Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Sibling Assistance (Yuzhi & Tseng) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm
She had picked a quieter place on the reserve to work on her rope charms and knot tying, at least quiet enough for her to concentrate - she even told her brother that if he wanted to join her he was perfectly welcome to. He was one of the few people that would be afforded the luxury of being within her workspace when she preferred as much quiet as possible when she worked. There was also the fact that, for his booth, Tseng needed to work on some things as well and thus it wasn't like he would be a major distraction to her.

He knew better. Usually.

Yuzhi was quietly arranging the dyed ropes into what she felt was pleasing - she'd even found some small beads that she had managed to bring with her from all the chaos that had gone on when they first arrived at Halloween.

She idly picked up a golden bead and turned it about in her fingertips with a bit of a frown. Did this bead get tarnished? That would not do! Quietly she waited to see when Tseng would show up. The moment his head appeared within range she flicked the bead at his head - a test of his reflexes, honest!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:30 pm
Tseng was glad for the help. Quite frankly, he could use a bit for gathering up prizes for his booth in the upcoming festival. It seemed like a good opportunity to gather up some revenue, even if the school got a cut. Besides, he wanted to see if the people of halloween were good at shooting at all.

Coming on over towards Yuzhi's work place, he tossed down the pile of supplies he had gathered up for his booth.

"I'm here my little Yuyu!" he announced just in case she didn't see him coming for whatever reason, "How goes the charm work?"

Beaming, he sat himself down and grabbed onto the circular piece of wood, then reaching for some paint. He was going to need some targets. Bows and arrows would need to be made too, but the target came first. It was a little easier to make anyway. Plus he could work on the rest while the paint dried! It sounded like a good plan to him.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm
The bead she had flicked arched high over Tseng's head and fell into the great beyond somewhere behind him. Probably because he called her 'little' and it made her wildly misaim her shot entirely. He was met with a bit of a sour expression but she let him get away with it.

For now.

"It goes," she replied simply as she started selecting the colors she wanted to put together so she could start doing her work, "How go your other preparations?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:59 pm
Tseng saw something flying at him, but the aim was far off. He looked over at his little sister for a moment, grinning. He'd let that one slide. Grabbing some black paint, he went ahead to cover the wooden disk completely. Yes. Black first and then he'd add the orange circles.

"Going well! Of course. I have gathered all the supplies I needed and now it's just a matter of making them! It should be no issue for a future great hero like myself!" he said while puffing up his chest. Grinning even more, he happily slathered the wood black.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm
"I am very happy for you," She said somewhat primly as she began to make a small series of knots in a bit of rope she decided to start with. Yuzhi seemed thoughtful for a long time as she quietly started to thread some of the beads into her work.

She smirked a bit, "Heroes use paint brushes?" Yuzhi teased lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm
"What else would I use? One cannot slather paint on wood like butter with a blade!" Tseng exclaimed, sounding a little haughty at that. Shaking his head, he peered over to see her progress with her knot work. It was always impressive to him to see her do such things. He was never really able to do those. He always got the rope tangled up.

"Of course, I wouldn't use a paint brush in battle... Unless perhaps the brush was coated in poison. Then the attack shall be named... PAINTED POISON!"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:30 pm
"Maybe if you try hard enough," she answered simply with a bit of a giggle at the mental image. It seemed silly even in her head and she knew it wasn't plausible. Yuzhi nodded, "That would be an interesting weapon, a paint brush coated with poison. It would have to be a poison that soaks and what not."

She was not specialized in that area of knowledge herself. Perhaps someone else was.

A quiet twist of her wrist turned her current project around just so she could get the beading design to work out the way she wanted it to, "I think you are happier with your current weapon, though."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:30 am
"Of course! Just slapping someone with poison that doesn't seep into the skin would be rather pointless. Unless... I was also to feed such person to another enemy! Then it would be quite a devastating maneuver, would it not?"

Tseng took a moment to think this over. Where would he come across such a poison.

"Perhaps one of the Famine alchemists would be able to create such a toxin. If anyone, that group would be most likely!"

Yes. That sounded about right. Satisfied with this, he finished coating the wood with black paint.

"Ah yes. I do love my bow so. The satisfaction of getting a headshot! Putting an arrow between the eyes of a foe! A feat only capable of a great marksman."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:24 pm
Yuzhi nodded in approval to her Brother's very level headed way of thinking. She was always so proud of Tseng even if she hardly ever showed it - she felt that being willing to put together these charms was show of adoration enough for the both of them.

"The Famine Clan have so many interesting traditions and bits of knowledge, perhaps I should talk with one of them," she said thoughtfully while they were on that particular subject. She did, after all, know at least one of the Famine peoples.

Yuzhi giggled a bit, "You are a very good marksman, yes, but remember to stay humble, Brother, an overblown ego is the downfall of many."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:29 pm
"It certainly would not hurt! I'm sure you can learn a number of things from our famine brethren! They may be a little odd, but they are strong and wise in their own way," beamed Tseng as he went on to start making some arrows to be used for the booth. It was something to do while he waited for the paint to dry.

"And yes, of course dear sister. A bigger head becomes a greater target after all!" he stated loudly.

"And again, many thanks for helping me out with this, dear Yuyu."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:51 pm
Yuzhi nodded in agreement, "I know at least one I can talk to," she said simply letting her older sibling in on her current thoughts as she started to put on the beads amongst all the knots she was doing. The small Horseman nodded in approval of Tseng's wisdom.

He was on the right track. She couldn't be prouder.

"This is a trifle, I was thinking you wanted me to do something difficult," she teased softly with a small giggle.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm
"Oh? Who might that be?" Tseng asked with great curiosity. He wasn't as familiar with many of the famine people. Though, he soon smiled once more as Yuzhi shot a little tease at him.

"Though it may not be difficult, it still means a great deal to me! Small feats can be just as impactful as great ones," he said.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:24 pm
Yuzhi paused to try and get a difficult section taken care of before she offered up the name, "Salbei, he calls me Little and such." She uttered a small huff, "I don't know why I don't just tell him off for it," she grumbled softly.

She couldn't quite recall the entire nickname that Salbei actually referred to her as, but then it wasn't unusual for her to just disregard such names that taunt her for her height.

A small blush crept over her dotted cheeks, "Well, I am glad to do something for you that is useful," she said softly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm
"Salbei. I shall remember this! Though, he does not bother you does he? If so, I must do something about it for the honor of my great little sister!" Tseng stated boldly while pointing out in a random direction. He soon eased back down when he saw a soft blush creep over his sister's cheeks.

"You are always useful, Yuzhi. Never believe otherwise."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:40 pm
Yuzhi put one finished charm aside and started on the next one, a pile was starting to form near her as she started to become more sure of the pattern she was going to do. At her Brother's question she felt a bit touched and also an unfamiliar desire for mischief welled up inside her - a desire she tamped out quickly with a shift of her shoulders, "No. Leave him be on that. I...do not mind it from Salbei, oddly enough," she muttered softly as if admitting to something embarrassing.

Being told she was useful made some of her sore emotions settle once again and she gave a bit of a nod, "Thank you, Tseng...."

Then she fell silent for the moment her brow furrowing a bit, "I feel troubled sometimes."

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff