Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:28 am
Males

User Image

Personality: Eshan spent most of his youth taking care of his ailing mother who frequently didn't recognize her own cubs. Eventually this took a toll on him and, as he wasn't very strong to start with, he snapped and just began to run. This took him to the Kizi where he found a girl that lightened his heart a little, but he wasn't ready to stick around. So now he's off wandering again, trying to figure out who he is without someone dependent on him.

Looking for: Basically anything short of death, he's open to a new pride and romance but also any other sort of drama.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Personality: Complete blank slate

Looking for: Anything except dying

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Personality: Relatively soft spoken, though he is easily frustrated if someone doesn't agree with him. In some ways he can act like a nagging parent, believing that not many his own age really have a clue what they're doing. Unfortunately, neither does he, and he frequently has minor injuries from failed attempts at learning.

Looking for: Romance, plots, a teacher? Anything really to get his life moving. He won't leave the pridelands for a while yet if ever.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:38 am
Ladies

User Image

Personality: Very traditional and a bit of a historian. She's working to become a lawspeaker and is incredibly hard on herself. She respects her elders and old blood, but is still skeptical of newcomers.

Looking for: Love, anything really to try and get her developed and cheered up.

Aedh

User Image

Personality: Gruff and very slow to act, Aedh can come off as lazy to some. Those that know her know that she is in truth just very cautious and that she worries about making the wrong step in life. She loves nothing more than a good pointless fight because it allows her to relax and not worry about the consequences, but anyone who holds a grudge when they lose or who fights dirty will be considered an enemy in her eyes.

Looking for: A joining duel for the firekin, a future mate (she isn't related to anyone)

Dulcea

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 am
I wish my Anjelle was an Adol, so she could meet Sauli. Currently shes only a juvenile, but shes due to grow next month I believe. But she's in the PL, she's a sweet girl who would probably dote on someone who was always getting hurt. She also is pretty agreeable, so he wouldn't have to go and get frustrated XD. Are you looking for someone who is old enough like right this minute?

(I have to go digging for her juve image, but here's what she looks like!)
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 am
Nah definitely not~ He needs a bunch of development of all kinds.  

Dulcea

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:54 am
Oh good, so does Anjelle. I have her basic idea down, but I would like her to have a close friend turned romance when she's older.

Would you be up for them being friends until shes older and we can go from there? 8D. I see her as the type to need someone to confide in.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 am
Sounds good to me, though he may nag her about a lot of things. XD;  

Dulcea

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:58 am
She'd be the type that wouldn't care. LOL. She's pretty accepting, so she would likely just see it as who he is XD

That, and that would be cute. The older, protective-nagging friend LOL.

I can start something here shortly.
(Also, for the life of me, I can't get a start worked up in the Tokajini. Lol! So if you start that one, I could start something between Sauli and Anjelle?)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:02 am
Haha will do, I've got to go grab a shower and see my mom but I'll PM you a link afterward.  

Dulcea

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:01 pm
Mandara and Eshan should meet up at some point. Though, it might take him a bit to remember his name and relation. xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:41 am
I wonder if Eshan would like to meet a very independent, no-nonsense rogue girl with a wicked sense of humour. Kyoko. Im also looking for a second fling for her now her kids have all grown adults and fled the nest. But mainly I'd like to just get some more rp with her and figure your guy might be interested in meeting her.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:27 pm
Here's the RP!
Saudi and Anjelle  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Sibling RP yusness!

And he and Kyoko might be very interesting together. I'm not sure if I'll want to do more flings with him but it would very much depend on how they flow together to bring him out of his shell. He could use someone that's basically the antithesis of his mother to make him relax around folks.  

Dulcea

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

So, this is Vada. She's spunky, a little loud, sort of hippy-dippy (she's a big dreamer, her mother spent a long time looking for love, and found it because of a fortune teller), and takes life for all it is. She's head strong and doesn't necessarily think of the consequences.

Vada could be a lesson/possible love interest for Sauli?

Downsides: I'm a bit slow rping, but I'd be happy to try?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 am
Lessons~ I don't think I'll decide on a love interest for him until he's a reasonable bit into adult and RPed out but I think her lack of forethought would really be a frustrating and fun point for him.  

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm
heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out