Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:38 am
Welcome to my Bahari plot thread. This is version 100 or something. IDK I loose count. Either way. Yeah. Bahari.

Please, please, please use the form.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 am
These two are cousins! They're looking for mates and regular RPs!

User Image
Madhura is a jerk. She says exactly what she's thinking with no second thought. She doesn't realize her words have consequences and ignores those who try to make her realize it. With her twin sister, she plots on ways to get the best guys or the best of everything the pride has to offer her. She grew up close with Kaikala, her cousin, and is his best friend despite bumping heads with him often. Madhura thinks of everything as a competition. Every guy is a prize and every girl is a threat.

User Image
Kaikala is a dumb boy. He makes stupid jokes, talks like an idiot and is just goofy. He spends all his time chasing his siblings around and wrestling with them. The boy doesn't think about getting a mate or settling down. He's more worried about having a good time and paling around with any of his guy friends. He doesn't objectify women, though, because he was taught better than that. If someone close to him starts to make crude comments about females, he's quick to bat them and put them in their place.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 am
These three aren't technically open for RP JUST yet, but I'd like to get some plots going? ;D IDK if they're related. Well, Cubozoa and Mar'ce'li are brothers.

Laermeluion, as you can imagine, loves music. He absolutely adores it. He likes singing, dancing, humming, drums, whatever. He tries to sing, but his voice isn't quite up to par yet. He's a cub, after all! He also loves crafting. He tries to weave little necklaces for others and gives them to them as a sign of friendship!

Cubozoa He's going to come off as a bit of a player. He'll try to be 'flirty' with the females, but ultimately be really, really awkward about it. This causes a condition in the cub that makes him second guess himself all the time. He's completely unsure about who he is or how he should act. (( Develop this through RP )) He's very protective of his mother, who is a hermit. But he does tend to slip a way more often that not.

Mar'ce'li loves the color red. He's obsessed with it and collects anything red. He doesn't care if he has it already, he wants more. He's also kind of quiet with words, but speaks a lot with body language. He seems to be, usually, in fairly good spirits, but is easily upset if someone says something wrong to him or his family.

Isva IS open for RP. Some of his siblings were cubnapped, so he's going to end up being neurotic.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 am
[align=center][color=mediumseagreen][size=19][b]I want to ocean plot![/b][/size][/color][/align]
[b]Your SoA's name/image:[/b]
[b]My SoA:[/b] (( which one do you want to plot with? ))
[b]Your SoA's personality:[/b]
[b]Plot ideas:[/b]

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 am
Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 am
Reserved

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 am
I want to ocean plot!

Your SoA's name/image: Kicheko
My SoA: Any of the boy cubbies. I could see them all having very different interactions with her. It could be lots of fun with all three of them XD If you have one you think will blend best with her, though, let me know.
Your SoA's personality: Kicheko is a fun-loving cub that rarely gets down. She is confident and proud of herself, sometimes overly so. She is quick to speak her mind, even if the moment is not right. Thankfully she's still a cub, so any accidental insults are laughed off. She loves her family dearly - especially her father - and wants go grow up big and strong so she can protect them. Her confidence will help her grow into a powerful lioness, ready to succeed at whatever path she chooses.
Plot ideas: Awkward moments for Cubozoa would be cute XD Mar'Ce'il might be interesting since Kicheko has some reddish/pink on her. And Laermeluion could practice his singing and get told off big time. She wouldn't mind telling him his little cub voice is poopy. Later on when they're older and if he gets much better, he could have that to hold over her as well XD Like 'haha, remember when you said I was horrible and now I'm awesome |3'  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 pm
SilverLutz

Oh god. xD This sounds like a lot of fun! Mar'ce'li wouldn't be too terribly interested interested in her because she's pink and not red. xD  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:38 pm
Saint Sergio

Laermeluion might be our best bet, then X3 Cubozoa might be better once they're a bit older and being a player is a big deal XD I'm not sure if any of your cubs got napped or not, but Kicheko did, so depending on when you're ready we may have to do backlog RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 am
SilverLutz
Saint Sergio

Laermeluion might be our best bet, then X3 Cubozoa might be better once they're a bit older and being a player is a big deal XD I'm not sure if any of your cubs got napped or not, but Kicheko did, so depending on when you're ready we may have to do backlog RP.

...I don't think any of mine got napped? xD They're all pretty recent.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 am
Saint Sergio

Oh good =w= Whenever you're ready to RP them just let me know. If the Meta isn't over we can backlog =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 am
SilverLutz
Saint Sergio

Oh good =w= Whenever you're ready to RP them just let me know. If the Meta isn't over we can backlog =D

I THINK the boy you want to RP with is open for RP now, but the other two are waiting on a sister to be added.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:30 am
Saint Sergio
SilverLutz
Saint Sergio

I THINK the boy you want to RP with is open for RP now, but the other two are waiting on a sister to be added.

Ooh, all right then =D I've got to head off to work, but if you wanna start something up I can reply once I've got a minute.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:30 pm
I want to ocean plot!

Your SoA's name/image: User Image User Image
My SoA: ALL OF THEM.
Your SoA's personality:
Family - The family is known for being musical. Even if their mother is a healer- and their father is RUMORED ( no one has confirmed ) is a God, they have gained SOME fame off of this. Mostly due to their musical attributes and dancing. Most if not all the cubs are gifted with some sort of artist swing and they are ADORABLY CUTE.
Kei- The cool base player, you could say. He is one of the most stoic of the siblings and doesn't know how adorable/hawt he is but he doesn't like the attention what so ever. Kei has an amazing voice, and able to amp it to any scale but he is rather gifted with musical instruments as well. Seashell kinds, drums that mother makes, and all types of ways to make noise with whats around him. But when relaxing he doesn't want to hear music what so ever. Weird kid is weird.
Harmonia - The only girl of the musically artistic litter. During the meta she will be cubnapped, along with another sibling I believe. Not sure. Basically she is a perfect mix of her parents. Virtue and the Beautiful Artistic Lioness. Tender, and girlly, yet totally able to rumble and tumble but she still has a firm grasp of being feminine as well despite having all male siblings. She is the youngest and also the most protected. Also- she has a twin sibling named Seth! Whom they share their seer abilities. She is the best singer of the group, and the best dancer but she is too shy/humble to say so.. She LOVES being happy and making others happy as well. Perfect girl to crush on >3
Plot ideas: I WANT ALL THE PLOTS. She does have a mate plot but maybe a boyfriend later after the meta? Kei would also LOVE bro friends! Just a lot of bahari rp! Also would love a boy group.. maybe even a rival or something.. Maybe a boy who pushes harmonia around because he likes her or something.. I duno just throwing ideas biggrin  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:42 pm
SilverLutz
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23337365

owo There you go~

Chi: YES. UHM. I have so many to chose from, though. 8D; Gotta be specific?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff