Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
The [J] of Tilly

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm
You have now stepped into my [J] and i wont say the malarkey stuff. lets just go down.

{I have ONE thing to say that involves my cousin, Siire ---- If i have NOT used any of my SoA for at least 5-6 months, i will decide on which and how many of them i will gift to my sweet cousin cause i am not going to be paying attention to any guild i'm on, anymore, so please accept my final words on here.

Another Notice: Since all haven't been RPed, Siire now has full control on them. By this time, 10:00 PM CST, tomorrow on Sunday, they will officially be given to her, but only by agreement of the parents of some of my SoA. I only have two that are family-connected in their prides. I will be contacting the ones that held contests which i got them from, which will be in PM only. If they agree, the certain SoA will go to Siire (DraconisSiirexus, my beloved cousin on here that i know ya'll would be happy to give to, since she loves this place and is excellent in Roleplaying) by tomorrow. If they ask for a reason, it will be given when i ask. If they disagree, then i hope they will understand that they won't be seeing their SoA's kids moving about anymore. Now, about those with family but no relations with them; They'll be given to her quickly. Those without family get the same deal. Hope everyone gets the memo! Ta-ta!}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image
Page One~
Tadelesh/ AC: Light Green; TC: Lime Green; THC: Medium Sea Green
Myrna/ AC: Plum; TC: Medium Purple; THC: Orchid
Ea Moeshe/ AC: Default; TC: Blue; THC: italics, orange
Dogo Paka/ AC: Default; TC: Olive; THC: italics, black
Sifa Yangin/ AC: Brown; TC: Bold, Dark Red; THC: Italics, Lime Green

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Males: 3
Females: 2
Lions: 1
Leopards: 0
Cheetahs: 0
Wild Dogs: 2
Hybrids: 1
Familiars: 1
Gods: 0
Seers: 1
Deceased: 0

SEERS
Myrna

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
[img] [/img]
[align=left]My name is (Name).[/align]
[align=right]It means (Meaning).[/align]
[align=left]I'm a (Gender), okay?[/align]
[align=right]I'm a/in (Rogue/Pack,Pride,Clan).[/align]
[align=left]Of course i have/no a/got Mate! She/He is named (Name of Mate)![/align]
[align=right]Ok, my personality is....
(Tell Persona)[/align]
[align=left]M-my past? well, my past is....
(Tell Past[/align]
[align=right]Am i a Seer?! Heck (Yes/No)![/align]
[align=left]Infertile?Fertile? Ok, i am (Infertile/Fertile), alright?[/align]
[align=right]My parents are (Name of parents and/or adoptives).[/align]
[align=left]My sibs are (Sib and/or half-sibs).[/align]
[align=left]I have (number of children).[/align]

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 pm
To Rehome

User Image
My name is Tadelesh.

It means Luck;Lucky.

I'm a Male, okay?

I'm a Rogue.

Of course i got no Mate! She/He is named -nobody-!

Ok, my personality is....
He is a serious guy when hunting because he always wants to bring home food. He is always sweet, fun, kind, and playful when not hunting but is a bit sensitive. When he likes a female he'll try a lot of things for her, even having to fight. He likes to protect every woman his loves or he'll never live it down.
He can be head strong and a rough-house kind of boy but he has one thing he keeps personal.

M-my past? well, my past is....
Delano Gayora is a pack wanting their lands. They live in the desert so they have desert colors. One night when born, (he was their only pup in their last litter), He older siblings, pack, and family was killed with Delano bodies with them. After learning everything throughout the years, he was ready to get a queen and a pack together, he was spotted by spies sent from the new king of Delano. Feeling like he would never have the pack survive, he hung up his crown but kept the Chailyn land as his home because he loves it.

Am i a Seer?! Heck No!

Infertile?Fertile? Ok, i am Fertile, alright?

My parents are ???x???.

My sibs are N/A.

I have 0 pups.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm
Not Mine Anymore

User Image
My name is Myrna.

It means Beloved.

I'm a Female, okay?

I'm in Nchi'mahadhi.

Of course i got no Mate! She/He is named -nobody-!

Even if she is loved by her mother and family, she always shares her love with one another in and out of their family. She makes others feel like family, treats them like family and always tries to make them happy.

She is in the Nchi'mahadhi Pride and is the daughter of Siesha and the God of Rogues Al-Hattal (who has a WD form) (and doesn't know him). Thanks to him her and her sister Sofija are seers.
She has never seen her father but helps others.

Am i a Seer?! Heck Yes!

My parents are Siesha x Al-Hattal.

My sibs are Sofija, Sucana, Gosset, Panya, Ect.,.

I have 0 pups.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:08 pm
To Rehome

User Image
My name is Ea Moeshe.

It means Fire Drawn Out Of The Water.

I'm a Male, okay?

I'm a Rogue.

Of course no got Mate! She/He is named -nothing-!

He is a little Cheeton cub left behind in the vast plains of rogues and doesn't know what to do AT ALL. He has most of his emotions bottled up but all he can keep released is anger and sadness for it was caused by two things; being left behind without any guidance or help, and sad for he is all alone. He has no friends and just wants things to go well for once. He always travels but Sunrise and Sunset so only then will you catch him.

Was left alone by his mother at birth. After separating with his siblings, life got worse. -continues next time-

Am i a Seer?! Heck No!

Infertile?Fertile? Ok, i am Infertile, alright?

My parents are Milpuko'Bega x Theluli

My sibs are -can't find-.

I have 0 cubs....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:54 pm
To Rehome

User Image
My name is Dogo Paka.

It means Small Cat.

I'm a Male, okay?

I'm in Albion [I/T].

Of course i have a Mate! She is named Tamu Mnanaa!

He is rough and tough, royalty back-stabbing punk. He despises all who treat the people wrong and normally works alone sense he never could really work will someone refusing him with a job. He likes to keep quiet sense he can never have things to say with his bottled up emotions that he releases when practicing. Some always underestimate him because of size but makes up for that in other attributes; meaning don't turn him down.

He still remembers his loss with Mtoto Nyota, his daughter he had with Tamu Mnanaa. Still hoping she is fine, he waits to one day spot her and his wife but till then, is a good thief with gold.

Am i a Seer?! Heck No!

My parents are -none.-.

My sibs are -none.-.

I have 1 kitten.

Tilly_Milly_wolf

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out