Reply Japanese language
Looking for study-buddy :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessa3759

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:34 am
Konnichiha! Nessa desu. I'm a beginner at Japanese, and I think it'd help me learn better if I had somebody to talk to through PM or email in Japanese. It doesn't really matter to me if you're at my level, I just want to talk to somebody about the things I've been learning. (We'd have to write in romaji, though, because I don't know how to set up my Mac to write Japanese characters.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:49 pm
こんばわ。ネエッサさん。私は日本語を習っています。日本語はたのしいですね。^^

I'm learning too we can help each other and practice Japanese together, so far I know Hiragana, some Kanji, and I'm working on Katakana. I know some basic phrases, and verbs too. You can PM me here anytime if you need help getting started. It can be very lonely and frustrating at first, but once you get pen pals it becomes fun.  

II_semire_chanII

Star Tipper

9,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100

xleila_24689x

Pumpkin

9,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am
nessa3759

II_semire_chanII

Konnichiwa! I can help you both with your Japanese smile I speak fluent Japanese. Feel free to PM me and ask questions if you have any :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:28 pm
This is awesome! Is there a way to do a three-way PM or something? xD I also have an email that I can use for things like this.  

nessa3759

Winddriven_dreamer

Beloved Admirer

9,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 pm
Ooo can I join in? I'm on the ending of my two year Japanese classes but I'd like to keep it going and continue to learn! biggrin Tanoshii! (<-- that's about as good as my whole sentences get, haha!) I've had experience in Japan when I was little but I didn't learn any of the language besides the basics there. Then I started taking home study classes and have had a pretty sad time learning on my own. But I'd love a pal to help me along! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:24 pm
Yeah, that'd be awesome!  

nessa3759

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:33 pm
Hey! Could I join too?? I'm just a beginner too!!
してください!!!!
Translation: Please!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm
こんばんは!ゆきともうします。

Hi! I'm Yuki. I'm a Japanese major in college so if anyone wants to chat I'm free too! ^_^  

Aiyume Yuki

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 am
こんにちは!
リーバイです。
4649。
ぼくは三年ぐらいに日本語を勉強しています。
丁寧語あまり好きじゃねー。
Study buddy 出来ればうれしいんだ。
だれでもどうかんだったら、PMしてね。

Konichiwa! Levi desu. Yoroshiku. Boku wa san nen gurai ni nohongo o benkyo shte imasu. Studdy buddy dekireba ureshii da. daredemo doukan dattara, PM shte ne.

Howdy! I'm Levi. Nice to meet you. I've been studying japanese for 3 years. Not a fan of formal speech. I'd be happy to find a study buddy. If anyone feels the same, feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:39 am
Please can I Have a study buddy too? I've only been able to study very little of hiragana and a small bit of katakana. I know a few words, though. School started again, so I can't really study much. I'd really like a study buddy, do I qualify surprised  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Miyu_Aizawa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:58 am
Hello! I have studied about 4 years. I was minoring in Japanese in university [2.5 years in university] (however I was unable to finish due to some financial issue). I am now self studying and continuing to learn and improve. I would love to help others out to get started. I know many resources and study tips I can share and it will be a great opportunity for me to review some older things ^_^
Please private message me if you would like. We can communicate in that way or on skype.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:20 pm
I need a study buddy also, I know how to write in Hiragana, I know a bit of the characters of Katakana and very small characters in Kanji~ just PM me. :3  

Rose Valekier

Rogue

850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm
I would be interested to see if anyone here could help me out as well! I know a bit of vocabulary and basic phrases of how to speak to people but when it comes to reading and writing I am really horrible and I want to improve with it badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 pm
Stella_Starwind
I would be interested to see if anyone here could help me out as well! I know a bit of vocabulary and basic phrases of how to speak to people but when it comes to reading and writing I am really horrible and I want to improve with it badly.

I've been studying japanese for about two years now (at home on free time), and I still do, every once in a while. So far I have learned hiragana, katakana and some basic kanjis. I'm currently working on the grammar. If you need help with anything or just want to chat (in japanese or whatever), you can PM me 3nodding  

Isao Teeru

Businessman

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100

woopslap

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:54 pm
nessa3759
Konnichiha! Nessa desu. I'm a beginner at Japanese, and I think it'd help me learn better if I had somebody to talk to through PM or email in Japanese. It doesn't really matter to me if you're at my level, I just want to talk to somebody about the things I've been learning. (We'd have to write in romaji, though, because I don't know how to set up my Mac to write Japanese characters.)

はじめまして! I would love to talk to you in Japanese! I also have a Mac, and can help you set up the Japanese keyboard, if you would like.  
Japanese language

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff