Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Not All The Plants Are The Same (Eisheth and Lifen)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:05 am
Eisheth was carefully removing the plants out of the ground cutting and picking some roots, and leaving the others. It was a little piana in the outskirts of the reserve she was looking after for a while, and the one she used to get her alchemy everyday necessitous. Nothing like a precious garden: for inexperienced eye that would be just a random collection of plants, a couple of them were actually flowers, though they could hardly be consider cute or beautiful. The alchemist wasn't that much into plants, as it was Faiyum's specialization, but some of the roots and seeds were essential for her potions, and she would be feeling much more confident having some of them at the Lair, especially the Firefly poison which she almost finished.

Suddenly, she heard some footsteps and raised her head. Who was that? The reserve seemed to be almost empty with all the horsemen fixing the lair after Hunters invasion....

Nerpin
Lol, sorry for the trivial beginning, running to work, so nothing better came to my mind. Some talking / walking would be great, but no rush: I'm quite slow now, as well smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm
Lifen was taking her weekly walk around the grounds of the Horsemen's Sanctuary - something she had started doing when the different tribes were beginning to grow in their buildings and heritages again. She was curious, as an artisan, a woman who loved stories and things that people did, especially when she had never seen it before.

The shuffling of fabrics and feet had alerted her that there was something close, and she had followed the little trail off from the beaten path, which brought her to the horsewoman's little garden, making the Artisan c**k her head a little. Sure, it didn't look like the one she and Soren had created together, but it seemed like it was reasonably kept.

Seeing the other woman working carefully on the plants, she pursed her lips and tilted her head a little, keeping her mis-matched eyes on every movement for a bit before deciding she should at least try to start some kind of conversation.

"Your garden seems well kept." She stated. She was trying, at least to be personable. She just did it with less words than usual.

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 pm
The ghoul - or rather a mare? - that interrupted her work clearly belonged to the Conquest clan, according to her dress and manners.

To be honest, Eisheth wasn't really happy to be distracted, as she wasn't a chatty person; she wasn't an idle person either. It was Conquest's trademark to do all the talks, while Famine was always more into practical needs.

The alchemist nodded: just a little bow, a sign of politeness, and replied. "Guess, that's not the garden in a way your people see it". She still had troubles with fully understanding the concepts of "art" and "beauty" so essential for Conquest clansmen. The only type of "beauty" things she was able to recognize was jewelry. "It's rather a natural store, I tend to get some potion ingredients from those plants".

Nerpin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 pm
Tilting her head, she continued to watch the other mare deal with the plants at her feet, walking slowly as she continued to keep up with Eisheth, light footfalls muffled by the grounds. Dark lips pursed a little as she looked to the plants again.

"You are correct." She started, kind of shrugging a little lightly, nodding. "We are fond of our colours and boquets, but every plant we grow can be used." She figured, looking up to think, pursing her lips a little lightly.

"I admit, you do very well at growing them to their full potential though. Do you have any secrets?" She asked, softening her voice to come off as questioning and kind. She really did want to know what the other mare did to her plants, having her own garden at home that she cherished. Especially with Sören coming around daily to assist.

santime
New Job + Meta + Halloween = Late post, but let's do this!

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:06 pm
Surprisingly, the Conquest mare was interested in her work, - or at least, she looked interested. One little thing Eisheth actually hated about Conquest clan was their way of Politeness. She herself was straight, and always tried to get to the point: some folks could find that rude, but in the end her straightforwardness and brutal honestly always made everything much easier. Conquest horsemen, on the contrary, were always too polite to express their true opinions, so one could never know, if they're really interested, or just following the basic courtesy.

"I use some handmade fertilizers, the growth potions", she explained enthusiastically. "I am an alchemist, and potions are my specialization. In fact, it's a circle: I grow plants to gather potion ingredients, and I use some of them to make plants grow faster, - everything for just a little bit of seeds, roots and spice that could be used for poisons and various effects", Eisheth smiled.

"If you want, I can provide you with some potions", the alchemist suggested. "I just need to know what plants you're growing".

Nerpin
DERP, I'M SOOOO SORRY. CHRISTMAS SALES TIME, I'M BARELY ALIVE AND ONLINE confused

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm
"Potions?" She asked a little, eyebrows raising softly as she regarded the mare quietly, head tilting to the side a bit youthfully, looking down at the garden. It didn't appear to be potion-ed, but she wasn't entirely sure with this whole set up. Hm.

"I have yet to consider such route. I am very interested - I fear I know very little of such - Artisan, art is my specialty." She admitted, pursing her lips a little as she bent down to check the quality of the plants at her feet, other hand lightly resting on her translucent knee. A small ghost of a smile showed up on her face as she turned it over lightly, before looking up.

"I would appreciate if we could strike a deal with the potions though, I am supporting a Death Clan representative, and having his plants grow would really help." She murmured, smiling a little softly at the mental image of Sören pouting very openly about his flowers. Standing up, she gave the woman another soft smile.

"I am Hua Lifen, by the way, I am sorry I have not introduced myself yet." She figured she could at least offer her name.

santime
I haven't forgot! Thanks for waiting ;w ;

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:18 pm
Nerpin
That's all right! smile I'm probably the slowest person ever, so don't worry about that!

"I am Eisheth Zenunim, the alchemist of Famine", the horseman bowed ceremonially, - just a bit, since the rituals were sacred.

Art... she heard a lot about "art" from Zhi, and Mei, and others, yet she never completely understood this concept. It was too far from her realm, from the reality of things the way she saw it, but at the very least, she was putting some efforts: no knowledge is useless, and every concept deserves understanding.

"Yes, potions. Potions isn't that far from Art, as far as I understand your people's perception of what you call "art", - at the very least I'm sure you are quite able to find the beauty and the meaning here, if even I am able to feel it", she finished the long sentence and was silent for a minute. "Potions are in a way similar to poetry and choreography: they bring birth and death, famine and prosperity, - I take what I can from crops and plants in order to give it back keeping the eternal balance of life and death. Everything is destined to die, as surely as it is destined to be born, and the task of alchemist is to dance in the little empty spaces between those two events creating the ornaments and changing the flows".

Eisheth narrowed her eyes, and smiles, yet her smile remained hidden under her kerchief. "I know a few mares and stallions from the Death clan; it might be a coincidence, or a sign. i would appreciate helping you, but now, I would need your help. This plant here", - she pointed her finger at the flower with the very vivid red petals, and brown rod, dry, as if all the very life had left it in favor of the flower, - "we call it a desert rose. I use it to produce a poison called The Firefly, - it's quite dangerous.... though, not that dangerous as my colleague Faiyum's flowers that can easily eat you. No.. this one can poison you, so you have to be very careful. I have to dig them out of the ground to check the roots, and I will ask you to hold them while I'm doing that, but please! - hold it by the rod, and don't even touch the actual flower".  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games