Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Ideas of updates for Guild Announcements and Guild Funds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 pm
So they've made it to where we can allow Crew and Members to send Guild Announcements as well. Well, if they're doing that, I think some other changes/updates should be made so that it can be monitored if people want to allow their Crew or Members to send Guild Announcements.

1. They should make it to where guild funds can somehow be separated or organized
  2. Captains should be notified when anybody below Vice Captain tries to send a Guild Announcement
  3. Captains (only Captain) must approve those announcements before they will send and before it removes ANY guild funds whatsoever
  4. We should be able to do more with Guild Funds than just send Guild Announcements and buy new Sub-Forums (mentioned before by others)
  5. We should be allowed to send at least 2 Guild Announcements per day

These are just things that I think need to be thought out and brought before The Dev Team. If they're allowing the option for Crew and Member to send Guild Announcement, changes like the ones mentioned above definitely need to be given to the guilds.

Any other thoughts on how they could do things are more than welcome and are appreciated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 pm
Josh-= they fixed it back to only Captains and VCaptains can send out announcements- and they have already told us it will be a cold day in hell before we get any major updates on guild treasury usage, but go ahead and ask them again. Go at it my dear VC!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 pm
mamarita
Josh-= they fixed it back to only Captains and VCaptains can send out announcements- and they have already told us it will be a cold day in hell before we get any major updates on guild treasury usage, but go ahead and ask them again. Go at it my dear VC!

Well, as hot as it's been around the world this summer, somewhere has to be cold. So it looks like that cold day in Hell has come. Haha. wink

We'll end up with our updates--don't worry about that. It could just take longer still yet, but we'll get 'em. They'll come around. wink We'll make it happen. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 pm
iAmensu Saje
mamarita

Well, as hot as it's been around the world this summer, somewhere has to be cold. So it looks like that cold day in Hell has come. Haha. wink

We'll end up with our updates--don't worry about that. It could just take longer still yet, but we'll get 'em. They'll come around. wink We'll make it happen. biggrin
Had any luck?  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:02 pm
mamarita
iAmensu Saje
mamarita

Had any luck?

Not yet, but right now it's because I haven't been able to try for anything. My laptop shuts itself off literally *all the time*. It might be entering into it's final days. crying I'll do my best once I can though! cool  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games