Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Zation's Slaves

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cabined

Profitable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 am
Here is where I will post my slaves.
None of them will be pleasure slaves, and none of the RPs I do with them will be 'mature' or '18+'
If you're still here, yay!
Right now I will only have a few up, but I'm completely willing to make customs, so let me know what you want.
Also, please be at least semi-lit! That really isn't too much to ask. I can not go off of anything less than three sentences without wanting to blow my brains out, so... please? I myself can type anywhere from one paragraph to five depending on what I'm given, but prefer to stick to no more than three.
I think that's pretty much it for now.. You can find my current slaves in the post below.
Feel free to PM me or post here if you're interested.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 am
OPEN

User ImageUsername: Devirginization

Name: Nicolette Emerson

Sex: Female

Race: Demon

Orientation: Heterosexual

Powers: Almost all her powers have to do with her mind; she can read them as well as move things with her own. She also has the ability to morph into this when she is particularly angry.

Weaknesses: A headache results from too much mind manipulation, and when she does transform, any of the wounds she receives will be transferred back over to her more human like form and will therefore be much more severe and possibly even life-threatening. Which is why once she does get hit, she tends to shift back rather quick.

Bio: Nicolette has only ever been a slave. Born into it, she has no idea who her parents are and has lost count of the number of people who have previously purchased her. People who are lucky enough to return her unharmed have made various complaints, most having to do with her aggressive nature. A number of the people who have purchased her have been killed; whether it was by her is unknown. What is known is that one of her more recent masters was able to puncture one of her eyes before falling victim to another mysterious death.

Personality: Nicolette is passive until something manages to push her to the edge. At that point there is no telling what she might do. Otherwise, she is withdrawn. She doesn't speak very often, and will listen to orders so long as they're reasonable.

OPEN

Name: Gemma Litchfield

Race: Gifted Human

Powers: Has the ability to heal minor injuries on herself and others. Can restore plants and animals to full health. Can grow just about anything five times as quickly as a human can.

Weaknesses: When she does perform any of the above powers, she becomes noticeably weaker and will need more rest than usual.

Bio: Gemma was born to a human mother and a father no one seems to know the race of. He left after a year of caring for her, leaving the family of two fairly poor. Once Gemma turned ten her mother decided to sell her; a gifted human meant plenty of cash, and so the girl went willingly.

The girl did her best to live up to all of her owner's expectations, but there were things she refused to do, and so she was sent back quite a few times over nine years. The slave shop does their best to advertise her as 'handy in the garden', though most slave owners are searching for slaves that are otherwise skilled.

Personality: Gemma is sweet and often times naive, though as a slave she's begun to grow out of that. Most of what she does is good-natured and for the most part, she's obedient, though sometimes she can be quite stubborn depending on what she's been ordered to do. She has a kind heart, but if she's locked up inside all day, it's easy to see her irritability grow.

OPEN

Name: Sienna Lilith Decoux

Race: Vampire

Powers: Rather strong, and has a sharp pair of fangs that she can elongate for use whenever she pleases. Can morph into crows, wolves and bats.

Weaknesses: Sunlight; can not remain in direct sunlight for long periods of time without appropriate shade and protection of her skin. Blood will cause her to rampage. Weaker during the day. The hungrier she is, the paler, older and more true to her form she will begin to look.

Bio: There was a point in time where Sienna could be considered apart of the world's wealthiest vampiryc family. She was used to being pampered and given everything she needed and wanted.

Then one day her parents were caught stealing from another family of vampires, and therefore were punished with death by sunlight. When this happened, those who had killed her parents took responsibility for Sienna, but soon afterwards sold her into slavery.

Sienna has been part of the slave market for three years, and has only had seven masters since. The first got rid of her after she'd went on a rampage and attacked him, though she didn't manage to kill him. The others had simply grown either bored or annoyed with her constant need for nutrition; or, in other words, blood.

Personality: Sienna was used to being spoiled, and three years as a slave has not changed that. She expects her masters to give her what she needs, and usually doesn't listen to orders. Most of the time, it's her disobedience that puts masters off, though in all reality it wouldn't take very much to break her. Otherwise, she's a sweet girl and is fairly even-tempered for a vampire.

cabined

Profitable Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items