Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
funny fillers vs serious fillers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:20 pm
of all the fillers, i will say that i dont mind the funny ones like the money jistsu one this week or the fake gai one a few weeks back. the more serious chain fillers are what is really pissing me off. thank god they are doming to a close soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:41 pm
I believe that the fillers aren't that bad. The funny ones break up the monotony of some of the more serious fillers. I can give you that the "CURRY OF LIFE" mini-filler arch was pretty stupid. But, the most recent mini-arch was much better than the others. It showed Sasuke and Orochimaru. And it actually gave useful information about Anko's past. It would be nice to see a few more funny fillers. I thought that the Anko arch was going to last longer than it did. It would be nice to get back to the normal episodes.  

Rakoga

Satch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:53 pm
The fillers are getting more tragic than before, I think the funny ones and the serious ones are both sad. It started out okay, then it just got worse. So far, I'd say the worst one was the fake Gai and Lee. *shudder*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:21 am
fat people in tights is always funny  

Owenlars2

Rakoga

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:21 pm
The most recent filler episode was stupid. There was no point in having Naruto walk around with a bratty, snot-nosed, psycho, stuck-up, money throwing, spoiled, kid. He looks so stupid! I hated that episode. I don't care what values it had. It was the worst filler yet! scream scream scream domokun domokun domokun Other than that, the fillers are ok. There are only 5 weeks left. I can't wait to see what happens in the normal episodes again!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:54 am
I prefer the funny fillers over the "serious" ones. Because the serious ones don't seem all that serious. Except, you know, the ones with Anko and stuff.  

Chibish

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:38 pm
I hated the one with "Toki-sama".IT WAS STUPID!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:18 pm
i wanna learn money-jistsu. looks fun  

Owenlars2

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:37 pm
I prefer the funny fillers. Serious fillers are very...monotoned...Most of the time.

I happen to love that "Curry of Life" filler! The Hyuuga Prodigy's most greatest fear: "THE CURRY OF LIFE AND ULTRA HYPER SUPER DUPER SPICY CURRY!!" Gosh...That was hilarious...he passed out twice in one episode; 157. That, was just hilarious. I was on the gound laughing, litterally.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:16 am
Next week's looks pretty funny too. Naruto is supposed to make a delivery of Bathhouse beauties or whatever jirryai-sama's book is called. Aparently all them perverts want to nab themselves a copy first or sumfin.  

Owenlars2

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:14 pm
This week's was pretty funny, they are definatly running out of ridicuouls jobos for ninjas to specialize in. I like it when Naruto calls him a super Postal Man.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:14 pm
Haha...it was bad. =) I still like the curry of life one though. =D  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

hoshi16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:48 pm
RAKOGA
The most recent filler episode was stupid. There was no point in having Naruto walk around with a bratty, snot-nosed, psycho, stuck-up, money throwing, spoiled, kid. He looks so stupid! I hated that episode. I don't care what values it had. It was the worst filler yet! scream scream scream domokun domokun domokun Other than that, the fillers are ok. There are only 5 weeks left. I can't wait to see what happens in the normal episodes again!

i agree with u !! that little kid was sooo annoying!
ne? papa? lolz  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games