Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 pm
Name: Emmaline Troy
Race: Human.
Personality: Very observant. Slightly bitter. She never makes friends because she always moves around. Shy and loves flowers. Very curious. When cornered becomes very aggressive.
Bio: Having never stayed in one place for too long Emma was surprised when her mother unceremoniously dumped her at this strange boarding school and said 'Pick you up when you graduate' Great. . . now what was she supposed to do?
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other: Loves cats. Type one Diabetic. Loves grossing people out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:43 pm
Name: Anya Mikolov

Race: Vampire

Personality: Compassionate, playful, but holds a grudge. As one from an 'Elite Family', Anya is used to things going her way and doesn't understand much about humans.

Bio: Anya was bitten when she was a young woman back in the early 1400's by a clan leader. The Clan leader then adopted her as his daughter and started a family of vampires that were chosen based on their skill. Anya's skill is her ability to empathize with those around here and be able to build bridges to create enemies to allies. She was then sent to the academy to hone her negotiation skills and further her understanding of humans.

Name: Oscar Mikolov

Personality: No matter what's going on, he'll be the leader of it somehow. Oscar is quick to judge others and finds himself delegating orders. His vision of humans are that they are just there to drink blood from, there is no other purpose for their existence.

Bio: Oscar was bitten and added to the family of vampires in the early 1800's. When he first was bitten, it was Anya who nursed him along until he was able to fend for himself and came upon seeing her as his sister. He has been told before that if the leader of their 'Elite Family' should perish, he would be next in line to lead the family along for many generations. Though Oscar didn't want Anya to attend the academy alone, he also joined to further his leadership skills so that he would be able to make his family become more famous.

Pic: User Image  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Anya's pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:52 pm
"Have a good time Ems~!" Emmaline's stepfather purred after her mother dumped her luggage at the front gates along with her. "But it wasn't-!" She cried reaching out after the car as it sped away. "It wasn't my fault." She gave a sigh picked up her luggage and headed for the main office. "That house fire wasn't my fault I was only walking by when it happened." She grumbled more to herself than anyone around her. She could kick herself for thinking those people from her last school even liked her. She could almost smell-
"Can I help you little lamb?" The very fat receptionist purred almost drooling. Emmaline took an instinctive step away. "Uh yes I'm the new student." She handed the lady her note. The woman skimmed it and nodded giving her a key then rang a number on the phone. "Anya! Fresh meat!" The woman barked then hung up the phone. "The prefect will be with you shortly." Then she gestured Emmaline to a seat to which she sat down shivering a little and trying not to cry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image Anya was already waiting to enter when she was called in. The evening was already starting to look up when she had heard that there was a new student. However, she paused as soon as she saw who the new student was: a human. Anya had to calm herself down at first, this wasn't the first time she came across a human that she couldn't just kill upon seeing.

She put on her best smile as she helped the student up, "Come, come now, love, don't be shy! This is going to be your new home now, so it's better that we become fast friends!"

As much as she wanted to just take a taste, Anya kept the human girl from arm's reach, "Lets take a short stop at the cafeteria first."

This was more for Anya's sake. She was gone for just a second before returning to the girl's side with a juice box that had a blood drop design on the front. Anya took a long gulp before even daring to look back at the human again, "As I'm sure you know, I'm Anya. As on of the Elite family members here at the academy, my job is to do well in my classes and greet the new students. I'm sure you have plenty of questions due to your status here, why are there evening classes only? What will you do during the day? And why is everyone here looking at you? I'm sure you'll figure out these answers on your own, but I'll be here whenever you need my assistance. First, your room!"

Anya locked her arm around the human's before guiding her to her room, "Here we are, you're just a hall away from mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:15 pm
Emma was able to hold back a meep. The girl was talking so fast! "Well I don't mind about night classes. I don't sleep very well and I hate the sun anyway. Too many thing can catch fire and then people think you did it instead of a magnifying glass and a piece of paper from someone else's book." She blurted then blushed brightly. "And as for people looking at me, I'm the new kid. I am the new play thing for everyone to tease and gawk at until I do something they think is cool. Though knowing my parents I probably won't be here long." She gave a heavy sigh. Three overly attractive guys walked down then hall laughing about something until they caught her scent and grinned. "Hey Anya~!" One of them purred. "Fresh meat?" Emma clenched her jaw a little anger already spiking. Always with the fresh meat. She thought to herself. "Yes," She said sarcastically. "Yes I am fresh meat. The new kid that awkward person you trip over in the hallway but let's be frank this fresh meat. . . bites." She purred flashing her weirdly sharp teeth. They were human yes but they also looked like they'd been used to bite people before. "So don't push this one too far." Then sightlessly she unlocked the door and opened it with a tap of her behind flashed a cute smile at Anya. "Thank you for showing me to my room. Please don't bother showing me around as I doubt I'll be here long." A hint of bitterness?
She carelessly threw her luggage in her room then closed the door behind her pressing her back to it and sinking to the floor curling up a little again trying not to cry.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image Anya kept her arms behind her back instead of pounding on the door until the human let her in. This girl would not be safe until she realized what type of school her parents enrolled her in. She was about to knock until she scented someone familiar nearby. Her crimson eyes turned to meet those that were emerald, "Oscar? I know you aren't interested in this new girl."

"A bag of meat waiting to attract flies? Hardly," he shrugged, "Classes are going to begin in an hour. Let her settle herself in and lets just go."

"We can't just leave her like this," Anya pointed to the human's door, "I don't think she understands where she really is!"

Oscar rolled his eyes as he leaned against the wall, "Seriously? You're worried about that? Just let her turn."

"Someone could drain her," Anya spoke just above a whisper as she neared her brother, "The last thing this school needs is an actual death."

He covered her mouth quickly before looking around, "Just head to class. She'll be fine, I can promise you that."

Anya was doubtful at first, but she trusted Oscar with all that she had. Nodding in agreement, Anya quickly caught up to the three attractive males that had passed her earlier. Though she was worried about the human, she was also a female who was delighted to be in the presence of those who were attractive.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:37 pm
Emma eventually looked up and decided to poke around her room. She saw a uniform and with a sigh put it on while reading the school rules finding it odd that there was a mention to "Don't eat the meat" but shrugged and kept looking around pulling on the school jumper so none would see her scarred arms sticking out of the short sleeves. Though she was human Emma's sense of smell was acute. The girl who showed her to her room was smelling like some sort of flower, and something she couldn't put her finger on. It was trying to be masked over by the perfume she wore but Emma wasn't stupid. The girl was hiding something. The boy's growls made her mind tick a little. Something was off she needed out but for some reason part of her wanted to stay. A knock on the door scared her a little. "Y-Yes?" She called trying to get the high-pitched squeak out of her tone. "Class is starting get your arse moving!" A gruff voice boomed through the door. "Yes sir!" She called forgetting that she was still in her flip flops as she raced to class. Her first class? Public speaking. "It's like they want me to throw up." She grumbled to herself. "Must change schedule asap." She wrote on the back of it before following the last person into the class. . . Everyone was staring. She sighed and picked an empty desk up the very back getting a few hisses. "Are you insane? That's Oscar's seat!" Someone hissed.
"Then he can sit somewhere else." Emma responded in a bored tone.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 pm
User ImageA new year meant he was one more year closer to being the family leader's right hand. Right now, Oscar thought as he went to his first class, he was the 'right hand in training'. What pleased him the most was that the other vampires at the academy knew his status and respected him for his role. Hell, he would be the one to decide if they could join the family later on or not.

Once he reached the class, his sense of smell caught the new girl. Not only that, she was in his seat. This would not do at all. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked over to the normal desk he always sat at with the bag of flesh and bones sitting in it, "Bag of meat, this isn't your spot."

It was easy to tell that she wasn't going to move without a fight. Which was fine, because he didn't have to touch her in order to move her. Oscar looked at the surrounding vampires and gave him a curt nod. The females around were quick to grab the arms and legs of the human and placed her on the other side of the classroom as Oscar sat in his seat as if nothing had happened. He then smirked over at the human, "Welcome to the school, it's rare to ever find your kind here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 pm
Emma opened her mouth to make a snide remark about it not having his name on it when she was forcefully removed to the other side of the room. With a growl she kicked out breaking the nose of one of her captors. "Little b***h!" The girl hissed putting her nose back into place. "Don't eat the meat." Emma said cruelly getting up and retrieving her things. "I would have moved if you said please." She purred then took a seat still up the back but in the corner. "It's thrilling that I find so many things to burn." She muttered looking up at the rafters. The wood she had noted while looking and stretching her neck was indeed flammable. Highly, flammable. "Oh. Were you talking to me?" She asked tilting her head at him wondering if he had spoken. She could tell he was popular so she targeted him. Make his life hell get kicked out. Problem solved. That's how her mind ticked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image 'Amusing,' he thought to himself before smiling slightly, flashing the fangs that were lightly stained a pale red coloring.

He then turned back around to face his peers before commenting, "This years seems a bit lively already. Let her wait until dinner time and see what's on the menu. Anyone want to place a wager on how slow she's going to be on finding the answer?"

A small chuckle resonated around the classroom before the teacher walked in. Oscar glanced from the corner of his eyes at the human girl. She was a force to be reckoned with though she was a human. However, he smirked to himself, this was going to be more annoying than he wanted it to be. With the rest of the school population answering to him, it wouldn't be too hard to make this human know her place when it came to him and the others.

*~*~*~*~*~*

After class, Oscar and a group of other vampires headed to their next class, Gym. With the sun setting, they were all safe to head outdoors to get some exercise in them. He went to the locker room to change his clothes and then went to the basketball court.

Meanwhile, Anya was talking with a few of her friends on the side of the building as her class was also Gym. She had heard what Oscar had done, but didn't say anything. His status was higher than hers and she could only say so much to him without crossing a line.

"He even asked if anyone wanted to be to see how long she'll take to figure out our school," one girl commented, but Anya rolled her eyes.

"Whatever she's like is one thing, but she's going to be scared out of her mind when she realizes what we are," Anya added before glancing around, "Until then, she really shouldn't be making enemies right now. At least not with Oscar of all people..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:09 pm
Emma knew she wasn't in on a joke but it didn't matter she had an idea of what he was now he'd flashed the teeth. To save herself the embarrassment of changing in front of the pretty girls that made her look like a toothless Okie she changed in her room still keeping the jumper on. She wasn't cold. She just didn't want to gain any sympathy. She took a swing by the cafeteria then stood next to Oscar in a line. "Blood pudding and extra rare steak. Strigoi." She added in a very very quiet whisper then spotted Anya and after gaining eye contact and avoiding the others headed over to her. "Hey um. . . Anya?" She said finally remembering the girls name. "I'm sorry about before. I've just moved around heaps so I'm not that good at making friends. I kinda try not to in case I'm forced to move again. Gods this isn't much of an apology." She sighed and just said out right. "I'm sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image Anya, who sat with her group of friends, stood up and hugged Emma tightly, "Apology happily accepted! Here, here, sit!"

Having Emma sit with her in the middle with the group surrounding them, Anya surveyed Emma's food, "Oh this won't do you much good at all. All of these will surely upset your stomach. Let me take it."

Anya took the tray of food from Emma and handed it to a random person in front of her, "Take this to the cook and have them cook it. If they ask, tell them that she's fresh."

When the person left, Anya smiled back at Emma, "I heard what my brother did in your previous class, all I can say is that I apologize for his actions. If you understood how things are here at the school, then it'd seem as if this were the norm."

Someone handed Anya a juice box that was similar to the one she had earlier. Anya wiped her mouth with a napkin before turning back to Emma. She then noticed all eyes were on Emma at the table. If this human didn't realize soon enough, she would be the next meal they would serve. Then, the tray came back with cooked food. Anya took the tray and handed it back to Emma, "There you go, good food for your living digestive system."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 pm
Emma frowned a little at this display then shook her head. She knew already what they were. It wasn't that hard. "No it's okay. It was fun. I haven't had this much fun since a gang at my old school calling themselves 'The Children of the Moon' tried to burn down my house cause I refused to join them." She laughed a little. "Personally I hated how they kept biting each other. It was. . .creepy. Personally the only person I bite is the person who tries to keep me quiet." She gave a pointed look to Oscar. She then regarded her tray with a frown. "I think I'll buy my own food from town." As a cruel joke someone replaced her red cordial with blood. But she downed it anyway licking her lips a little. "Hmm A-." She said then fully turned to the girl who's nose was still healing. "Thank you. Where I come from that's a proposal of marriage." She grinned wickedly as the other gave a shriek and looked like she was about to rip Emma apart. The look on Emma's face said 'Come at me bro.' After a stare down the girl returned to her seat grumbling a little. "That's what I thought." Emma purred turning back to Anya with a casual smile wiping off any dribbles from her chin. "Like I said, I can take a hit or two but the person dealing it out must be able to take it too." Her watch beeped and she frowned. "Sorry I'll be right back." She gave Anya a quick hug then dashed off to her room and rummaged through her things. "Where is it?" She hissed then found a box with a red cross on it taking out a pen and jabbing her belly. "I'm not going back to the pump." She hissed at it waiting for it to click. "Shouldn't have had that glass of blood." She scolded herself. "Pigs blood is one thing. Human is another." She popped in a few breath mints then headed back to the dining room for effect not bothering to put a band aid on her needle p***k because she had forgotten for a moment that they were all Strigoi that the scent of her blood outside of her body would cause a problem. Absently she wondered if vampirism could cure diabetes as she walked back into the cafeteria or if the claw scars would heal up too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash