Opening Up - A Look into a Combined View Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:30 pm
This is not a typical discussion thread, and might even seem a little... egotistic. sweatdrop That's not my intention, I can assure you; I've been meaning to put this up to answer some questions about my personage and faith.

So, uhhh... here we go.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:39 pm
User Image

The entrance to my room... yes, the photo sucks- I was attempting to make it look creepy, as it is the 'Lair of Jameta'.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:49 pm
User Image

If you were to look to the right (and had the light on), this is the major extent of my room, and you'd also start to see more indepth about me:

The horse blanket: It's actually a poncho I got at a state fair. sweatdrop I keep it on my bed as a sign of protection, for my late grandmother and great-grandmother loved horses dearly.
The snake: Yes, that's a snake wrapped around the bed posts; it shows my more 'exotic' nature; my late grandmother also had one.
The green and purple bed stuffs: They are not only my favorite colors right now, they're supposed to encase me in the color's 'abilities' (ex., purple is for spirituality).
The framed pictures: Those are gifts from Lord Darc's mother, and have a lot of loving feeling radiating from them. They have dragons. whee
The wind chime: Put it up around Halloween... and haven't taken it down. sweatdrop I think I leave it up so in case anything wants to be known, it can just make a tone. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:01 pm
User Image

And to the left, we have my wide cabinent and dresser.

Angel statues The one on the left is actually called an angel, I guess, even though she has no wings. The other one is a gift from LD. Both are precious to me, and as I've found with the first, if something happens to them, I treat them like living objects... don't really know why. sweatdrop
Greeting Cat On my old stereo, above the picture of LD, is a good-luck cat my Oma's friends gave me. Before I read the little card it came with, I set it up so it was facing my door; apparently, that's the correct way, as bestows good fortune on those that enter and see it.  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:08 pm
User Image

My ladder shelves next to my bed...

Top shelf: A space devoted to LD... it's no obession! domokun heart
Middle: My "cleansing" area, you could say- it has the fountain my mom got for my birthday that I put rocks and crystals in to be cleaned.
Bottom: My action figures... they represent my sadistic interests. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:10 pm
User Image

My altar, to the right of my bed.

...I'll go into discussion about it later. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:12 pm
User Image

Finally, the top shelf of the altar so you guys have a better view.

I'll unlock the topic now so you guys can pose questions, then I'll update this area later.

Edit: I realize I forgot to unlock the topic yesterday... I was kinda' in a rush. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:12 pm
I heart your altar! And the care bears next to it wink  

x__CrimsonRegret

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:43 am
x__CrimsonRegret
I heart your altar! And the care bears next to it wink
Thanks, xCR; the Carebears are a thing between LD and I. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:35 am
Jameta's Room > Mine

*Has Venus envy* eek  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Keistera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:22 pm
Your room is very fascinating... I can't wait until I can customise my own living space.

Your altar: What significance to the items there hold? If it's too personal, that's fine, I'm just curious.
I haven't set up an altar yet (it's too risky, at the moment).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:28 pm
Nice room... i live in a dorm which is about the size of a large jail cell.. not to much privacy there.  

Aloyseus_Wolf

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:41 pm
Aloyseus_Wolf
Nice room... i live in a dorm which is about the size of a large jail cell.. not to much privacy there.

I hear that! I actually got a room to myself (i.e. "kicked" my roommates out) so I can actually do the kind of stuff I've wanted to do... if I can get off my butt to do them lol. I wish I had a room like Jameta's!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:49 pm
Guess what Jameta....

WE'RE ALL MOVING IN WITH YOU!!!

domokun xd LMAO  

blukattt
Crew

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:54 pm
blukattt
Guess what Jameta....

WE'RE ALL MOVING IN WITH YOU!!!

domokun xd LMAO