Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
~Howl flies short distances between the trees, he woke up early this morning so it in was easy to look for food and think about things like how to get along without the rest of his family. He looks at the water then jumps in to finish waking himself up for the day it had been a cold morning but looked like it was going to be a hot day. After he floated in the water a bit he smiles, heading for the edge he notices a fish. Catching one he sits on the water's edge and eats. He watches the sun and the rest of the animals as he does and thinks about his life and what he will do for the rest of the day~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 pm
nekolulu

User Image

Clove made his den by the lake, it was the perfect location for the bear. The sun shown on the sandy bank to provide a comfortable sunning spot for him, there was a bee hive close by for him to gorge on honey and the water provided a bears other favorite food which was fish. Moseying out of his den into the sun he dove into the water for a cleansing morning swim. Upon surfacing he shook his hair dry and treaded water for a bit. Turning around he saw the demi-fey close by eating a fish, "why hello there neighbor, great fishing huh?" he asked the new in a friendly manor smiling cheerfully.

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm
~Howl looks up from his fish and smirks. He enjoyed playing with others heads, and telling lies but the best was waiting for someone to stand up to him. He smiles " good morning, yes the fishing is wonderful. The catch is great. It looks to be a great day." He smiles again then eats and watches this bear. He heard of them but he had never seen one.~ " I'm not bugging you am I sir?" ~He watches this bear and smirks as he eats a little~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm
nekolulu

Clove continued to tread water merrily watching the demi-fey eat his catch. He was always going out of his way to be friendly to every fae that came to his banks. He loved to meet new faes and just chat with them no matter the circumstances. "Of course your not bothering me neighbor, what did I do to make you think that?" he said genuinely concerned that he had somehow offended the fae or how his message had come across the wrong way.

(I'm starting to think that clove is just obliviously kind xD)  

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 pm
Howl watches the bear tread water." well sometimes others don't like me around to bother them, I'm Howl by the way." What a simple life the bear had he smiles then finishes his fish and joins him. He smirks and splashes to see what the bear would do. He was feeling a bit playful and this bear was nice and would keep him from being lonely ~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm
nekolulu

"I love meeting new faes" he exclaimed enthusiastically as he watched the demi fey finish his fish and jump in with him. Clove laughed outwardly "I never realized you guys were swimmers, I thought that faes that flew didn't like to swim" he managed to say before the wall of water hit his face. "Hey!" he exclaimed shaking his head to rid himself of the excess water before splashing the new fae back playfully.

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm
He smiles, so this bear like to meet new faes, cool. " I like to swim I don't know about others of my race." He smirked as the water hit him back. IT was refreshing to have someone that would fight back as things were. He splashes as the bear and smirks as they play. It was getting interesting this bear had a spine he smiles and enjoys the company. After a little while he floats and watches the bear. " I didn't catch your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm
nekolulu

Clove dove down to avoid the splash popping back up to splash back at the new kat. He was rather enjoying himself, very few kats were as playful as this and Clove was a rather big fan of playing, especially in the lake. Clove smiled "Oh I am deeply sorry, my name is Clove, I live over on that little beach on the other side of the lake" he said nodding in the direction of his home. "Whats your name and where are you from?" he asked the demi fey innocently.

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:10 pm
~Howl smiles watches Clove He stops splashing and relaxes as he floats a little bit~ " I'm Howl, i'm from a place in the middle of the forest." ~he smiles~ "so what do you like like to do for fun." ~He smiles and watches a fish like swims by him. He eyes the fish and thinks about catching it but he decides to relax again~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:34 pm
nekolulu

Clove does a back float next to the demi-fey. "I like the name Howl" he said kindly looking up into the sky feeling the water sift through his hair. Re-orientating himself to face Howl again he said " I swim in my pond, harass bee's and talk to fae's that come near my home, and you?" he asked, his muscles bean to tire from all the treading he had been doing, "maybe we should head back to shore to relax a little bit" Clove suggested.

Foxydelic

Aged Shapeshifter

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:25 pm
~Howl watches him and nods, "thanks, I like your name to and think it fits you." ~ he smirks then heads for the shore~ " I have been meeting others there is a baddie that likes to threaten me but he is nothing more then a plush over." ~he walks out of the water and looks around for a place to sit~  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games