Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Torgus the Mighty (Torgus/Baca)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:39 am
It felt so good to be back. Sure, it wasn't the islands, and maybe never would be, but this was HOME now. And all things considered, it wasn't a bad one. Torg took a deep breath, relishing the scent of forest, hands on his hips as he struck a pose in the early morning sunshine. It glinted off his armor and straight into his eyes, causing them to water and blink a little.

It wasn't tears ok. Something got in his eye.

The super top secret mission he'd been sent on had turned out to be a bust, as there wasn't anyone in Halloween who knew anyone named "Mike Hunt". In fact, a lot of them seemed to find the question awfully funny, which was odd, until someone directed him to a dictionary. He was too excited about the discovery of a book filled with the meanings of words to get down about the trick they'd played on him. The conquest libraries had things like this, but he'd never gotten to see them in person. And besides, he had to admit it was pretty darn funny. After a brief scuffle that left the owner with the moniker of 'previous', he had returned, dictionary in hand, determined to share with everyone the Word of the Day. It was enlightening. Educational.

The word was moistener.

"Moooistener. Moistener." He rolled it around on his tongue. Sure, there had been more challenging fare, like elucidating or chemurgy, but something about the one he'd picked just, well. Made him giggle. He'd save elucidating for another day, perhaps, he considered jovially, literally AND figuratively.

And so he stood there, legs spread, hands on hips, chuckling at his own inner monologe and whispering to himself about moistness.  
Bilious rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:13 pm
It was as the horseman busied himself with his newfound vocabulary that something was watching him intently. Something glimmered in the sky, a shadow passing over his face.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:36 pm
Torg was too busy picking his nose, and eating the evidence.  
Bilious rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 pm
"TORGUS!! HOW DARE YOU BE ALIVE AND NOT TELL ME!" Came the enraged screech as fists flew down from above.

Damage: 6
HP: I forget  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:55 pm
Something loud and heavy came crashing down on him from above. It knocked him over, and he sat up in alarm-

"BACA?" He laughed, recognizing the patterns of her wings. He gave her a playful shove- perhaps a little TOO hard. "It's good to see you too! You're looking fit, as per usual. Did you come to hear about my adventures?" He puffed up a bit. "I found a book, it's awfully handy, and has funny words like Moistener-"

HP: 34/40 ?
Damage: 5  
Bilious rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 am
The punch was instantly turned into a tackle as the horsewoman rolled on the ground, a furious noise escaping her throat, "HOW DARE YOU HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME THINK YOU WERE DEAD AND NOT BY MY HAND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DEAD, TORGUS." For as much fury in her voice, her face was contorted, mismatched eyes streaming with tears down her cheaks as she weakly clawed at the boil's shoulders.

HP: 35/40
Damage: wubwub

Ravvlet
OH SNAP ITS A TAG

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
Ravvlet rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:15 pm
Bilious
ROLLAN

hi remember dis thread o w o  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers