Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[LAIR TASK] The Feud (Soren / Senga / 'Sally')

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 pm
(Because apparently Sal needed a name with 5 letters in it, not 6)

OOC
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Task of War: ] The Feud
This task requires a group of AT LEAST two initiated members (students or Horsemen), to a max of five members. They may go anywhere in the Human World using the portal catacombs in the Lair. These catacombs lead to small human world towns only. All players must follow these steps to successfully create a blight and then harvest the Fear the battle that results from this

gaia_crown [ Step 1: ]

- You reach a peaceful town, and there seems to be absolutely nothing wrong with the town yet. It is time for you to take reins (ahem) in this town. First you must give them all a reason to fight each other. Only when the battle has stirred can you harvest the most Fear from their hatred and paranoia. War can be violent but first, it must start out small, controlled, like building a fire before it spreads

Roll a 100-sided dice. You may do as many times as you want, you are creating SUSPICION AND PARANOIA. Once your paranoia level has hit over 20 paranoia points you are ready for the next step. Rp out your results as you roll.
- A humans CAN BE NPCED that means you can rp as many "humans" as you want, including dialogue, etc etc
- War clan members start the team off with an automatic +5 paranoia points

1- 20: You see two lovers nearby, at a lake. They leave their oddly coloured metallic mount at the side. You quickly destroy their mount, watching as the couple return and begin to blame each other. Simpletons. +1 paranoia points
21- 40: You see a group of humans at a camping site. You quickly destroy their belongings, their tiny cloth home perhaps, or their metallic mounts. The group slowly and surely dissolves into chaos as they get angry at each other for taking and trashing things. +2 paranoia points
41 - 60: You see a crowd of humans waiting for something. You whisper words to the humans in line. They should be first. Why are they waiting. The crowd quickly dissolves into chaos. +2 paranoia points
61 -80: You see a small, tiny, fluffy creature that resembles a foxfire. You try to instill paranoia to it. It simply yaps and is annoying and does nothing else +0 paranoia points
81 - 100: You see what looks like a nearby school. You quickly do what you do best: kill one of the school wardens and sling their body for all those in the school to see. They are terrified. +3 paranoia points.

gaia_crown [ Step 2: ] - AFTER THE GROUP TOTAL IS OVER 20 POINTS.

Chaos and paranoia now reign supreme. It looks like humans are already fighting amongst themselves. This is the easy part, all you have to do is reap the rewards, and make sure that they do NOT resolve their actions. Resolving actions would mean that you get no fear.

Roll one 6-sided dice: Each player can only do this TWO TIMES MAX. Rp out your horsemen watching the humans engage in war.

- For each 1 OR 6 rolled, the humans have successfully resolved their actions. (No Fear points for this set of humans)
- For each 2 or 3 rolled, the humans have successfully fought and killed themselves, you can +1 Fear point
- For each 4 or 5 rolled, the humans have fought and not only that, they have spread their quarrel to other humans. This is a huge success. +2 Fear points

Tall YOUR OWN ROLL RESULTS from this step. This is the amount of Fear Points you have gained from this.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm
Sal was bored of his rock. Apparently Fai wasn't going to be around to antagonize him for it, and because of that...he had nothing else to do. So he wandered into the other clan areas, trying to find someone to entertain him. War had nobody, Conquest was equally unimpressive despite all the pretty fabrics fluttering about, and Death...

Well, Death was his new favourite, as he spotted a certain familiar shape nearby. A vaguely Soren-like shape, really. That was lucky, he hadn't bothered Soren in a while!

So with all the grace of a tumbleweed in the wind, Salbei made his way over to Soren, eyes lidded and with a smile that just emitted nothing but pure zen.

"Hello, Soren." He said first in way of greeting, before ghosting even closer. "Wanna go...kill all humans?"

Enoh Love
Crew

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:55 pm
That smile was faintly disconcerting really. Soren watched the Famine clansmen approach, looking at him with almost sleepy looking eyes. Right into his personal space and beyond. It was unusual to look someone in the eyes, more unusual still to look up, even if it was just a fraction of a degree to meet those eyes.

But his question made everything better. Soren had merely been standing there, polishing his face plate. There were dents and scrapes, nothing too severe, and nothing that would be fixed really. He didn't have to think before he answer. "Always." The corners of his mouth turned upwards, a ghost of a smile to go with the sage's own.

He did not really wait, already moving off toward the entrance to the lair, expecting that if Salbei wanted to kill humans he wouldn't object to following or even surpassing Soren to lead the way. Up ahead Soren caught sight of a familiar bit of fur. He knew that fur. He liked that fur. The colt that wore it was not that bad either, if a little high strung at times. "Senga," his low voice boomed out. "Kill humans with us?" Was there really anything else to be said?

Kupuritama
I promise Enoh won't bite D: And if she does...my promises are worthless trolololol ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:16 pm
Senga, as it so happened, was always up for killing humans.

The Executioner sighed and uncurled from his position, vaulting down from his perch. "If you insist." He said to Soren, giving a few tentative flaps before turning to the curious addition attached to the Guardian's side. "A friend of yours?" He pushed himself over with a languid, predatory grace, inspecting Sal with mild curiosity that seemed almost hungry.

The strange aura of pure zen was rather foreign, after all.

Fluffing his wings, the young horseman crossed his arms - perhaps just a bit miffed by the fact that he was short and they... were not. "Hello. You are very - ah - colorful." He rumbled in the end, and glanced between the two of them.

"I trust you can lead the way?" He asked Soren dryly. The sooner they could start killing things, the better.

ramenli
its ok, i bite back emotion_dowant --- /PUNCHED

Enoh Love

keiifuu

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:30 am
Salbei followed rather obediantly. It was one of his most well guarded secrets, at least where strangers were concerned, that he had actually no sense of direction. His wanderings today had been secured by his knowledge that if he kept turning in one direction, he'd eventually make it back to his own territory; but to get to the lair from the Death clan he was entirely useless.

When he invited someone along, the Sage couldn't have been happier. Company! Hopefully more entertaining, less likely to stab him in the future company. As his thoughts on having a party of three faded, he realized the name that had been called. Oh, now that was a familiar name! Surely not a common one, or so he hoped.

His curiousity piqued and the Famine Clansman finally drew his attention to the pile of fur Horseman approaching them. His once lidded eyes opened properly, focusing entirely on this new creature with every ounce of curiousity he possessed. So this was Senga? The affected one his precious, pretty little bird had been worried about?

"Friend. Yes." Salbei chuckled softly, answering for Soren; too bad, Soren. You were now his friend! "Why yes, thank you, I do love colours~" The Sage grinned, staring down at the tiny ball of fur. Like a puppy! So adorable. "Hello little one. You are very fluffy." There was an odd fawning sort of tone in his voice, something like a tolerating adult talking to a toddler.

"My name is Sal, and it's my absolute pleasure to meet you! I have heard a great deal about you, little pup." He smiled, but gave no further indication of what kind of things he had heard of this one. Instead he turned his attention briefly to their stoic leader for his affirmation he could, in fact, get them where they needed to be.

ramenli
How do you know I won't? >D

Kupuritama
I only bite if you want me too >D kukuku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:41 am
Soren watched carefully as Senga began to move, not fully trusting him even at the best of times. He wanted to, the colt did not annoy him and he was part of the clans, but whatever it was inflicting him (and having met others with curiously golden eyes he was beginning to wonder if he knew what that infliction was) would not let him fully relax around the War horseman. His examination of the other only seemed to prove that.

Salbei just seemed to take it all in stride though, going so far as to agree that the two horsemen that barely knew each other were friends. Sal seemed to be friendly to everyone that Soren had seen (he presumed not humans, or Sal would quickly find himself with one less friend) but really, he barely knew him. To be so intimate already was not something that Soren would have said.

It was simply easier to just let the two of them be for now, even if he did cringe ever so slightly at the tone, rather glad that the fawning lilt wasn't being used on him. The attention that the two placed on him was somewhat unexpected though. Sal had proposed this killing spree after all. But he did not mind leading the group either, so long as humans died and he was able to participate. Someone had to do it and if they were both looking to him, well, it was easiest to just get it done. "We'll see what the lair needs," he announced as he began walking toward the lair entrance.

Enoh Love
If you guys want me to time skip to them going on the mission let me know and I'll edit

Kupuritama
I just didn't want to cut Senga/Sal's meeting short QQ /enjoys watching

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm
Senga peered at Salbei with mild intrigue, his tongue curling over a soft growl. Famine creatures were foreign to him, and his interest perked at the strange way in which this one spoke. "Hmm." He turned his attention fully to Salbei when he addressed him direction, his fingers tugging at a feathered skull in mild contemplation.

"Yes, and you so bright." His tone twisted with a faint bemusement; as though he wanted to touch Salbei's strange clothes but was resisting, dissect the other into pieces and figure out each and every one of his little quirks. The fawning sort of tone was met with a slight flushing of cheeks and soft rumbling growl; it felt as though he were talking to an overbearing adult. "I do not mean to be so - ah - fluffy though." He forced himself to comment on instead, tugging his hood off to peer fully up at the Famine Sage.

The next words were met with a c**k of the head - sadly much like a puppy receiving attention he was not quite so sure he deserved. "You have?" His question sounded mildly curious. "From who?" His fangs flashed in a low, contemplative growl as he searched for words. Conversations of length had always been difficult for him, though Soren seemed to have become an exception to that rule. Sighing quietly, Senga pushed his knuckles to a reddened cheek with a frown. "Gods but I hope whatever you've heard hasn't been from Soren." His eyes flickered to the Guardian dryly. "I can only imagine what he has to say about me."

Yep, Soren, you heard that.

The executioner's attention turned to Salbei again. "I am Senga." He introduced quietly, his brow furrowing once more at the idea of being called a pup. He wisely chose not to say anything though.

His feathers ruffled gently as he followed Soren, not quite sure how this would go down, and not quite sure it would go down smoothly.

ramenli
USELESS TAG IS USELESS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG Q______Q also jkfnsmk timeskip is fine with me dkjfnlskm

Enoh Love
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AAA Q A Q also ufufufuufuuu i dont have any protests to that emotion_dowant

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games