loving but is more free willed then the others. If you put a collar and leash on him he will calm and do anything you say same as most of the time when he is really turned on But the rest of the time he is free spirirted and will go play around in your home or with you if youll let him. Sometimes he likes to please his Mistress by letting her lie back and him taking full control....sometimes. He has been a slave for 5 years and been trained and altered for sexual pleasure.
OR
Sorry there is no virgin option on this slave at this time.

Anything else relevant: He loves all the kinks(and if you want a list i can send you one) and the more His owner uses them to Dominate, degrade, control, rape, love, cuddle, and own HIm the more loyal and loving he will be for them.  

Daemon0110

Alexander Braxim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 pm
Daemon0110

Anything else relevant: He was young when he was taken and forced into slavery he has been....well trained to be a toy and pet for his owners pleasure. He loves all of the extremes except for a few you'll have to find out. He may be timid at first but if you give him a little love and a whole lot of Dominating degradation and pleasure he will be the most loyal loving slutty puppy on the face of the earth for you. Or can be fresh and new timid and shy on his first day of slavery.

Picture:

i want you  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 pm
I want one so bad. evil  

ScarletFrost

Princess May2

9,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm
Daemon0110

Picture:

You're mine!  
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff