Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

It had been a long day, well really it had been a long night. The poor white lion had been out since sometime last evening. His nose always to the ground in search of the mushrooms he needed for his next great potion. But so far, the mushrooms had eluded his nose, and the only proof he had of his attempt was a very brown and dusty nose. Not that he cared much about the nose, he couldn't even see it! He could just smell the Earthy scent of the ground. It was a calming scent, it reminded him of his den.

But now as he was finally about to give up, everything was finally coming into place. He was such a great apothecary, lions came to him from all corners of the pride. But how could he help them, if he couldn't find the herbs he so desperately needed? He was definitely down in the dumps, but he held his head high. Forcing a wide grin to his face as he positioned himself against the trunk of a tree. Even when you're down, you should never ever frown. He truly tried to live by those words, that he told the cubs near daily. But some days, it was harder than others.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Iiro had no idea where he was. It was dusk all over the place and it made him sneeze. He would rather laugh then sneeze, so this place was making him nuts. How could some one like this dust he would never know. He wipe his nose and began to laugh. It tickle when he did that and made him laugh. Well this place wasn't half bad after all. He should of know not to judge this place so fast, silly him.

Iiro then saw a white moving thing in his eyesight. "I wonder what that could be." He said to himself. He flew closer to the white blur and saw that it was a lion. "Hmmm, I wonder what he looking for?" He said. He flew up closer to him but out of reach of the lion just in case Iiro would not scare him. "HAHAHAHAHA HI THERE" He yell out loud.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:00 pm
The poor male nearly jumped out of his skin as the God swooped down near him. He hadn't heard a thing up until the cheery voice, and of course not a single scent. "WHO'S THERE?!" He yelped loudly, his fur bristling along his back. Obviously he wasn't going to fight anyone. What good would a blind lion be in a fight? No good, that's for sure.

As Mlinzi stood there, fur bristled, prepared to defend himself, he noticed the chuckle in the intruder's voice. "A-Are you laughing at me?" Skeptically he leered into whatever was within his line of sight. "Or are you laughing with me? Because if you're laughing with me, I should be in on the joke right?" The light hearted chuckling, had calmed his nerves a bit, but he couldn't fully let his guard down until he knew what exactly he was facing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm
"Joke? What joke? Where the joke I want to hear it.....Wait I scare you Didn't I. Not again. I'm sorry, Hahahaha." He said with a half smile. He didn't want the scare the lion, he been doing that lately and it been buggin him. He only want to scare other when he was joking. Right now it was not a joke, he wish it was because it was sure funny. He giggle again and look at the lion. "HAHAHAHAHA I laugh at everything! I mean everything. It who I am after all. You can say anything and I will laugh, you can say nothing at all and I would still be laughing. I love laugh. It the world best medicine. That why I never get sick, well that what I think anyways. And I should think this way because I'm the God of it. I would not be a good god if I didn't believe in my own self, would I now? Hahahaha" He said with a huge Chuckle. He walk up to the lion and held out his paw while saying " I'm Iiro the god of laughter and you may be?"  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:37 pm
A... God ... of Laughter?

He'd heard of gods before, especially from his friend N'Seka, who spoke the praises of the Goddess of pestilence. But never had he thought he would meet one. Especially not one that so closely related to himself. Laughter was the best medicine! It filled his heart with a strange warmth to know that what he always told his patients was true.

"I'm Pumbaa'Mlinzi ... its wonderful to meet you." He tried to raise his voice to the same volume as the God's but he just couldn't reach that high. "A-Are you truly a God? I-I apologize, but I can't see you to believe it with my own eyes." He smiled vaguely, never raising his paw to the god. How could he? He couldn't see that the god had raised his paw.

"Do you really think laughter is the best medicine?" By this time his voice was filled with excitement, regardless of his attempts to hide it. If this - Iiro truly was the God of Laughter, he couldn't have come at a better time. Mlinzi was definitely in need of a few good ones.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm
Iiro look down at his paw then back at him. Oh so that why he could not see him come up next to him. This all make since to him now. Iiro put his paw down and look up at the lion. Hmm how is he going to show this lion that he a god....Iiro had no idea. "Pumbaa'Mlinzi..well that a mouthful. Hahahahaha. Hmmm how can I show you?" Iiro said as he rub his chin. Then he got it. "AH-HA! I got it! HAHAHAHAHA. Okay will you let me pick you up and flew you around, it won't be long, Just to show you i'm god. Also you might like it too. Hehehehe" He said with glee.

He could tell that Mlinzi was happy when he ask that question and so was Iiro. "I don't think, I know it is. I'll show you one day when you or a friend of your is feeling ill. I will prove it to you by making them feel better with laughing." He said, pound with his self and went on. "All they have to do it laugh and they will better."

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm
Mlinzi laughed at the lion's first comment. Yeah, he had a long name, and everyone had always found a way to shorten it. "You can call me whatever you'd like. I think I have more nicknames than I can truly count!" He tried to grin at the lion, but wasn't really sure how his mix of emotions would turn out.

Before Mlinzi could react to his next question, he already had an answer. Fly him around?! He'd never been up high in his life, how would he react to being lifted off of the ground?! He could feel an odd tingling sensation in his toes. Could it be excitement, his heart was beginning to race as well. It most definitely was excitement. "I-I've never been up high before ... You won't drop me right?" Of course he didn't think a God would do such a thing, especially not a cheery one like this one. But one could never be too safe.

"I think I might have to take you up on that offer Iiro. You see feeling ill is kinda commonplace around here." He frowned slightly, as he looked around. "I've always told my patients that same thing, but most of them just think i'm joking."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 am
Iiro began to smile when Mlinzi laugh. Oh how he love when other laugh. "Hmm. What a wonderful laugh you have. It fill me with joy." He said with a giggle. Hmm a nickname... he never gave someone a nickname..."Hmmm I have no idea what to nickname you Pumbaa'Mlinzi." He said. He would have to think of one later. "Hmm I will give you one when I think of it. How about that? Hehehe" He said with glee.
"HAHAHA No, I won't drop you! Hahhahahaha. I wouldn't ask you, if I could not do it. Hehehehe. Also I won't take you up to high and it be a fast ride. How dose that sound. Hahaha" He said. He listen to what the lion said about the ill. This made Iiro want to help out even more. " It never a joke Pumbaa'Mlinzi. If you believe it then it true. I also would be happy to do that offer for you some day. Now how about that ride? Hahahaha" He said.

Depawsit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:22 pm
"OK!" Mlinzi nodded in agreement, "I can't wait to hear what you decide on." He loved hearing all the nicknames others came up with. He'd been called some strange things. Some short, some long, some just completely random. But he cherished each and every single one of them. Because with each one came a smile, not only from himself, but from the one who had given it to him. He loved seeing others smile, so very much.

His heart was still flipping in circles as he decided to accept Iiro's offer. But as Iiro had said, he may actually enjoy it! His only regret would be that he could not see it as it happened. "OK Iiro - i'd like that a lot." Prancing his paws a bit in excitement, he tried to shoo away some of his jitters.

"I think.

I think i'm ready!"
He winced his eyes tight shut, even though he couldn't see to begin with. His body quaking in a mix of fear and excitement.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:56 pm
Depawsit

Iiro Jump up with a smile! "OKAY Pumzi! Let do this!" He said as he rub his paws and pick up Mlinzi and flew up in the sky! "HAHAHAHAHAH HERE WE GOOOoooOOO" He said as he flew up with Mlinzi is his paws. He flew him around where the bird flew so he could here them up close. Iiro flew them above trees so Mlinzi feet could touch the leaves. Iiro even flew him by a small pond so he could feel the mist of the water. While doing this Iiro laugh with joy and glee. "How do you like it? I think We are going to land soon! He we goo!" With that he landed very nicely, so the other lion would not hurt his self. "So did I show you that I'm a god or what! HAHAHAHAH"He said with a loud laugh.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 pm
The idea of being held above the earth was simply too much for Mlinzi to handle maturely. Instead he squealed like a little school girl each time the god introduced him to some new surface. He could feel the leaves, a very different texture than those on the ground. The mist from the pond tickled his toes, and he giggled in pure glee. No moment in his life would ever top this moment, and he was totally fine with that.

Feeling his feet once more back on solid ground, Mlinzi took a deep breath, and smiled the widest smile he'd given in months. "THAT WAS AMAZING!" Mlinzi jumped on the tips of his paws in a pure rush of adrenaline. "Yeah, I guess you proved it fair and square." Still panting from all the excitement he joined Iiro in laughter. It felt great too! Such a long time it had been for him to have a moment of pure happiness, nothing could bring him down this time.

"Thank you Iiro, I really enjoyed that!" He paused a moment, just now recalling the nickname he'd been given.

"A nice choice of nickname by the way."

Znaruto

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:12 pm
Depawsit
I think you can have the ending post for your next post if you think it done...

Iiro was so happy that Mlinzi like his ride up in the sky. Iiro just laugh with glee when he saw the lion jump in the air. It brought so much happiness to Iiro that he made this lion feel this way. He laugh when the other lion yell and said "I bet it was! I love flying other around. It bring me lots of joy and laughter. I glad you like it! I had fun flying you round too! HAHAH" He was so fill with glee that he didn't want it to stop,
"Oh the nickname! It just came to me right when we was going to fly! HAHAHA I think i like it to!" He said with a giggle. "It a nickname only the god of laughter could hand out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:09 pm
It was as if a whole new world had opened up to him, one he never really would have thought accessible. Yet in an instant, there it was at his paws, backpaws rather. He couldn't thank the God enough, but he knew that at some point, Iiro would tire of his constant praises. Perhaps he could hold it in, at least until he had time to tell a friend. Iiro would never know just how much of a debt he had put this lion into, but it was by far a happy debt.

"Well, I will carry it with honor, and allow no one else to use it!" He smiled, in what he hoped would be the God's direction, and took a small bow.

"Thank you for everything Iiro." Mlinzi held his steady bow for a few moments, before standing once more and returning to his ecstatic self. "And I do mean everything."

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games