Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zatsh Haze, the old Tamer

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:00 pm
INFO
Gaia username :Oji Zatsh
Tamet name: Zatsh
Tamer Nickname: Uncle Z
Tamer age : 32
Proffesion : Mechanic

Personality: Calm, Caring, Strong and Brave

Bio: Zatsh was working late night at construction site, he was with a few other guys, but not to much. He then saw a sparkle in the sky, but it soon started to come closer. Something fell on him, something hard and heavy, when he came to, a floating gear type thing was floating on top of him. He freaked out a bit, but it didn't seem to want to hurt him, it then began to talk.

His name was Hagurumon, he came from the digital world and that he was a digimon, he came to find his partner to help fight evil in the Digital world. Zatsh was a little hesitant at first since he has a life in the human world, but Hagurumon assured him, that time in the Digital world, goes much faster, and a week there was like a year in the Human world. This made him accept, since some time off is always nice, they set off to the digital world, and fight evil.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 pm
Digimon
User Image
Hagurumon
Attack- Cog Crusher

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:55 pm
-reserved-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:59 pm
I hope you weren't still reserving

Howdy there! I am Zadok, welcome to DTI!

We are so glad you have decided to join us. If you have any question, comments or concerns, I will be glad to help out!
And if you are looking for a way to boost a bit of TP while trying to win a digimon, you should go to this contest, The Avengers Digimon Movie Contest - Credits: Extra Contest!. I believe the last three events on the long list are still open, the "Chitauri Invasion", the "Marvel Fan!", and the "Digimon Fan!"  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:43 pm
Well I see Zadoc took care of the intro, Im Lief and I just wanted to welcome you to our little world. Hope you enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 pm
Welcome to the show enjoy your stay.  

Sinnoh Trainer John

Skilled Gaian

4,675 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:07 pm
is it like a thing, that everyone must have shade, 3 people post her they all got shades  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:52 pm
I dont think so, maybe they all just fit our avatars, then again, Lief does like to copy my every action.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:05 am
welcome Zatsh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:05 am
Oji Zatsh
is it like a thing, that everyone must have shade, 3 people post her they all got shades

Its probably just a weird coincedence that is all. So why not bump the bump thread to get your TP up so you can digivolve  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm
Oji Zatsh

Hey I saw your post in the contest area, and I just wanted to make sure you know you don't have to digivolve your digimon like that. which is to say you can take your hagurumon up to hiandromon if you wish. Granted, if you want to you can still digivolve to wizardmon, and then zudomon ect. but you dont have to use those items if you dont want to.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 pm
Zadok the 28th
Oji Zatsh

Hey I saw your post in the contest area, and I just wanted to make sure you know you don't have to digivolve your digimon like that. which is to say you can take your hagurumon up to hiandromon if you wish. Granted, if you want to you can still digivolve to wizardmon, and then zudomon ect. but you dont have to use those items if you dont want to.

Well wizardmon is actually my fav digimon, so i will be using that  

Oji Zatsh

Mega Phantom

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm
Oji Zatsh
Zadok the 28th
Oji Zatsh

Well wizardmon is actually my fav digimon, so i will be using that
Thats pretty awesome that you got him then! Here is a link to the TP Shop if you want to look over it and learn about digivolution here and the likes.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games