Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:09 pm
I don't care if she's in a pride or not. xD It honestly doesn't matter. I want to shower friends with cubs, so I want to breed this boy. He has no RP but I can pop out some SRPs easily enough. He's not in a pride, he doesn't really have a back story, either.

I just want a girl that looks good with him.

He does, however, have a personality.

User Image

As serious as a heart attack, Budek has always been strict. He manages his time wisely. Nothing he does is wasting time on anything he doesn't think is very important. Budek is humorless until you get to know him. He doesn't joke around unless he is extremely comfortable with someone. For the most part, he doesn't even crack a smile . Not even at cubs. He's a very loyal guy who would do anything for his pride. He is constantly thinking about what he could do for the good of the pride and sometimes becomes a little obsessed about it. There are times he goes days on end without talking to anyone, this his voice is deep, but crackling and rough.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 pm
Saint Sergio

YOU WANT SWAMPIE GIRL YES?

User Image

Kai's a pretty easy going girl, doesn't really let much get under her skin and just goes with the flow. Whatever happens - happens and she'll just have to deal with it like everyone else.

She does have one bad habit though - she loves to gossip. ALL.THE.TIME. And absolutely loves it when her own gossip comes back to her!

Kai currently has 3 of her required RPs - Possibly 4 i'd have to double check. So either way, she wouldn't take too long to finish off ^^

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 pm
Depawsit

SHE IS SO PRETTY.

I think this would work. |3 This means I'll have to get started RPing him, but I should have the RPs required within the next couple of weeks. <3333  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Saint Sergio
Depawsit

SHE IS SO PRETTY.

I think this would work. |3 This means I'll have to get started RPing him, but I should have the RPs required within the next couple of weeks. <3333

Yay!

And no worries, just take your time!

I just checked - she has 3 complete RPs, so she'll need the one with him and then i'll pick up another somewhere along the line :]

Just let me know when you're ready to pick up their RP! I'll be ready whenever!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items