Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:50 am
[My Vikings!]

Currently looking for RP, plots, and a few are up for flings and possibly mates.

I can be slow sometimes, but that's only because I work full time overnight and tend to sleep during the day. Feel free to poke or prod me when you think its been too long, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. <3

Also, on another note: I only do guild RP. Its the easiest thing for me to keep up with.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

Name: Don'zaraasir
Blood: Rogue
Personality Blurp: The product of a solitary life in the rogue lands, Don is blood thirsty and eager to rise to any challenge. A cunning planner with little to no remorse to hold him back from his actions, and more than willing to get his claws dirty. He respects strength most of all, and is not beyond taking advantage of those unwilling to fight for themselves. However, during his time with the Stormborn he's learned to get along with his comrades and other pride mates, and enjoys smooth-talking the ladies whenever he gets the chance. Brutal killer, starving romantic.
Looking For: General roleplay, to go a-viking, flings, and plots.
  • Special Plot: Two lionesses (natural colors) to take as salt wives. Don has a 'pride' mindset when it comes to mating, even if the Stormborn are more based on marriage. He does have a wife plot for when he returns to the pride after Ru's quest is completed, and this is what drives him to seek out more females. Note that any ladies he takes as salt wives will have his fierce devotion to look forward to; and, that his wife to-be is a conniving, back-stabbing b***h that will probably resent them.

Available RPs: 19

Name: Brandr
Blood: Old
Personality Blurp: Brash, stubborn, and thinks he's god's gift to women. He's a bit immature despite his adulthood, and is prone to bickering and all out brawling when he feels like it'll get a point across. He's not an a*****e on purpose, as he does generally try to do right by his fellow Stormborn, but he doesn't always display that in the best light. Not a very serious guy, but he can be if the situation calls for it
Looking For: General roleplay, a Viking so he can become a reaver. Open to fling or mate offers.
Available RPs: 6

Name: Magnus
Personality Blurp: A surly old fool who clings to the old ways, and has a liking for thralls and mint. Despite this he is not a particularly nasty lion, and enjoys laughing and poking fun at others good-naturedly. He enjoys his good times, and can be quite the party animal when drunk, but if goaded into it he may still roughhouse and attempt to throw his weight around when needed. Sadly, he's hard pressed to keep up with the younger lions these days, and more often than not finds himself on the losing end of these brawls. Married to Gala, but she allows him to fling.
Looking For: General roleplay, instructing young reavers (or freeborn wishing to become reavers), drunken craziness, and plots. Flings!
Available RPs: 1

Name: Kauplif
Personality Blurp: A serious lion who has a difficult time enjoying the simplicities of life. He always wants more no matter what he already has. He's grumpy and sour and not the most pleasant to deal with. A pessimist who always expects the worst outcome, and prepares for it no matter the odds. Hates dealing with others and a bit of a shut-in. He practices medicine and healing, but only at a price.
Looking For: General RP, plots, anything really.

Name: Vaenn
Personality Blurp: Carefree and pleasant to be around, this guy can be the life of the party without even trying. He enjoys good times and encourages everyone around him to just relax and take a load off. He can fight, though he prefers not to as its more serious than he's ever willing to be, and is more than happy to let a pride full of reavers take on his short-comings. Entertainment is his game, something he's more than happy to perfect for Viking tastes.
Looking For: General RP, plots, anything.

Name: Bál-raun
Personality Blurp:
Looking For: General RP, plots, spars, girls, ect.
Available RPs: 4

Name: Sol
Personality Blurp:
Looking For: Cubby RP! Anything!
Available RPs: 0

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 am
User Image

Name: Gala
Personality Blurp: A proper freeborn lady that enjoys entertaining her fellow Stormborn with song. In her youth she was a bit of a rough and tumble lioness, but age has softened her and she no longer feels the need to 'keep up with the boys'. Instead she admires the opposite sex, especially reavers, and is more likely to sing for them than she is anyone else. She does things at her own pace and without hurry, for she has nothing to fear with a pride full of powerful warriors to keep her feeling protected. Married to Magnus.
Looking For: General roleplay, plots.

Name: Bera
Blood: Raiden x Susu
Personality Blurp: She tries very hard to please her mother, and can get embarrassed if called out on it. She's kind and considerate, but growing in such a pride has given her a backbone to stand-up for herself and defend her beliefs. Will follow through with Susu's priestess training, but ultimately won't be very good at it herself. Instead, she'll come to her mother with her visions, and will try to assist her in any way possible, being more of a little helper than a priestess on her own accord.
Looking For: Everything! Plots, family RP, general RP, JRPs (can't do challenges), or anything else. Open to mate or fling offers.

Name: Astryd
Blood: Hinoko x Melinoe
Personality Blurp: Likes to gossip, and will back-up her opinions with conviction. She has a soft spot for family, especially her siblings and mother, and strives to be a strong Stormborn female. She'll hold her ground if need be, but ultimately believes it is a husband's duty to protect his wife. Hopeless romantic, and dreams of one day finding the perfect male.
Looking For: Everything! Plots, family RP, general RP, JRPs (can't do challenges), or anything else. Open to mate or fling offers.

Name: Thokk
Personality Blurp: Growing up in the Stormborn has made this female hardy and resourceful in the most cunning of ways. She can play the soft and gentle card when she feels it's in her best interest, particularly when it comes to reavers, but deep down she's a wicked and cruel female that will use and abuse anyone who lets her get away with it. Thokk is confident in her abilities, arrogant, haughty, and not above stepping on someone's toes. When she wants something, she won't hesitate to snatch it up, and woe to anyone that gets in her way. Regardless of her sly nature, she can be a loyal friend... when she wants to be.
Looking For: Plots! She's a conniving b***h with a mean streak a mile wide. Need someone/thing cursed? She'll gladly lend a paw!

Name: Jord
Personality Blurp: Your typical Stormborn lioness. She's loud, proud, and at ease around the pride's males. She can be shy at times, but that's only if someone she really likes is being too straightforward with her. Her ego is also easily bruised, and that causes her temper to flare up, but she isn't petty and will quickly let something go.
Looking For: General roleplay, plots.

Name: Dreyri-bein
Blood: Godlum x Veri
Personality Blurp: A daredevil and born fighter, she enjoys the thrill of adventure and tense situations, striving to overcome obstacles and challengers alike. She wants action! Being held back or made to sit idle for any reason makes her unsettled and edgy; likewise, diplomacy isn't her strong suit. She finds it difficult to speak out about her emotions, even if something truly is bothering her. Dreyri feels words are mostly empty, and the only way of expressing one's commitments and ideals is through deeds and accomplishments.
Looking For: General RP, Plots, sparring, training, anything. *Currently in Hroarr's Exiled Band* May be open to a mate, no flings.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

Name: Halda
Blood: Born in pride.
Personality Blurp: Soft spoken and considerate of her surroundings and the situations she's been thrown into, Halda has never really felt completely at ease in life. Though she's done a pretty good job of keeping out of trouble so far, by keeping her head down and her wits about her, she still worries that it won't be enough. She's a smart girl, and figures as long as she doesn't step on any toes she should be alright; but, still wishes Utulien and Elwing could be with her at all times. They're her security blankets in a world where fate is not her own.
Looking For: General RP, family RP, and plots. Might fling with Magnus' permission, may be open to a thrall mate.

Name: Raki
Personality Blurp: Sweet to a fault, she's never really learned how to be aggressive or dominating. She's a devoted leopardess, and values the happiness of her mistress above all else. She's easily taken control of and manipulated, or even down-right pushed around as she doesn't have the attitude to push back. All in all, she's satisfied with her lot in life, and tries to stay out of the way of most of the pride and even some of the freshly caught thralls. They can be vile, horrible little things with ideas that'll only get them in trouble, and Raki will do everything in her power to avoid such a thing.
Looking For: General roleplay, plots, will fling with anyone.
Available RPs: 2

Name: Elska
Personality Blurp: Quiet and contemplative, she's focused on her tasks and passionate about her trade. A cold girl with little warmth to offer anyone and unpracticed in social affairs, she's more likely to awkwardly stumble her way around a conversation than be anyone's social butterfly.
Looking For: General RP, thrall RP, healing RP, anything. Will fling with any species. *Needs JRP with Kauplif*

Name: Sinni
Personality Blurp: Not the brightest of the bunch, but this leopard is a capable hunter who has managed to live out his days in the roguelands without much of a fuss. He's stays out of everyone else's business, and they stay out of his, and that's how he runs his life. Easy to converse with and doesn't put up much of a fight when he knows he's beat. Takes the world as it comes and can find content in just about anything.
Looking For: General RP, plots, will fling with anyone.
Available RPs: 2

Name: Leika
Personality Blurp:
Looking For: General RP, plots, flings!

Name: Brunivald
Personality Blurp:
Looking For: General RP, plots, freaking people out.

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am
[Current RPs/Plots]

For Thokk
  • Breeding with Yu.
  • Allies with Susu.
  • Frenemies with Nadja.

For Jord
  • Trying something with Snorri.

For Brandr
  • Trying something with Morath.

For Vaenn
  • Plot with Shahla.

All RPs

Don's Captain Plot RPs
  • Don vs Bál (A warriors call- Volbeat)
  • Bál vs Brandr (Battle Born- Five Finger Death Punch)
  • Don vs Brandr (Down with the Sickness- Disturbed)
  • Three way brawl (Let the Bodies Hit the Floor- Drowning Pool)
  • Band creation idea (Hail to the King- Avenged Sevenfold
  • Capture of Leika (Counting Bodies like Sheep- Perfect Circle)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 am
No Form, feel free to post. <3  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 am
Would Gala be interested in meeting my bard?

User Image

He would at best think it's "cute" with a lady who sings. She could never be as good as a proper bard after all... He could annoy her by correcting her singing, or just be a general pain. He's very self centered and thinks he's better than most others. If she's old blood they'd probably know each other in some way since his family is pretty old too. And he's a huge gossip so he makes it a priority to know a little bit about everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:10 pm
Would Thokk perhaps be interested in a fling for Yu? I was just thinking a few minutes before I saw this that he's got 4 finished RPs(And half an RP, but for all intents and purposes... xd ), and "Hm, I wonder if I can find him a fling"... lol

User Image

He's of newer blood, and he spared his mother the life of a Thrall by pointing out to the Reaver that almost caught her as a Thrall that "Hey, that's my mother, you kinda can't have her" xd He's not too terribly used to the females around him being entirely helpless - His half-sister is Susu, who's known to be anything but a sweetheart(Morbid, creepy, rude... Not above stealing cubs which she HAS done...). The only lioness he's REALLY used to being anything like 'helpless' is his mother, but that's only because of an encounter with his half-uncle.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm
Annchen- That sounds like a load of fun. xD She doesn't really recite history, as that's bard territory, but the girl does love to sing. I'm interested in seeing how they get along. I need to get a JRP for her, so I'll try to get that out sometime tomorrow. I'll let you know when we can start. <3

Andranis- Yes please! Yu is very handsome, that would definitely catch Thokk's eye for sure. To her though, this fling is business, she needs him as a component for a 'ritual' to break a curse. I'm not sure how much she'd tell him, but I don't think she'd be shy about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:43 am
We can always set up an RP and see how it goes xd heart I'm not sure 'it's for a ritual' would really phase Yu, since... Susu lol

Susu: *Petting a dead rabbit* mrgreen  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 am
<3 Sounds good to me! I'm about to head out to go watch Gangster Squad with the fiance, but if you'd like to set something up that would be great. *pets Susu* We should have creepy priestess RP sometime.

Annchen- Gala has her JRP now. ^^ So when ever you're ready to go we can get started.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 am
Oooh, yes, we must ~ ! Susu should have some friends amongst her Priestess sisters xd heart -Goes to set up the RP- ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 am
Tada, RP! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:07 am
I suck at this... But yes, I'm ready. I'll try to see if I can write up a RP start for us today.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:17 pm
Annchen
I suck at this... But yes, I'm ready. I'll try to see if I can write up a RP start for us today.
<3 I don't mind starting the RP if you would like? I have to run off to work right now, but I can throw something up once I get back later tonight. 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff