Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:32 pm
Okay, this may seem like a stupid question, but I just thought I'd ask. Has anybody had any irrational fear of logos from televison broadcasting and movie production companies? I was looking up some old tv logos from Youtube and I've also been lookng up cases dealing with Screen Gems, Viacom, and some Russian television company called VID, and I was just wondering why they don't have any Creepypastas on that subject. Right now, I'm actually writing something about an old tv logo from the 1964, which supposively scared alot of kids during that time. There's a documentary about it if you wnat to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlmy47a6uiQ  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:56 am
I suppose my input doesn't really belong here, but when I was a child, the Metro Goldwyn Meyer lion really scared the bajeezus out of me. For some reason, whenever it came on the screen and roared, I was terrified. I remember watching movies with that logo and closing my eyes and placing my hands over my ears until it was over!  

Insidious Outlaw

Dangerous Genius

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:49 pm
Eye of the Basilisk
I suppose my input doesn't really belong here, but when I was a child, the Metro Goldwyn Meyer lion really scared the bajeezus out of me. For some reason, whenever it came on the screen and roared, I was terrified. I remember watching movies with that logo and closing my eyes and placing my hands over my ears until it was over!

Yeah, I remember that, too. It wasn't really the lion that scared me. It was that mask-looking thing at the bottom. Anyway, the logos that I seem to have found scary was either Von Di Bona from America's Funniest Home Video or Paramount's 'Featured Presentation' cut sequence.  
Pasta Bowl

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games