Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

Family Bloodline: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=G8N1P&c=dq956e2zol&f=266749181314758157

Utsuki,
For one. Is a very sensitive, compassionate and respectful lion. To put it in short, he has had a rough time during his younger years. From being sick of asthma to getting attacked by vultures as a teen. He is from the Chokwe pride but, he travels ( due to his rank ) of gathering stories. He may not be muscular ( he is a lanky lion ), but he has a heart of gold! Oh and he is a terribly understanding and HOPELESS romantic type. Yes, he GUSHES out CUTENESS all the time.

He helps others whenever they need, and believes in justice overall. He is in need of a woman whom can handle a traveling relationship ( he would never cheat ). The muscle, can be the woman- she can either be dominate or submissive or switch, whichever works. Even if she has a lot of 'problems' he would work with them... he is VERY understanding of everything and extremely patient. I would love a LONG developing relationship ( he would work for it, trust me ).

He is young, but he is wise only because of the stories he has gathered thus far.

What I'm looking for:
+ Natural based lioness ( preferably browns ) ( TLK styles ) ( and blacks )
+ Pridelander & Dawnwalkers ( preferably ), But not extremely pushy over it. I will look at ALL applicants.
+ Please look at the bloodline, as to not go to close to home base.
+ Am looking for all kinds of plots for him, you can offer other stuff too.
+ All kinds of types of females.
+ Lioness preferably, but may look at other species.
+ PLOTS. I like them. Drama. I like those in rps too. :3

Quick History:
+ Born to be the runt of the litter
+ Failed to be a guard ( which he is shameful over ) for being sickly
+ His family is FULL of VERY STRONG and LARGE lions, He is... not.
+ His mother was a VERY STRONG and STRICT woman. Everything she thought about was TRAINING TRAINING AND MORE TRAINING. Also- a LOT of tough love.
+ He has VERY close connections in the dawnwalker pride.
+ Attacked by vultures in a game of hide and seek in teen years
+ Rushed to the dawnwalkers after his attacked, healed there.
+ Broken hearted by Luci, but was there for her marriage with his brother's best 'friend'.
+ Travels with the Goddess of Folklore and Tsuitō, which is his familiar ( Sidekick ) gathering stories for his pride.
+ His father died in the current war, and his mother is presumed dead. ( He doesn't know this yet ).
+ His oldest brother went awol and disappeared.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:15 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:31 pm
ninja  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

I have Panya. she is going to join the Pridelands soon *soon as in as soon as i type up her joining thread in the subforum* ^^;

journal with her info  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image
I have Sher-Kha-t! She's a Dawnwalker princess and, well, she acts like it. Demanding and high-maintenance, in a nutshell. She wants to be fawned over and adored and told how wonderful and beautiful she is, so the romanticism and gushing would go over very well. She would probably make a show of pouting about his travelling, but as long as he's suitably attentive when he's around, she wouldn't actually mind very much (especially if he came back with presents!). She's really not a bad sort, just...needy.

She does have some grown children from a fling with Al-Hattal, which was kind of a misguided attempt when she was young to be even more special by having god-cubs. She realizes now that this was probably not the best idea she ever had, not that she will ever admit it to anyone.

She is also not related, being old Dawnwalker/Unitywalker blood.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:23 pm
Meepfur

I would Love to rp them and see how things far? If thats ok?
I mean, from what I read about her she seems like.. mucho lols in the near future and the whining and all that. I mean, Utsuki loves the dawnwalkers, so he would come back frequently, even more if he found a mate there.. X3 Presents would come natually with his OMG romanticness, but he will also play with her to in the means like he says he doesnt have a present, when really he already went in the den and placed it there, then they arrived to see the presents lols.
Still searching, but trying to find misses right! Usually if they work through rp them I'm totally down!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm
+ Still open and searching for rps and development!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items